log in or register to remove this ad

 

The Western Jungle (PbP)

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Merin whispers quietly to his comrades, "I am going to take out the female first. She's probably a Kineticist. So instead of using sound against her, I am going to burn her with the Phoenix feather. The two assistants are probably the next most dangerous threat, followed by the drummers, I'd imagine; the regulars are probably all fodder."

Merin will advance, using Soullessness to make himself unseen; he will also dampen the sounds of his breathing and footsteps. Lastly, he will stimulate his body to increase motility (speed.)

86
53
09 (Fumble?)
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
Matumbo nods and finds a good spot to fire his bow from. He will target any benders he can identify first.

30, 51, 36
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
And So the Battle Begins

Sheldon: full health
Merindell: full health
Vadin: full health
Matumbo: full health
Harnin Arrows: 16
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 23 clams
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
40 Dublins: (gold coin, 800 clams)
42 Rupees: (silver coin, 420 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
OOC:
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
OOC: Animal:
  • Giant Eagle Hide: 100% cover (soak: 10, deflect: 10)
  • Giant Eagle Skull:
  • Giant Eagle Talons: 10
  • Spider Fangs: 5 pair: (+ Cohesion){-Mind / -Will x2}
  • wolverine hides: 240% cover
Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 10 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 1 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 5 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 1 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 2 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:
  • nothing here at this time
Stone:
  • Slate: 5 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 1 (Heat x2)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 3 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
.
OOC: Bird Skull (Heron):
OOC:
Caldera Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island
GM said:
There are 15 Da'Roneh in the funeral procession. The woman, who is dressed like a giant black vulture, appears to be in charge. She was occasionally assisted by two men who are also wearing feathered garments, but not so intricate or complete as the woman's. There are four drummers, two of whom are female and two of whom are male. There are eight, plain-looking soldiers carrying reed javelins. Four of the regulars are male, and four are female.
Merin.., "I am going to take out the female first... with the Phoenix feather... Merin will advance, using Soullessness... he will also dampen the sounds... he will stimulate his body to increase motility
Effectiveness: Conceal + various Collegiate + d100
Conceal: Mind + Commercial + Knowledge + Tactile(obscure) = 31
Soullessness: Essence + Collegiate + Adhesion + Aberrative + Manifest Will = 53
Dampen Sound: Essence + Collegiate + Confluence + Aberrative + Manifest Will = 61
Hide: 31 + 53 / 61 + 86 = 170 / 178
Essence + Collegiate + Confluence + Aberrative + Manifest Will = 61
New Motility = Old Motility(3) * 1.61 = 5

Matumbo... fire his bow... will target any benders...
Sheldon blurs his image and moves around the party in the opposite direction from Merin, indicating that he will concentrate his first attack on one of the male feather dancers. He holds a pair of spider fangs in his hand as he attempts to alter the mind of his target.
Conceal + Blur + d100
Conceal: Mind + Commercial + Knowledge + Tactile + Subterfuge = 60
Blur: Essence + Collegiate + Adhesion + Theologic = 42
60 + 42 + 58 = 160

Vadin waits for a count of 300 to allow his colleagues to get into position then runs straight at the Da'Roneh, swords drawn.
Bending + task + d100
Bending: Mind + Commercial + Knowledge + Will + Mercantile
Heat: Essence + Collegiate + Confluence + Aberrative
Dementia: Essence + Collegiate + Cohesion + Theologic
Merindell: 43 + 51 x 3(feather) + 53 = 249
Sheldon: 61 + 42 x 2(fangs) + 52 = 197
Kineticist: 20(conditioning) + 40(bolster) x 2(pearl) + 62(d100) = 162
damage: 249 - 162 = 87% * 10 = 8
Body: 10 - 8 = 2, injured
Dancer: 20(skepticism) + 40(tranquility) + 62(d100) = 122
damage: 197 - 122 = 75% * 20 = 15
Persona: 10 - 15 = -5, Mind: 10 - 5 = 5, dazed
Launch + Accuracy + Tranquility + d100 +/- range
Launch: Body + Combat + Motility + Projectile = 42
Accuracy: Mind + Commercial + Knowledge + Athletic + Prowess = 60
Tranquility: Essence + Collegiate + Cohesion + Adhesion + Academic = 33
Matumbo: 42 + 60 + 33 + 60 + 50(range) = 245
Avoidance + Analysis + d100
Avoidance: Mind + Commercial + Knowledge + Motility + Tactile + Defend = 63
Analysis: Essence + Collegiate + Adhesion = 30
Dancer: 63 + 30 + 62 = 155
damage: 245 - 155 = 90% * 11 = 10 - 7(deflect) = 3
Body: 10 - 3 = 7, hurt

The Da'Roneh focus their attention on Vadin, when they notice him running toward them. The javeliniers move to intervene, but the real surprises catch the remainder unaware. A great heat assails the Kineticist, one of the Dancers clutches his head and begins shaking it, and the other Dancer sprouts an arrow in his abdomen. All assaults are effective, yet not incapcitating. The Da'Roneh prepare to retaliate. The Javeliniers continue to rush Vadin, but at the screamed words from the Kineticists, 10 of them veer off to look for other targets. The Kineticist and the Dancer who were mystically assaulted look for Merin and Sheldon in order to return the favor. The one with an arrow locates, Matumbo, his shooter.

OOC: Each character receives 3 DP. All increase proficiency in Da'Roneh by 1%. STATE NEXT INTENDED ACTION AND PROVIDE ROLLS FOR REACTION AND THAT ACTION.
 
Last edited:



Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
Matumbo will shoot another target with his bow. If he is engaged he will drop the bow and draw his kukri.
86, 58
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Birds of a Feather
Sheldon: full health
Merindell: full health
Vadin: full health
Matumbo: full health
Harnin Arrows: 16 - 2 = 14
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 23 clams
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
40 Dublins: (gold coin, 800 clams)
42 Rupees: (silver coin, 420 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
OOC:
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
OOC: Animal:

Giant Eagle Hide: 100% cover (soak: 10, deflect: 10)
Giant Eagle Skull:
Giant Eagle Talons: 10
Spider Fangs: 4 pair: (+ Cohesion){-Mind / -Will x2}
wolverine hides: 240% cover

Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 10 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 1 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 5 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 1 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 2 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:

nothing here at this time

Stone:
  • Slate: 5 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 1 (Heat x2)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 3 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
.
OOC: Bird Skull (Heron):
OOC:
Caldera Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island
GM said:
There are 15 Da'Roneh... The woman, who is dressed like a giant black vulture, appears to be in charge... two men who are also wearing feathered garments... four drummers, two of whom are female and two of whom are male. There are eight... javelins. Four of the regulars are male, and four are female.
Merindell: 53
New Motility = Old Motility(3) * 1.61 = 5
Sheldon: 42
Bending + task + d100
Merindell: 43 + 51 x 2(pine) + 89 = 234
Sheldon: 61 + 42 x 2(fangs) + 78 = 197
Caller: 60 + 42(sonic) + 83 = 185
Dancers: 50 + 41(heat) + 83 = 174
Drummers: 40 + 26(thump) x 2(drum) + 83 = 175
Merindell: 23(conditioning) + 65(tranquility) + 43(quietude) + 89(d100) > 185
Sheldon: 25(conditioning) + 54(bolster) + 78(d100) = 157
damage: 174 - 157 = 17% * 10 = 2
Body: 10 - 2 = 8, hurt
damage: 175 - 157 = 18% * 10 = 2
Mind: 10 - 2 = 8, dazed
Matumbo: 44(conditioning) + 32(tranquility) + 58(d100) = 134
damage: 174 - 134 = 40% * 10 = 4
Mind: 10 - 4 = 6, dazed
Vadin: 52(conditioning) + 54(tranquility) + 84(d100) > 175
Caller: 25(conditioning) + 52(bolster) x 2(pearl) + 83(d100) = 212
damage: 234 - 212 = 22% * 10 = 2
Body: 10 - 8 = 2 - 2 = 0, incapacitated
Dancer2: 40(skepticism) + 53(tranquility) + 83(d100) = 176
damage: 197 - 176 = 21% * 20 = 4
Persona: 10 - 15 = -5, Mind: 10 - 5 = 5 - 4 = 1, dazed
Launch + Accuracy + Tranquility + d100 +/- range
Matumbo: 42 + 60 + 33 + 58 + 50(range) = 143
Javeliniers: 10 + 23 + 18 + 83 + 50(range) = 184
Avoidance + Analysis + d100
Sheldon: 63 + 51 + 42(blur) + 78(d100) > 184
Merindell: 31 + 33 + 53(soullessness) + 89(d100) > 184
Matumbo: 52 + 25 + 58(d100) = 135
damage: 184 - 135 = 49% * 7 = 4 - 10(tunic), ineffective x 2
Tunic: 60 - 4 - 4 = 52
Vadin: 43 + 32 + 84 = 159
damage: 184 - 159 = 25% * 7 = 1 - 16(tunic), ineffective x 2
Tunic: 60 - 1 - 1 = 58
Dancer1: Body: 10 - 3 = 7, hurt
Drummer: 30 + 25 + 83 = 138
damage: 143 - 138 = 5% * 10 = 1, ineffective
Merin will use heat once more, this time with lighter pine as the augment.
Vadin... continuing his attack.
Matumbo will shoot another target...
Seeing his opponent grab his head, Sheldon keeps his distance, moving around within his range, and uses another pair of spider fangs to generate the same mental assault.

The feathered woman does not change her location but seems to be doing something arcane. The slightly injured Dancer charges toward Merindell. The dazed one, a bit slower, runs toward Sheldon's direction. The Drummers begin playing a rhythm. Two javeliniers head for Vadin, two for Matumbo, two for Merindell, two for Sheldon.
Readiness + Speed + Tranquility + d100
Readiness: Body + Combat + Motility + post-Combat
Speed: Mind + Commercial + Knowledge + Athletic + Prowess
Tranquility: Essence + Collegiate + Cohesion + post-Collegiate + Adhesion
Merindell: 26 + 41 + 65 + 86 = 218
Matumbo: 43 + 60 + 33 + 86 = 222
Vadin: 61 + 28 + 54 + 84 = 227
Sheldon: 25 + 40 + 54 + 85 = 204
Caller: 25 + 40 + 51 + 145 = 261
Dancers: 25 + 50 + 52 + 145 = 271
Drummers: 12 + 30 + 31 + 145 = 218
Javeliniers: 10 + 25 + 17 + 145 = 197
Action + Hindrance - Reaction
Merindell: 100(bending) + 0(hindrance) - 218 = ~0
Matumbo: 200(bow) + 39(clothing) - 12(strength) - 222 = 5
Vadin: 200(movement, sword) + 68(clothing) - 12(strength) - 227 = 29
Sheldon: 100(bending) + 0(hindrance) - 204 = ~0
Caller: 100(bending) + 80(injured) - 261 = ~0
Dancer1: 200(movement) + 30(hurt) + 14(clothing) - 5(strength) - 271 = ~0
Dancer2: 200(movement) + 50(dazed) + 14(clothing) - 5(strength) - 271 = ~0
Drummers: 100(bending) + 0(hindrance) - 218 = ~0
Javeliniers: 100(movement/javelin) + 4(clothing) - 1(strength) - 197 = ~0
Finesse + Accuracy + Tranquility + d100
Vadin: 61 + 28 + 64 + 84 = 237
Defend + Avoidance + Analysis + d100
Javelinier1: 10 + 25 + 17 + 83 = 135
damage: 237 - 135 = 102% * 20 = 20
Body: 8 - 20 = -12, dying
Despite anything that has transpired, everything new seems to happen at once. Not realizing that her assailant is proficient in her same skill, the Caller generates, or attempts to generate, a sonic assault on Merindell, who instinctively unravels the weave. She, in turn, falls to the ground, incapacitated by a second wave a heat.

The Dancers, as they run to physically engage realize that neither of them can correctly focus on their targets, so they stop and generate heat instead. Merindell resists, but Sheldon takes some damage. Sheldon is able to cause his opponent to drop to his knees but does not quite take his mind from him.

The Drummers not only thump out a rhythm but generate a loud piercing sound in the ears each of the four Seekers. Merindell unravels the weave. Vadin resists, but Sheldon and Matumbo both take damage.

The Javeliniers stop short of melee range, being armed with four javelins, each. None prove able to harm a target, futilely making wild throws where they think Merindell and Sheldon may be. Vadin closes the remainder of the distance to slice open one them enough to leave him in the dirt to bleed out.

OOC: All characters receive 3 DP. Everyone improves in the proficiency of Da'Roneh by 1%. STATE NEXT INTENDED ACTION AND PROVIDE A FEW DICE ROLLS
 
Last edited:

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
Matumbo will fire at one of the Javeliniers with his bow. If they close to melee he will drop his bow and draw his kukri.
23, 68, 84
 

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Remaining unnoticed, Merindell will focus on Dancer #1, since Sheldon seems to have Dancer #2 well in hand. He will sonically assault Dancer #1, in the same manner as the Caller was attempting to do to him; he will use a single measure of Palladium to augment the sonic assault.

Merin thinks to himself, ~Let's see how you like it, vermin!~

74, 64, 68, 46, 42, 68
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
In the Heat of the Day
Sheldon: full health
Merindell: full health
Vadin: full health
Matumbo: full health
Harnin Arrows: 16 - 2 = 14 - 1 = 13
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 23 clams
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
40 Dublins: (gold coin, 800 clams)
42 Rupees: (silver coin, 420 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
OOC:
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
Animal:

Giant Eagle Hide: 100% cover (soak: 10, deflect: 10)
Giant Eagle Skull:
Giant Eagle Talons: 10
Spider Fangs: 3 pair: (+ Cohesion){-Mind / -Will x2}
wolverine hides: 240% cover

Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 10 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 1 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 5 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 1 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 1 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:

nothing here at this time

Stone:
  • Slate: 5 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 1 (Heat x2)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 3 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
Bird Skull (Heron):
Caldera Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island

Merindell: 53
New Motility = Old Motility(3) * 1.61 = 5
Sheldon: 42
Matumbo will fire at one of the Javeliniers...
Remaining (unnoticeable), Merindell... will sonically assault Dancer #1... will use... Palladium...
Frustrated that two assaults have not crippled his target, Sheldon pushes for a third, seeing that the man has grabbed his head on both previous assaults.

Vadin will continue to run down javeliniers and attack them with his sword and knife.

Bending + task + d100
Merindell: 43 + 51 x 3(palladium) + 68 = 264
Sheldon: 61 + 42 x 2(fangs) + 84 = 189
Caller: 60 + 42(siphon) + 83 = 185
Dancers: 50 + 41(heat) + 83 = 174
Drummers: 40 + 26(thump) x 2(drum) + 83 = 175
Merindell: 23(conditioning) + 65(tranquility) + 43(quietude) + 89(d100) > 185
Sheldon: 25(conditioning) + 54(bolster) + 85(d100) = 164
Body: 10 - 2 = 8 - 1 = 7, hurt
Mind: 10 - 2 = 8 - 1 = 7, dazed
Matumbo: 44(conditioning) + 32(tranquility) + 84(d100) = 160
Mind: 10 - 4 = 6 - 1 = 5, dazed
Vadin: 52(conditioning) + 54(tranquility) + 84(d100) > 175
Caller: Body: 10 - 8 = 2 - 2 = 0, incapacitated
Dancer1: 25(conditioning) + 53(tranquility) + 83(d100) = 151
Damage: 264 - 151 = 113% * 10 = 11
Mind: 10 - 11 = -1, unconscious
Dancer2: 40(skepticism) + 53(tranquility) + 83(d100) = 176
damage: 189 - 176 = 13% * 20 = 3
Persona: 10 - 15 = -5, Mind: 10 - 5 = 5 - 4 = 1 - 3 = -2, unconscious
Drummer1: 12(conditioning) + 31(tranquility) + 83(d100) = 126
damage: 161 - 126 = 35% * 10 = 4
Mind: 10 - 4 = 6, dazed
Launch + Accuracy + Tranquility + d100 +/- range
Matumbo: 42 + 60 + 33 + 23 + 100(range) = 248
Javeliniers: 10 + 23 + 18 + 63 + 50(range) = 164
Avoidance + Analysis + d100
Sheldon: 63 + 51 + 42(blur) + 66(d100) > 164
Merindell: 31 + 33 + 53(soullessness) + 64(d100) > 164
Matumbo: 52 + 25 + 68(d100) = 145
damage: 164 - 145 = 19% * 7 = 1 (x2)
Tunic: 60 - 4 - 4 = 52 - 1 - 1 = 50
Vadin: 43 + 32 + 66 = 141
damage: 164 - 141 = 23% * 7 = 2
Tunic: 60 - 1 - 1 = 58 - 2 = 54
Dancer1: Body: 10 - 3 = 7, hurt
Drummer: 30 + 25 + 83 = 138
Javelinier3: 19 + 15 + 78 = 112
damage: 248 - 112 = 136 * 10 = 14
Body: 8 - 14 = -6, incapacitated
Action + Hindrance - Reaction
Merindell: 0(previous) + 100(bending) = 100, 200
Matumbo: 5(previous) + 200(bow) + 39(clothing) - 12(strength) + 40(dazed) = 272
Vadin: 29(previous) + 100(movement, sword) + 68(clothing) - 12(strength) = 185
Sheldon: 0(previous) + 200(bending) +40(hurt) = 240
Caller: 0(previous) + 100(bending) + 100(incapacitated) = 200
Dancer1: 0(previous) + 100(bending) + 30(hurt) = 130
Dancer2: 0(previous) + 100(bending) + 90(dazed) = 190
Drummers: 0(previous) + 100(bending) = 100
Javeliniers: 0(previous) + 100(movement/javelin) + 4(clothing) - 1(strength) =103
Finesse + Accuracy + Tranquility + d100
Vadin: 61 + 28 + 64 + 84 = 237
Defend + Avoidance + Analysis + d100
Javelinier1 & 2: 10 + 25 + 17 + 83 = 135
Body: 8 - 20 = -12, dying

The Drummers and Javeliniers, being unimpeded, act first. The Drummers futilely attempt to sonically assault the Seekers but cannot generate enough power to be very effective. One of the Javeliniers returns from Sheldon to tend the fallen Caller. The ones attacking Sheldon and Merindell are still unable to focus on either man well enough to target them. Matumbo and Vadin both take glancing blows, protected by their tunics.

Before he can act, Dancer1 is assailed with a powerful piercing sound that drive the consciousness from his mind. Having only taken a second, Merindell turns his attention to one of the Drummers, but, unaided, is only able to daze him a bit with the same type of assault.

Sheldon and Matumbo, again take some harm from the mystical assaults against them, but neither is in a condition to yet be concerned.

Sheldon finally takes over the mind of Dancer2, who immediately runs and tackles the remaining Javelinier who was stalking Sheldon.

Turning his attention to the encroaching Javeliniers, Matumbo put an arrow cleanly through one, dropping him to the ground. Vadin manages to run down and kill his second opponent.

Lastly, the Javelinier, who ran to the aid of the Caller, falls to the ground. The Caller quickly rises to her feet, seemingly uninjured and pissed.

OOC: All characters receive 3 DP. STATE NEXT ACTION AND PROVIDE ONE OR TWO ROLLS.
 
Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Merin, who is also pissed, reaches for his second of four (I think he carries 4, not 100% sure, but he carries a good amount) measures of lighter pine, intending to light the Caller up yet again.

100 (+52) = 152
96 (+77) = 173
~Take THAT, scumbag!~
 


MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Sheldon: hurt, dazed
Body: 10 - 2 = 8 - 1 = 7
Mind: 10 - 2 = 8 - 1 = 7
Merindell: full health
Vadin: full health
Tunic: 60 - 1 - 1 = 58 - 2 = 54
Matumbo: hurt, dazed
Body: 10 - 4 = 6
Mind: 10 - 4 = 6 - 1 = 5
Tunic: 60 - 4 - 4 = 52 - 1 - 1 = 50
Harnin Arrows: 16 - 2 = 14 - 1 = 13
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 23 clams
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
40 Dublins: (gold coin, 800 clams)
42 Rupees: (silver coin, 420 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
OOC:
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
Animal:

Spider Fangs: 3 pair: (+ Cohesion){-Mind / -Will x2}

Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 10 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 1 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 5 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 1 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 1 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:

nothing here at this time

Stone:
  • Slate: 5 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 1 (Heat x2)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 3 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
none
Caldera Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island
Merin... lighter pine... Caller...
Matumbo... fire his bow...
The grand battle drags on, with the Da'Roneh Caller having drained the life of one of her Javeliniers to regain her own. She cannot manage to damage the superior Merindell, for his skill is greater than her own, and he unravels her attempts to weave thermal waylines. In return, he incinerates her for a second and third time, from which she does not recover.

Sheldon, angered by the pecking irritation of the Drummers, physically closes on one while electrocuting another. He repeats this tactic, albeit, a bit slower after the first confrontation. The Da'Roneh are no match for him physically, but keeping their distance, they continue to prey on his consciousness, slowing him to a crawl before all four of them are subdued.

Though he has the misfortune of a few errant shots, Matumbo proves much more deadly at such close range than any of the Javeliniers, but he sustains some minor injury.

Vadin survives, completely unscathed, though he is fortunate to not have drawn the attention of the Caller or the Dancers before their demise.

Once the battle is done, Matumbo looks in disgust at the wonton destruction that was done, justly admonishing the Seekers, comparing it to his own history with the people of the Valley. Significantly affected by the words and their empathy, Sheldon feels marred by the encounter having, over the course of the previous 10-day, demonstrated the very behavior he had despised in the Da'Roneh.

Matumbo realizes that these men are not malevolent, but have been temporarily tainted by the lust of battle. Choosing to take some time for reflection and solace, the men return to Southroad Fair. Its citizens are astounded at the presence of a Deviard, but quickly adjust to his nature rather than regard him according to his tribe.
 
Last edited:

Mythological Figures & Maleficent Monsters

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top