TUW: Welcome to the Jungle

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Days 285 - 302: The Road to Asylim

Merin says, "After giving this matter careful consideration, I agree with Sheldon's idea; we should go boldly to Asylim as the Delegation Party from Southroad Fair. Sannit and Tor both should act as guards. I don't think we should 'dumb down' our armor, because fine leatherwork is a mark of prestige. It will be a sign to the Magisters that we are a people of resources, honed skills, and strength. Such a display will cause them to take us more seriously; if we go into that place looking rag-tag, then the impression we shall generate will be one of low ability, and susceptibility to takeover. The best way to invite a would-be conqueror to Southroad would be to show up looking like a bunch of vagrants. No offense, Sannit, but I think we can scarcely afford not to look our best, and create the best impression possible."

Tor nods, adding: "Agreed. Weakness is something we dare not show. I like the idea of posing as a guard. It's the natural assumption for someone of my size, I see no reason not to play into that. If it comes to combat, we will need every advantage that we can get."
Having discussed matters of preparation about as far as they could be considered, The Southroad Seekers head toward Asylim the southern most city of the land. Having retired their mounts and Turtle to remain in Southroad Fair, the trip, by foot, requires 17 days to accomplish. The weather, being sporadic during Shifting Season, it rains several times during the first part of the trip and the wind blows almost constantly. As the forest gives way to scrub and then to sand, the desert defies the normal weather patterns and remains dry, though the wind is still present.
OOC: Non-essential inventory is considered to remain in Southroad Fair, at this time.

Imminent encounters are noticed at distances measured in paces, which are comprised of the common fauna and limited to smaller insects, lizards, and birds. Strangely enough, before leaving the piney woods, the party comes across a nomadic band of Da'Roneh youths. Though they are narcissitically psychotic individuals, they lack the complete stupidity of sociopathic psychotics and almost immediately realize the danger of engaging such a superior group. They flee, abandoning any of their members who were instantly subdued, whether by physical or paranormal means.

The remainder of the trip is uneventful with regard to encounters. Coming within sight of the city walls, the Seekers see that the Ale caravan from Boga City is in the waiting area outside the gate. From the number of people milling about, it appears that none have entered. Ansylin Regulars are stationed at various places in proximity to the caravan, but this is not out of the ordinary. The closest members of the Ale Caravan greet the new arrivals (The Seekers) in a friendly manner, not knowing any of the members specifically, but several recognize the craftsmanship of the leather gear as being of Southroad Fair.

GM: At this point the the party can engage the caravan or the common soldiers and decide on a strategy when actually preparing to enter the gate.

[sblock=Character Data]
OOC: Sheldon: full health
Indigo: full health
Tor: full health
Merin: full health
Bolo: full health
Sannit: full health
Turtle:full health
Saemund: full heath
Feroz: full health
Vadin: full health
[/sblock]
[sblock=Purchasing Power]
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 1123 clams
60 Plates: (platinum coin, 3000 clams)
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
50 Dublins: (gold coin, 1000 clams)
50 Rupees: (silver coin, 500 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Party Holdings]
OOC:
2 Windrunner Stallions
8 Windrunner Mares
3 decorative saddles (San-Bolo, Saemund)
4 standard saddles (Tor, Sheldon, Indigo, Merin, Vadin)
4 Windrunner Colts (with pack rigs)
2 Harnin Mining Mauls
2 Harnin Mining Spikes
2 Harnin Pick Axes
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Inventory]
OOC: Animal:
  • Anhinga Talisman: 1 (++ Cohesion)
  • Calling Bird Feet: 1 pair {+ Will}
  • Calling Bird Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Will}
  • Chicken Feet: 2 pair {+ Confluence}
  • Chicken Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) {+ Confluence}
  • Duck Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) (+ Cohesion)
  • Duck Feet: 1 pair (+ Cohesion)
  • Flycatcher Talisman: 3 (+ Motility)
  • Gallinule Talisman: 1 (++ Confluence)
  • Harvester Feet: 1 pair (+ Health)
  • Harvester Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Health}
  • Hawk Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) {+ Strength}
  • Hawk Feet: 2 pair (+ Strength)
  • Huge Beetle Elytrum: 21 pairs
  • Mink Skulls: 4 (+ Adhesion)
  • Songbird Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Persona}
  • Songbird Feet: 1 pair (+ Persona)
  • Tapir Hides: 9 (262% cover)
  • Volantin Skins: 6 (360% cover)
  • Volantin Venom Glands: 2 (- Persona x3)
  • Volantin Talons: 120 (++ Motility)
  • Vulture Talisman: 1 (+ Adhesion)
Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 110 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 37 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Iron Bricks: 10
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 10 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 2 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 2 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 2 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:
  • Muddle Leaf: 1 {Muddle x2}
  • Soothe Leaf: 2 (Soothe x2)
  • Rend Leaf: 1 {Rend x2}
  • Mend Leaf: 2 (Mend x2)
  • Muddle Flower: 1 {Muddle x3}
  • Soothe Flower: 1 {Soothe x3}
  • Leaves of Harmony: 1 (Harmony x2)
Stone:
  • Slate: 16 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 35 (Heat x3)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 2 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Soft Brimstone Brick: 1: {heat x3}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
  • Pietrazulfo Brick: 1 (Acidify x4, Heat x4)
.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Unknown Items]
OOC: Bird Skull (Heron): 1
[/sblock]
[sblock=Party Discoveries]
OOC:
Hidden Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

log in or register to remove this ad

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
In tune through their bond, San-Bolo shift roles effortlessly. Sannit stands with his spear at Bolo's elbow, watching everything at once, and speaking little. Not wanting any of the Ansylins to see her disfigurement as a weakness, Bolo pulls her hair up in a bun on her head, giving a clear view of the scar that runs from the corner of her mouth to the tip of her ear. If anyone asks about her scar she will answer, "I fell off a wagon."

Bolo approaches the Ale Caravan with confidence and says, "Greetings. It has been some time since we were in your lovely Boga City, but we look forward to visiting again and speaking with your mayor. We are a delegation from Southroad Fair, but this is our first time in Asylim. Whom do we speak with to gain entry?"

While Bolo makes nice, Sannit will watch the guards to glean any details he can from their behavior.
 
Last edited:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
... Bolo approaches the Ale Caravan with confidence and says, "Greetings. It has been some time since we were in your lovely Boga City, but we look forward to visiting again and speaking with your mayor. We are a delegation from Southroad Fair, but this is our first time in Asylim. Whom do we speak with to gain entry?"
A guard for the Ale Caravan gestures a common greeting with his right hand. The man is Centrin and is physically a cross for Sheldon and Vadin, being slightly taller than the former and slightly bulkier than the latter. He is attired in well-made batting armor (corded wool) and armed with a simple sword and bow. He speaks in Centrin. "You are from Southroad Fair? I can tell by those fine skins you are all wearing. Usually most of us would head in to the Wharf District for a little revelry, but Asylim seems less than friendly of late. Apparently there was some big fuss a little while back and the main tavern was destroyed. Anyway, I would assume you could go to the Gate Guard and introduce yourself."
Kwargrow said:
While Bolo makes nice, Sannit will watch the guards to glean any details he can from their behavior.
GM: Sannit does not observe any untoward behavior from the Ansylin Regulars who are present, except that maybe they are a bit more diligent in their duties than the normal laziness associated with guard duty. The guards mill in a repeating pattern not especially paying too much attention to any particular thing. There are also archers upon the wall. They pace as well but do not have arrows knocked.
 
Last edited:

redraider629

Explorer
Vadin approaches the Asylim guards, and introduces the Seekers, "Greetings on this magnificent day. It is an honor to be here at the gates of your fine city." He motions to the other Seekers and says "We are the delegation party from Southroad Fair, we were hoping we might be granted entrance to your city?"
 
Last edited by a moderator:

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 302: The Ansylin Gate

Vadin approaches the Asylim guards, and introduces the Seekers, "Greetings on this magnificent day. It is an honor to be here at the gates of your fine city." He motions to the other Seekers and says "We are the delegation party from Southroad Fair, we were hoping we might be granted entrance to your city?"
Sheldon, who approaches the gate with Vadin, Indigo following closely to his right, adds, "We sent word some few days passed. We are expected to meet with the Magistry, particularly Magister Cotone."

The guard is a bit surprised by the introduction and looking over the group, stammers a bit in his response. "Uh, okay. Just, uh, wait here, and I will pass word along. Yeah, uh, this may take a few minutes."

The guard hollers inside to another. "I have a Delegation from Southroad Fair here to meet with Magister Cotone."

The other guard, who can bee seen inside the open gate, seems a bit confused as to what he should be doing. Another guard slaps him on the shoulder and points inward, apparently giving some direction. The first takes off at a jog farther into the city, out of sight. A considerable length of time passed before the same runner returns, accompanied by six much better outfitted soldiers, and approaches the Seekers. He pauses catching his breath and obviously rehearsing his words.

"The Magistry is assembling in the Open Court for your comfort. We are directed to escort you to the location. You are asked to deposit all melee weaponry with the Gate Guard for safe keeping until your return."
[sblock=Character Data]
OOC: Sheldon: full health
Indigo: full health
Tor: full health
Merin: full health
Bolo: full health
Sannit: full health
Turtle:full health
Saemund: full heath
Feroz: full health
Vadin: full health
[/sblock]
[sblock=Purchasing Power]
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 1123 clams
60 Plates: (platinum coin, 3000 clams)
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
50 Dublins: (gold coin, 1000 clams)
50 Rupees: (silver coin, 500 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Party Holdings]
OOC:
2 Windrunner Stallions
8 Windrunner Mares
3 decorative saddles (San-Bolo, Saemund)
4 standard saddles (Tor, Sheldon, Indigo, Merin, Vadin)
4 Windrunner Colts (with pack rigs)
2 Harnin Mining Mauls
2 Harnin Mining Spikes
2 Harnin Pick Axes
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Inventory]
OOC: Animal:
  • Anhinga Talisman: 1 (++ Cohesion)
  • Calling Bird Feet: 1 pair {+ Will}
  • Calling Bird Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Will}
  • Chicken Feet: 2 pair {+ Confluence}
  • Chicken Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) {+ Confluence}
  • Duck Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) (+ Cohesion)
  • Duck Feet: 1 pair (+ Cohesion)
  • Flycatcher Talisman: 3 (+ Motility)
  • Gallinule Talisman: 1 (++ Confluence)
  • Harvester Feet: 1 pair (+ Health)
  • Harvester Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Health}
  • Hawk Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) {+ Strength}
  • Hawk Feet: 2 pair (+ Strength)
  • Huge Beetle Elytrum: 21 pairs
  • Mink Skulls: 4 (+ Adhesion)
  • Songbird Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Persona}
  • Songbird Feet: 1 pair (+ Persona)
  • Tapir Hides: 9 (262% cover)
  • Volantin Skins: 6 (360% cover)
  • Volantin Venom Glands: 2 (- Persona x3)
  • Volantin Talons: 120 (++ Motility)
  • Vulture Talisman: 1 (+ Adhesion)
Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 110 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 37 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Iron Bricks: 10
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 10 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 2 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 2 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 2 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:
  • Muddle Leaf: 1 {Muddle x2}
  • Soothe Leaf: 2 (Soothe x2)
  • Rend Leaf: 1 {Rend x2}
  • Mend Leaf: 2 (Mend x2)
  • Muddle Flower: 1 {Muddle x3}
  • Soothe Flower: 1 {Soothe x3}
  • Leaves of Harmony: 1 (Harmony x2)
Stone:
  • Slate: 16 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 35 (Heat x3)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 2 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Soft Brimstone Brick: 1: {heat x3}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
  • Pietrazulfo Brick: 1 (Acidify x4, Heat x4)
.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Unknown Items]
OOC: Bird Skull (Heron): 1
[/sblock]
[sblock=Party Discoveries]
OOC:
Hidden Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
Still playing their parts, Sannit looks affronted at the suggestion that he lay down his weapons. Bolo puts a hand on his arm and gives a condescending laugh, saying to the rest of the Seekers and loud enough for all to hear, "The powerful magisters of Asylim fear what we few can do with our little weapons. How droll." To the soldiers she says, "Very well. We will disarm, trusting in the mighty guards of Asylim to see to our safety." Sannit and Bolo will turn over their weapons.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Merin nods to Tor, as if giving him a silent command. Tor nods in return, sensing what Merin is up to.

Tor hands over his bow and sword; he makes no attempt to hand over his shield, nor does he do anything to draw attention to the fact. He simply hands over his weapons, and returns to his place. Merin then hands over the only weapon he carries, which is his bow.

Merin says, "Yes, indeed. And please be careful with our weapons, they are as much pieces of art as they are functional tools. We would appreciate it if you would return them in the condition in which they were surrendered."
 

redraider629

Explorer
Vadin, taken a bit aback by the request to lay down his weapons, gives a slight huff. When he hears Bolo's comment to the guards he begins to laugh, stopping himself before he does. He looks at Merin, and Tor as they surrender their weapons and agrees that giving into the command is the best course of action.
He turns over his sword and knives to the guards saying, "As my friend here said, please take care of these. I will need them back."
 

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 302: Disarmament

Still playing their parts, Sannit looks affronted... Bolo ... "Very well. We will disarm, trusting in the mighty guards of Asylim to see to our safety." Sannit and Bolo will turn over their weapons.
Merin nods to Tor... Tor hands over his bow and sword... Merin then hands over the only weapon he carries, which is his bow.
Vadin, taken a bit aback by the request... turns over his sword and knives to the guards saying, "As my friend here said, please take care of these. I will need them back."
Indigo does not budge. Her hands rest comfortably on the pommels of her swords, buckled at her waist. She thinks, ~I can cut through both of these two in a single motion and be under the gateway so those archers cannot target me. Those other six will be limited in those close quarters.~

Sheldon touches Vadin on the shoulder as he begins to move, then steps forward, gesturing for his friends to hold. He speaks in clear Ansylin, which is a bit of a surprise to the the soldiers as his appearance is so distinctly Centrin. He also gestures more than he would in natural speech "It seems negotiations will start now."
OOC: Paranormal Assault: Pacify + d100 = 81 + 89 = 170
Paranormal Defense: Skepticism + Clarity + d100
Regulars: 14 + 12 + 60 = 86
Damage: 170 - 86 = 84% * 20 = 17
Will: 2 - 17 = -15
Mind: 10 - 15 = -5, pacified
Marshals: 26 + 18 + 70 = 114
Damage: 170 - 114 = 56% * 20 = 11
Will: 8 - 11 = -3
Mind: 10 - 3 = 7: weak willed

GM: The other Seekers have never before witnessed Sheldon administer such use of power. It is obvious that he is focusing his efforts ahead of the direction he is facing, for all the Ansylin Regulars, Marshals, Archers, and common folk in front of him to a distance of 10 strides are affected.

Sheldon continues, "Do the Magisters walk about this city without their retinue of soldiers. I think not. We are not here because we in Southroad Fair fear some reprisal from Asylim. We are here of our own volition and inception to engender a peaceable solution to an unprovoked conflict started by one of your very own Magisters. If we wanted war, not a single caravan would pass through Southraod Fair. Our guards will keep their weaponry, and we will be shown the same deference afforded your own Magistry. We are here on equal footing. We are not subject the their authority nor subordinate to their position. We will accept your escort. Please lead the way."

The people and soldiers stare in awe at such command. The Marshals are not so enthralled but feel rather compelled and without choice other than to oblige. The other Seekers are surprised at the tone their normally jovial friend suddenly portrayed and feel no urge whatsoever to relinquish their weapons.

The Seekers are escorted through the outer gate. The clay brick structure is a good stride thick and two paces tall, easily supporting the archers that patrol its top. There is a dusty path following the edge of the outer gate to the right. For those who have previously entered Asylim, it is the only path they have ever taken, for it leads directly to the Wharf District where entertainment is located and outsiders were previously allowed to roam.

The escort leads the party straight across this path through a second gate that leads to the Merchant District. No outsider in memory has ever set foot in this district. The merchants and workers stop from their busying tasks to stare at the procession. The street curves slightly leftward and reaches a fourway intersection. The party is escorted through another gate to the left which opens to the affluent Residential District. There are much fewer people here and the tillers and laborers present, also, stop and stare as the party goes by.

The Seekers are escorted through, yet, another gate that leads to the Magistry District. The palatial splay of the structures languish in vast contrast to the remainder of the congested city. Manicured shrubbery, large trees, gardens, and pools decorate the area. The delegation is led to a rectangular, seemingly squat, two-story structure with a flat roof. The front walkway leads directly to a flight of stairs that end on a landing of the flat roof of the first story. The second story is an open plaza covered with another flat roof, supported by columns, to protect those beneath from the heat of the burning sun.

As the party is ushered to the central area of the floor, they find themselves facing an arc of seven slightly elevated seats. From a separate set of stairs to the rear of the structure, the seven Magisters are arriving to take their respective seats. The Marshals back away from the party to stand at the edges of the plaza. The Magisters seat themselves. The Seekers stand approximately 3 paces from the seats.
20181116_204159.png

An elderly Ansylin, with a seemingly kindly disposition, seats himself first and introduces himself. "I am Contadino Cotone. I understand that you are representatives from Southroad Fair and have requested an audience. What is it you wish to discuss with me or how is it you think I may help you?"
[sblock=Character Data]
OOC: Sheldon: full health
Indigo: full health
Tor: full health
Merin: full health
Bolo: full health
Sannit: full health
Turtle:full health
Saemund: full heath
Feroz: full health
Vadin: full health
[/sblock]
[sblock=Purchasing Power]
OOC:
Store Credit in Southroad Fair: 1123 clams
60 Plates: (platinum coin, 3000 clams)
10 Gold Ingots (200 clams)
50 Dublins: (gold coin, 1000 clams)
50 Rupees: (silver coin, 500 clams)
76 Ocrin: (tin coin, 76 clams)
20% Southroad Fair Olive Trade Proceeds
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Party Holdings]
OOC:
2 Windrunner Stallions
8 Windrunner Mares
3 decorative saddles (San-Bolo, Saemund)
4 standard saddles (Tor, Sheldon, Indigo, Merin, Vadin)
4 Windrunner Colts (with pack rigs)
2 Harnin Mining Mauls
2 Harnin Mining Spikes
2 Harnin Pick Axes
drawing of Assassins' Guild symbol
parchment containing known message
[/sblock]
[sblock=Current Inventory]
OOC: Animal:
  • Anhinga Talisman: 1 (++ Cohesion)
  • Calling Bird Feet: 1 pair {+ Will}
  • Calling Bird Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Will}
  • Chicken Feet: 2 pair {+ Confluence}
  • Chicken Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) {+ Confluence}
  • Duck Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) (+ Cohesion)
  • Duck Feet: 1 pair (+ Cohesion)
  • Flycatcher Talisman: 3 (+ Motility)
  • Gallinule Talisman: 1 (++ Confluence)
  • Harvester Feet: 1 pair (+ Health)
  • Harvester Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Health}
  • Hawk Tail Feathers: 3 (1 item) {+ Strength}
  • Hawk Feet: 2 pair (+ Strength)
  • Huge Beetle Elytrum: 21 pairs
  • Mink Skulls: 4 (+ Adhesion)
  • Songbird Tail Feathers: 5 (1 item) {+ Persona}
  • Songbird Feet: 1 pair (+ Persona)
  • Tapir Hides: 9 (262% cover)
  • Volantin Skins: 6 (360% cover)
  • Volantin Venom Glands: 2 (- Persona x3)
  • Volantin Talons: 120 (++ Motility)
  • Vulture Talisman: 1 (+ Adhesion)
Metal:
  • Zinc Ingots: 14 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Tin Ingots: 110 (+ Persona) {Muddle x2, - Persona x2}
  • Lead: 2 {Rend x2, -Health x2}
  • Iron Ingots: 37 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Iron Bricks: 10
  • Aluminum Ingots: 7 (+ Motility) {Thump x2}
  • Chromium Ingots: 10 (+ Strength) {Rejuvenate x2}
  • Magnesium: 2 (+ Will) {Soothe x2, Mend x2, +Health x2}
  • Copper: 2 (+ Persona) {-Persona x2, Shock x2}
  • Molybdenum: 9 (+ Motility)
  • Palladium: 2 {sound x3}
  • Silver: 1 (+Will) {-Will x3}
Plant:
  • Muddle Leaf: 1 {Muddle x2}
  • Soothe Leaf: 2 (Soothe x2)
  • Rend Leaf: 1 {Rend x2}
  • Mend Leaf: 2 (Mend x2)
  • Muddle Flower: 1 {Muddle x3}
  • Soothe Flower: 1 {Soothe x3}
  • Leaves of Harmony: 1 (Harmony x2)
Stone:
  • Slate: 16 (Thump x2)
  • Bloodstone: 4 (+ Health) {Mend x2}
  • Sunstone: 1 (+ Persona) {Charm x2}
  • Heartstone: 3 (+ Confluence) {Mend x2}
  • Carbone Bricks: 35 (Heat x3)
  • Lodestone: 1: {Thump x2}
  • Slickstone: 1: {Cool x2}
  • Livestone: 2 (+ Strength) {Restoration x2}
  • Milkstone: 1 (+ Will) {Harmony x2}
  • Emberstone: 1 (+ Cohesion) {Charm x2}
  • Soft Brimstone Brick: 1: {heat x3}
  • Waterstone: 1 (+Motility)
  • Nightstone: 1 (+Adhesion) {darken x3}
  • Ruddystone: 1 (+Health)
  • Pietrazulfo Brick: 1 (Acidify x4, Heat x4)
.
[/sblock]
[sblock=Unknown Items]
OOC: Bird Skull (Heron): 1
[/sblock]
[sblock=Party Discoveries]
OOC:
Hidden Valley in the Western Jungle
Secluded Lake in Western Jungle with Mysterious Island
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
Having predetermined who will speak for the Seekers in this matter, Sannit takes a step forward and says, "Thank you for speaking with us today. I know you must have many other things you could be doing, as do we. We have come to ask you today, Magister Cotone, what are your intentions towards Southroad Fair?"
 

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases

Top