Things from my setting

Obly99

Hero
I think that's fair, except why would it be 1/3rd Tharizdun’s HD? Isn't it generally standardized to 1/2 HD plus a modifier of some sort?
Because I want that a normale Deity can make It without too much difficult. A DC based on 10 +1/2+Con will be 254. A normale greater Deity has no more than 120 HD and caster level 136. Its bonus for caster level check is 152 (136+16). Even with my rule of mythic surge with 3d6 and with maximum Roll for all the dice cannot make this DC.

Last edited:

Because I want that a normale Deity can make It without too much difficult. A DC based on 10 +1/2+Con will be 254. A normale greater Deity has no more than 120 HD and caster level 136. Its bonus for caster level check is 152 (136+16). Even with my rule of mythic surge with 3d6 and with maximum Roll for all the dice cannot make this DC.
Well it depends on the race of the deity, and what abilities they stack such as templates or "body, mind, spirit, soul" powers but I get your drift. Kinda like the breath weapon DCs of sub epic Dragons in 3.5.

Obly99

Hero
Well it depends on the race of the deity, and what abilities they stack such as templates or "body, mind, spirit, soul" powers but I get your drift. Kinda like the breath weapon DCs of sub epic Dragons in 3.5.
I calculate a normal human greater Deity without particulary build. Even templates (at least normally obtained by standard deities like lich or vampire, not counting paragon and company which are rare) not many give a bonus to caster level check or general checks and even body (AC), Mind (Attack), Spirit (ST), and soul (DC) do not give bonus to checks so I cose to use a homebrew ability to reduce the DC to 1/3 without ability modifier and the base 10.

I calculate a normal human greater Deity without particulary build. Even templates (at least normally obtained by standard deities like lich or vampire, not counting paragon and company which are rare) not many give a bonus to caster level check or general checks and even body (AC), Mind (Attack), Spirit (ST), and soul (DC) do not give bonus to checks so I cose to use a homebrew ability to reduce the DC to 1/3 without ability modifier and the base 10.
Ah fair point, not much besides Fortuity and Divine Rank and levels gives a bonus to CL checks.

Bootlebat

Explorer
I actually think him turning people into atatas would make the most sense, as he's the most evil god in Greyhawk, so him trapping people in never-ending suffering makes sense. Also, if he basically personifies the Abyss, does that mean the Abyss would fade away if he died?

Obly99

Hero
I actually think him turning people into atatas would make the most sense, as he's the most evil god in Greyhawk, so him trapping people in never-ending suffering makes sense. Also, if he basically personifies the Abyss, does that mean the Abyss would fade away if he died?
1)
Simple personal choice because I don't like the Atata template for 3 reasons:
• As I said several times, I don't like the save or die and Wail of Destruction is one of them so I put in my setting that it deal 2d6 damage per HD as disintegrate (and reduces to dust if it leads to 0), a death effect and if you pass you are immune for 24 hours.
• Temporal stasis on every attack. Acceptable if you are a Sidereal level, not if you are a template that has no level prerequisite and theoretically you can also apply it to a hamster. In my setting if you successfully save you are immune for 24 hours as above.
• Double all physical abilities.... what? Same as above, free Legendary [Physical Ability Scores] seems a bit much to me and the loss of non-constant spell-like abilities doesn't balance anything because if the creature is already a physical fighter without magical abilities, it doesn't really care. In my setting +10 all physics, +10 natural armor, a primary slam if it has no natural attacks, and DR x/epic (or /— if 21+ HD) with x equal to 1/2 HD is better.

2) No, It's the creator if the Abyss, not its Old One. If it die the Abyss will continue to exist but if the Abyss is destroyed It lose the Madness Portfolio and Creator of the Abyss.

Obly99

Hero
For the last day of Carnival, I will bring a troll class. With this class your break the fourth wall for win the game. This class is in no way to be taken seriously or considered as balance, it is only made as a joke. Some abilities are taken from the (The Secrets of the Metadventurer (PFRPG) - Rite Publishing | Pathfinder | The Secrets of (PFRPG) | DriveThruRPG.com) and the DM's Worst Nightmare ([3.5e Bloodline] DM's Worst Nightmare (Sobs)).

THE GAMER

Tired of playing a character who doesn't represent you? Tired of a game system that is too limiting? ... even if for D&D3.5/PF1 the term limiting doesn't make much sense ..... Tired of party members who bring only lawful stupid paladins or barbarians who only know how to get in rage and charge but out of combat have the oratory capacity of a shrimp in oil? Do not worry, today and only for today, even if in fact forever as long as you have this class, you will have the solution to bring yourself into the game with your knowledge, in order to win the game.

Role: [I WIN PATHFINDER!]

Alignment: Your.

Hit Die: d8

Starting Wealth: 4d6 × 10 gp (average 140 gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less.

Class Skills

The gamer’s class skills are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Disguise (Cha), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (all) (Int), Perception (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Stealth (Dex).

Skill Ranks Per Level: 4 + Int modifier.

Table: The Gamer

Level
Base
Attack Bonus
Good Save
Bad Save
Special
1st​
+0​
+2​
+0​
AC Bonus, Alter Reality 1/day, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Defy Railroading, Detect Plot Direction, Min-Max (saving throw), Optimizing Flexibility, PC Hivemind, Player Knowledge​
2nd​
+1​
+3​
+0​
Attribute Boost, Demand Loot, Loaded Die, Metagaming Pool, Player Adaptation​
3rd​
+2​
+3​
+1​
Attribute Boost, Alter Reality 2/day, Forgotten Bonus​
4th​
+3​
+4​
+1​
Attribute Boost, Change the Odds, Min-Max (skills)​
5th​
+3​
+4​
+1​
Alter Reality 3/day, RAW Abuser 1/day, Undo Event 1/day, Wiki Abuser 1/day​
6th​
+4​
+5​
+2​
Attribute Boost, Bogus Feat, Invoke Thakko, Weapon Exploit​
7th​
+5​
+5​
+2​
Alter Reality 4/day, Attribute Boost, Denied, Munchkin​
8th​
+6/+1​
+6​
+2​
Attribute Boost, Improved Hating This Campaign, Min-Max (attribute), Survive the GM’s Rage​
9th​
+6/+1​
+6​
+3​
Alter Reality 5/day, Gamer Body, I Go First, Rules Lawyer 1​
10th​
+7/+2​
+7​
+3​
Maximize Attack, Magic Exploit, RAW Abuser 2/day, Undo Event 2/day, Wiki Abuser 2/day​
11th​
+8/+3​
+7​
+3​
Alter Reality 6/day, Bogus Feat, Unflappable​
12th​
+9/+4​
+8​
+4​
Min-Max (improved saving throw), Ready for Anything​
13th​
+9/+4​
+8​
+4​
Alter Reality 7/day, Demand to See Life's Manager, Master Munchkin​
14th​
+10/+5​
+9​
+4​
Attribute Boost, Monty Haul, Rules Lawyer 2​
15th​
+11/+6/+1​
+9​
+5​
Alter Reality 8/day, Attribute Boost, RAW Abuser 3/day, Third-Party BS, Undo Event 3/day, Wiki Abuser 3/day​
16th​
+12/+7/+2​
+10​
+5​
Attribute Boost, Min-Max (improved min-maxing)​
17th​
+12/+7/+2​
+10​
+5​
Alter Reality 9/day, Attribute Boost, Bogus Feat​
18th​
+13/+8/+3​
+11​
+6​
Action Economy Abuse, Attribute Boost​
19th​
+14/+9/+4​
+11​
+6​
Alter Reality 10/day, Attribute Boost, Rules Lawyer 3​
20th​
+15/+10/+5​
+12​
+6​
Attribute Boost, Greater Alter Reality, Make the GM Cry​

Class Features​

All of the following are class features of the Gamer.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Gamer are proficient with simple weapons, with light and medium armor, but not with shields.

AC Bonus (Ex)
When unarmored and unencumbered, you adds your Charisma bonus (if any) to your AC and your CMD. In addition, you gainsa +1 bonus to AC and CMD at 4th level. This bonus increases by 1 for every four gamer levels thereafter. These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when you are flat-footed. You loses these bonuses when you are immobilized or helpless, when you wear any armor, when you carry a shield, or when you carry a medium or heavy load.

Alter Reality (Su)
You can alter the reality arround you. This ability is similar to the miracle spell, using your real self as the deity. You merely thinks of something and then makes it so. Doing this requires a standard action or full-round action (see notes). This ability have a range of 20 ft. per class level and can be used once per day at 1st level and an addition time per day for every 2 levels thereafter. You can take the automatic metamagic capacity even if you are not epic and do not have four metamagic feats. They are all instantaneus effects.

Notes:
  • You can duplicate any spell of any list of a level equal to 9th + number of automatic metamagic capacity feats as a standard action. The duplicated spell has no material component, and the DC of its saving throw (if one is allowed) is 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier. You can duplicate a spell with any metamagic feat (you don’t need to have the metamagic feat) and the total spell level is not heightened than 9th + number of automatic metamagic capacity feats. You can also duplicate any Epic Spell with a DC equal or less than 20 + your Spellcraft check.
  • You can create temporary, nonmagical objects worth 20,000 gp per level, the items last one day per level.
  • You also can create permanent nonmagical objects worth 10,000 gp per level.
  • You can create temporary magical items worth 5,000 gp per level, the items last one day per level.
  • You also can create permanent magical objects worth 2,000 gp per level.
  • You can create temporary creatures, they are faithful to you to the limit of the obsessive and they also execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create temporary creatures whose total CR sum cannot exceed triple your level and the single creature cannot have a CR higher of double your level. They last 1 hour per level.
  • You can create permanent creatures, when created they are faithful to you, but this can change with time and they don’t execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create permanent creatures whose total CR sum cannot exceed double your level and the single creature cannot have a CR higher of your level.
  • You can reshape a landscape as a full-round action, creating any type of terrain you can imagine. You can reshap 100-foot cube of material per level.
  • You can apply a single template to a number of creature equal to your level (like the monster girl template, naughty word weeb), with a Will save DC 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier for negate.
  • At 15th level you can create a temporary minor or major artifact. They last 1 minute per level.
  • Other use of this ability are left to your imagination (full-round action).

Break the Fourth Wall
Your PG is you, and you are your PG, there is no more out-of-character knowledge. As such, in game you now know everything your player knows.

Defy Railroading (Ex)
Thanks to Detect Plot Direction, you have a wonderful chance of going off the tracks. The DM's natural reaction to try to put you back on said tracks. Often forcibly. Once you obtain this ability, you're will becomes that of adamantine. If you detect that you are being railroaded, this feature may be utilized to simply avoid it. "I can't go to the mountains because I'm in debt to the king and they'll send men after me if I leave? So what. I leave." You're actions are entirely your own and the DM no longer has the power to force you into any course that you are not willing to take. As an added bonus, you get a +2 on saves versus enchantment and various objects thrown by your DM.

Detect Plot Direction (Ex)
"Knowing's half the battle". If you know where the DM wants you to go, you know where to go to most anger them. At 1st level, you have an intuitive knowledge of what course of action would be most beneficial to the plot. E.G. If you're supposed to follow a particular hook that you got, say, a barmaid mentioning an orcish raiding party in the mountains, you are notified that that is the course of action you are supposed to take.

Min/Max (Ex)
At 1st level, you begin to alter your in-game abilities to fit whatever daily challenges you may face. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, your can select one type of saving throw (Fortitude, Reflex or Will) to be your good saving throw for the next 24 hours. Your other two types of saving throws are treated as poor saves during this time.
  • At 4th level, you learn to min/max your skills as well. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, you can select any two skills to have effective ranks equal to your class level for the next 24 hours.
  • At 8th level, you learns to min/max your attributes. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, you can temporarily swap the value of two of your ability scores for the next 24 hours.
  • At 12th level, your ability to min/max your saving throws improves. You now selects two types of saving throws instead of one whenever selecting your good saves.
  • At 16th level, you can alter your abilities on the fly. Once per day as a swift or immediate action, you can change your saving throws, ability scores and bogus feats as if you had just rested or meditated for 8 hours. This change lasts for the remainder of the original choices’ 24-hour duration.

Optimizing Flexibility (Ex)
At 1st level, you gain the ability to emulate the roles of other classes to best fit the day’s challenges. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, you choos one of the following options to apply for the next 24 hours:
  • Arcane Caster – You can prepare and cast arcane spells from the sorcerer/wizard spell list, using your Charisma modifier to determine your bonus spells per day and spell DCs. You can also cast these spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance.
  • Divine Caster – You can prepare and cast divine spells from the cleric spell list, using your Charisma modifier to determine your bonus spells per day and spell DCs. You also gain the channel energy ability as a cleric of your class level, usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. As a divine focus you use a d20 die.
  • Martial – You gain proficiency with all martial weapons, with heavy armor and with heavy (but not tower) shields. You gain a +1 competence bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls, plus an additional +1 for every four levels above 1st (maximum +5 at 17th level). You also gain damage reduction that starts at DR 1/-, increasing by 1 for every five class levels attained (maximum DR 5/- at 20th level).
  • Skilled – You gain the sneak attack ability as a rogue of your class level and the bomb and throw anything abilities as an alchemist of your class level (but the uses, damage and save DC of the bomb are Charisma-based instead of Intelligence-based). For every 2 class levels attained, you can also choose a skill with which you may take 10 even if stress and distractions would normally prevent you from doing so.

PC Hivemind (Ex)
Your fellow party members start to hear voices in their heads. While this may be slightly disconcerting for your allies, they can use these newfound voices to communicate with each other through you over any distance, even across planes, regardless of consciousness or death. This ability cannot be negated even with divine intervent.

Player Knowledge (Ex)
You add half your class level (minimum 1) to all Knowledge skill checks and may make all Knowledge skill checks untrained. Taking advantage of the fact of breaking the fourth wall, after identifying the monster, you can go and see its sheet on the wiki. However, your knowledge may be incomplete in the case of homebrewed monsters, monsters with weird templates, or something pulled out of an esoteric third party supplement that only comes in PDF, but these are your problems.

Spells
You do not automatically gain spellcasting ability, but you can instead temporarily gain access to either arcane or divine spells by selecting the appropriate optimizing flexibility. When you do gain the ability to prepare spells from your optimizing flexibility, your base daily spell allotment is given below. You prepare spells by spending 1 hour in meditation.

1st​
2nd​
3rd​
4th​
5th​
6th​
1​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
2​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
3​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
3​
1​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
2​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
3​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
3​
1​
-​
-​
-​
4​
4​
2​
-​
-​
-​
5​
4​
3​
-​
-​
-​
5​
4​
3​
1​
-​
-​
5​
4​
4​
2​
-​
-​
5​
5​
4​
3​
-​
-​
5​
5​
4​
3​
1​
-​
5​
5​
4​
4​
2​
-​
5​
5​
5​
4​
3​
-​
5​
5​
5​
4​
3​
1​
5​
5​
5​
4​
4​
2​
5​
5​
5​
5​
4​
3​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
4​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​

Attribute Boost (Su)
At 2nd level, you gain +2 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution.

At 3rd level, you gain +2 enhancement bonus bonus to charisma and dexterity.

At 4th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to strength.

At 5th level, you gain +2 enhancement bonus to wisdom.

At 6th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution and +2 enhancement bonus to intelligence.

At 7th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to dexterity.

At 8th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to charisma.

At 14th level, you gain +8 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution.

At 15th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to charisma and dexterity.

At 16th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to wisdom.

At 17th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to intelligence.

At 18th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to charisma.

At 19th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to intelligence.

At 20th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to wisdom.

Total enhancement bonus at 20th: +8 Str, +6 Dex, +8 Cos, +6 Int, +6 Wis, +6 Cha.

Demand Loot (Su)
There's a reason there's WBL tables: o make sure you have all the resources you deserve. If you have less than the amount of total wealth indicated in the WBL table for your level, obviously the DM is doing something wrong. Upon invoking this ability, you must come into an amount of wealth such that your total wealth will equal or exceed that listed within one in-game week.

Loaded Die (Su)
At 2nd level, your dice seem to suspiciously defy the laws of probability. Whenever you make any d20 roll, a result of a natural 1 is treated as a natural 20. As an immediate action, you may transfer this ability to an ally within 60 feet. You then lose the benefit of this ability for 1 round.

Metagaming Pool (Su)
At 2nd level, you gains a daily pool of points which represent the extent to which you can game the system. The number of points in your metagaming pool is equal to your class level + 3. Spending a metagaming pool point is a free action that can be done once per round even when it is not the your turn. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool, you can do one of the following:

• Gain a +4 bonus to one skill check or ability check that you makes that round. This ability can be used after the roll is made for the check, but before the result is announced.
  • Move 5 feet without provoking attacks of opportunity. You may still take a 5-foot step or move as normal on your turn.
  • Negate any partial effect on you when you makes a successful saving throw with one of your good saves against a spell or ability that would still have a partial effect.
The metagaming pool is replenished each morning after 8 hours of rest or meditation; these hours do not need to be consecutive.

Player Adaptation (Su)
At 2nd level, you gain a bonus equal to your highest ability bonus (if any) on all Saving Throws.

Forgotten Bonus (Su)
At 3rd level, you remind of a “forgotten” beneficial effect or spell, turning failure to success. You may grant a bonus equal to 1/3 you class level to yourself or an ally within 60 ft. on any roll after the result is known and even after success or failure is determined. The bonus type is untyped. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your character level. This ability does not require an action and may be used at any time. You may even use this ability multiple times toward a single roll, granting a maximum bonus equal to your character level.

Change the Odds (Su)
At 4th level, you can change the odds around you. When a creature rolls a die within 10 ft. per level of you, you can decide to have it re-roll after success or failure is determined. If the creature is an ally, it gains a bonus equal to ½ your level on the roll, if it is an enemy, it gains a penality equal to ½ your level on the roll. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your character level. This ability does not require an action and may be used at any time.

Bogus Feat
At 5th level and every 6 levels thereafter, you gain a bogus feat in addition to those gained from normal advancement. Bogus feats are similar to other classes’ bonus feats, but can be changed whenever you rests or meditates for at least 8 hours. Any feat may be chosen as a bogus feat, but you must meet its prerequisites as normal.

RAW Abuser (Su)
You are capable of cowling the GM with circuitous logic and references to “rules as intended,” allowing you to perform impossible feats. Once per day for every 5 gamer levels, as an immediate action, you invoke the rule’s intervention by intoning profane words in a dead tongue (loosely translating to, “it does not say I can’t”). You may ignore any single restriction or rule of the game for 1 round. This does not grant you power that you do not already possess, and only widens the definition of your existing power by removing rules or restrictions. For example, you could dictate all of your bonuses stack, identify artifacts with detect magic, or make your fire descriptor spell “not really fire damage per se” so that it penetrates a red dragon’s fire immunity. You could not however suddenly deal cold damage with a fire spell.

Undo Event (Su)
Once per day for every 5 gamer levels, as an immediate action, you may appeal to the GM on your behalf. You must typically offers the GM some sacrifice of food, goods, or promised actions as appeasement. Should the offering be deemed acceptable, the GM then reverses any unfavorable event so that it never happened. This could rewind in-game time by any amount, but the sacrifice is typically equal to the game time rendered worthless. The game resumes from a point just prior to the unfavorable event, with the event remembered only by you.

Wiki Abuser (Ex)
At 5th level, you know the wiki like the back of your hand and can take 10 on any Knowledge skill check. You can choose to not take 10 and instead normally roll. In addition, once per day, you can take 20 on any Knowledge skill check as a free. You can use this ability one additional time per day for every 5 levels you possesses beyond 5th.

Invoke Thakko (Su)
At 6th level, by invoking the power of the ancients, you assault your opponents with an elaborate and confusing attack. As a swift action three times per day, you may employ an ancient ritual to transmute the AC of a target within 60 ft. of you into something called “thakko” (which loosely translates to “to hit armor class zero” although nobody really knows what that means). When using this ability, your GM must recalculate the target’s AC. To find his new AC, he subtracts his previous AC from 20. If it was 19: 20-19 = 1. If it was 36: 20-36 = -16. This is his new AC for this round. Also recalculates the AC for touch and flat-footed.

Weapon Exploit (Su)
At 6th level, you gain a new metagaming pool ability that allows you to use player knowledge to penetrate an opponent’s physical defenses. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool after using your player knowledge to identify a creature’s DR, you can take advantage of that knowledge by altering a wielded weapon to add one of the following to the types of damage it deals: bludgeoning, cold iron, magic, piercing, silver, or slashing. This ability lasts for 1 minute.

Denied (Su)
At 7th level, as an immediate action, you can decide to negate a single action (attack, combat maneuver, movement, spell, or effect) within 10 ft. per level of you. All its effects are immediately negated. This decision must be made as soon as you are aware of the effect you wish to negate. Only a single use of the effect is negated -- if you prevent an ancient red dragon from use the breath weapon, that does not prevent it from using the breath again on 1d4 rounds, but he still loses a standard action. A Will save DC 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier negate the effect. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your character level.

Munchkin (Ex)
At 7th level, your competitive spirit let you take advantage of situations, possibly to the detriment of your not real allies. Each of your allies qualifies as an abettor for any Betrayal feats you possess. The ally does not have to possess the Betrayal feat, but does need to meet any positioning and actions required of an abettor.

Improved Hating This Campaign (Ex)
Detect Plot Direction is great for fleeing a story altogether, but sometimes you want something a little more impactful. Worse than refusing to play along is playing along but doing so in the most annoying manner possible. Starting at 8th level, Detect Plot Direction now additionally informs you what course of action would be most detrimental to the storyline.

Survive the GM’s Rage (Ex)
At 8th level, you've learned to survive everything your master throws at you for ruining his campaign, but sometimes it's better to have a backup plan. You can come back from the dead, with no penalty, once per day. This happens at the end of whatever encounter you died in, unless that would cause your character to immediately die again (such as if your body was dropped into a pool of lava). In that case, you return to life at some safe location within a week, at the GM’s discretion. If you die twice in the same day, you return to life instead after three day in a safe location. Your soul cannot be imprisoned, absorbed or destroyed in any means. This ability cannot be negated even with divine intervent.

Gamer Body (Ex)
You will also be a body in a fantasy world, but your true essence is safe in the real world. At 9th level, you gain immunity to ability damage and drain, energy drain, death effects, mind-affecting effects, pain effects, fear effects, insanity effects, illusion effects, unwillig transmutation effects, cutting of body parts (like for the Vorpal), disintegration effects, antimagic field, dead magic zone, vile damage, permanent damage, and unwilling polymorph effects. This ability cannot be overcomed even by divine entity.

I Go First (Ex)
Unlike many people who just eat chips at the game table and scrounge the master's free wi-fi, you pay attention to what's going on around you. At 9th level, you go first in any initiative order. If there are multiple creatures present that have feats or abilities that state they each go first in any initiative order, those creatures roll initiative to see what order they go in, and all other creatures go after them (regardless of relative initiative check results).

Rules Lawyer (Su)
At 9th level, your knowledge of RAW scattered through countless supplement books is all-encompassing, so strong that you can correct those pesky numbers that the GM saw printed. As an immediate action, you can alter a modifier provided by all uses of a specific game mechanic by +2/-2. This ability can only be used on a modifier that applies to attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and/or saving throws. Alternately, you can alter a percentage roll required by all uses of a specific game mechanic by +10/-10%. At 19th level, the change to modifiers doubles, providing a +4/-4 or +20/-20% alteration. This ability can be used once per day, plus one additional time for every 5 levels above 9th, and its effect lasts for one encounter.

Examples – you could use rules lawyer to increase or reduce the cover bonus to AC, and all creatures with cover would use the altered modifier for the rest of the encounter. You could similarly improve or worsen the modifiers provided by all uses of the inspire courage bardic performance. You could improve or worsen the effects of concealment, or give a -10% penalty to rolls made for the confused condition.

Magic Exploit (Su)
At 10th level, you gain a new metagaming pool ability that allow you to use player knowledge to penetrate an opponent’s supernatural defenses. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool after using your player knowledge to identify a creature’s energy resistance or SR, you can take advantage of that knowledge by altering one of your spells or effects to change the energy type of damage dealt to one of the following: acid, cold, electricity, or fire and/or gain a ½ you level as a bonus to penetrate spell resistance.

Maximize Attack (Su)
You have learned that sometimes, staying in the shadows and letting others look like the real dangers is better. At 10th level, three times per day as an immediate action, you may declare one weapon attack, natural attack, spell, special attack or unarmed attack executed within 60 ft. of you, to be a maximized attack. You must make this declaration prior to the attack roll. A maximized attack deals maximum damage.

Unflappable (Ex)
You are the sort of person who says “I would not be a bit surprised if the dragon is an illusion and we’re actually surrounded by invisible ninjas.” What’s more, you really aren’t a bit surprised when that turns out to be the case. At 11th level, you gain the uncanny dodge and improved uncanny dodge ability using your level as the rogue level. You can always act in a surprise round, and during a surprise round you can take a full-round worth of actions instead of only a standard or move action.

Ready for Anything (Ex)
At 12th level, when you take the ready action, you do not need to specify in advance what event you are readying for, or what action you will take when that event occurs. Once you take a ready action, you simply have a partial action you may use to pre-empt any one thing you can perceive that occurs.

Master Munchkin (Ex)
At 13th level, you know that sometimes you don’t need to succeed, only to do better than your allies. When you fail a saving throw against an effect that also targets one of your allies within 30 feet, you can compares your saving throw result to your ally’s. If your saving throw was better, you succeed on the saving throw instead of failing it. The ally has any damage sustained by failing the save increase by half if applicable, otherwise has the duration of the effect doubled. This ability can be used three times per day. The ally, if unwilling, can make a Will save DC 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier for negate this ability.

Demand to See Life's Manager (Ex)
The world is a messed up, hackneyed place with errors everywhere. EVERYWHERE. At 13th level, if you can make a good case for why something is wrong with the world, the DM must fix said incorrect aspect. Possibly to your advantage.

Monty Haul (Su)
At 14th level, you gain a new metagaming pool ability that allows you to find the treasure you most desires. By spending 3 points from your metagaming pool as part of a successful attempt to identify a magic item, you can make the GM provide you only a base value for the item. You can then choose what the magic item is. The magic item chosen must retain the same form as the original magic item, and must have a value equal to or less than the original. If another creature attempts to use a magic item chosen with this ability, the item immediately reverts to its original properties. This ability can only be used on magic items whose properties have not been identified by you or any of your allies.

Third Party BS (Ex)
At 15th level, you have the annoying ability to pull out the most arcane and questionably balanced rules ever printed for the rules set. As long as you bring a copy of a third-party product to the gaming session, any rules from the product that directly apply to you (such as feat selection, spells prepared, etc.) are allowed in the game.

Action Economy Abuse (Su)
At 18th level, you can make the most of a round’s actions. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool on your turn, you can gain an extra standard or move action in addition to your normal actions. Alternately, you can spend 2 points from your metagaming pool on your turn to gain a second swift or immediate action for that round. You can only use this ability once per round.

Greater Alter Reality (Su)
At 20th level, your ability to alter the reality around you improved.
Notes:
  • You can create temporary or permanent nonmagical objects without a cost limit based on level.
  • You can create temporary or permanent magical objects without a cost limit based on level.
  • You can create temporary creatures, they are faithful to you to the limit of the obsessive and they also execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create a number of temporary creatures with no CR limit equal to your character level. They last 1 hour per level.
  • You can create permanent creatures, when created they are faithful to you, but this can change with time and they don’t execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create a number of permanent creatures with no CR limit equal to your character level.
  • You can reshape a landscape as a full-round action, creating any type of terrain you can imagine. You can reshap 10,000-foot cube of material per level.
  • You can apply a number of templates equal to your Charisma modifier with no saving throw to a number of creature equal to your level plus your Charisma modifier.
  • You can create a permanent minor or major artifact.

Make the GM Cry (Ex)
At 20th level, you become the ultimate nuisance for the GM. Alter Reality, Min/Max, Forgotten Bonus, Change the Odds, RAW Abuser, Undo Event, Wiki Abuser, Invoke Thakko, Denied, Rules Lawyer, Maximize Attack, Master Munchkin can be used at will (the limit of how many times you can use them in a round remains) while Metagaming Pool now have infinite points.

Attachments

• trickster.jpeg
    trickster.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

For the last day of Carnival, I will bring a troll class. With this class your break the fourth wall for win the game. This class is in no way to be taken seriously or considered as balance, it is only made as a joke. Some abilities are taken from the (The Secrets of the Metadventurer (PFRPG) - Rite Publishing | Pathfinder | The Secrets of (PFRPG) | DriveThruRPG.com).

THE GAMER

Tired of playing a character who doesn't represent you? Tired of a game system that is too limiting? ... even if for D&D3.5/PF1 the term limiting doesn't make much sense ..... Tired of party members who bring only lawful stupid paladins or barbarians who only know how to get in rage and charge but out of combat have the oratory capacity of a shrimp in oil? Do not worry, today and only for today, even if in fact forever as long as you have this class, you will have the solution to bring yourself into the game with your knowledge, in order to win the game.

Role: [I WIN PATHFINDER!]

Alignment: Your.

Hit Die: d8

Starting Wealth: 4d6 × 10 gp (average 140 gp.) In addition, each character begins play with an outfit worth 10 gp or less.

Class Skills

The gamer’s class skills are Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Disguise (Cha), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (all) (Int), Perception (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Stealth (Dex).

Skill Ranks Per Level: 4 + Int modifier.

Table: The Gamer

Level
Base
Attack Bonus
Good Save
Bad Save
Special
1st​
+0​
+2​
+0​
AC Bonus, Alter Reality 1/day, Breaking the Fourth Wall, Min-Max (saving throw), Optimizing Flexibility, PC Hivemind, Player Knowlege​
2nd​
+1​
+3​
+0​
Attribute Boost, Loaded Die, Metagaming Pool, Player Adaptation​
3rd​
+2​
+3​
+1​
Attribute Boost, Alter Reality 2/day, Forgotten Bonus​
4th​
+3​
+4​
+1​
Attribute Boost, Change the Odds, Min-Max (skills)​
5th​
+3​
+4​
+1​
Alter Reality 3/day, RAW Abuser 1/day, Undo Event 1/day, Wiki Abuser 1/day​
6th​
+4​
+5​
+2​
Attribute Boost, Bogus Feat, Invoke Thakko, Weapon Exploit​
7th​
+5​
+5​
+2​
Alter Reality 4/day, Attribute Boost, Denied, Munchkin​
8th​
+6/+1​
+6​
+2​
Attribute Boost, Min-Max (attribute), Survive the GM’s Rage​
9th​
+6/+1​
+6​
+3​
Alter Reality 5/day, Gamer Body, I Go First, Rules Lawyer 1​
10th​
+7/+2​
+7​
+3​
Maximize Attack, Magic Exploit, RAW Abuser 2/day, Undo Event 2/day, Wiki Abuser 2/day​
11th​
+8/+3​
+7​
+3​
Alter Reality 6/day, Bogus Feat, Unflappable​
12th​
+9/+4​
+8​
+4​
Min-Max (improved saving throw), Ready for Anything​
13th​
+9/+4​
+8​
+4​
Alter Reality 7/day, Master Munchkin​
14th​
+10/+5​
+9​
+4​
Attribute Boost, Monty Haul, Rules Lawyer 2​
15th​
+11/+6/+1​
+9​
+5​
Alter Reality 8/day, Attribute Boost, RAW Abuser 3/day, Third-Party BS, Undo Event 3/day, Wiki Abuser 3/day​
16th​
+12/+7/+2​
+10​
+5​
Attribute Boost, Min-Max (improved min-maxing)​
17th​
+12/+7/+2​
+10​
+5​
Alter Reality 9/day, Attribute Boost, Bogus Feat​
18th​
+13/+8/+3​
+11​
+6​
Action Economy Abuse, Attribute Boost​
19th​
+14/+9/+4​
+11​
+6​
Alter Reality 10/day, Attribute Boost, Rules Lawyer 3​
20th​
+15/+10/+5​
+12​
+6​
Attribute Boost, Greater Alter Reality, Make the GM Cry​

Class Features​

All of the following are class features of the Gamer.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency
Gamer are proficient with simple weapons, with light and medium armor, but not with shields.

AC Bonus (Ex)
When unarmored and unencumbered, you adds your Charisma bonus (if any) to your AC and your CMD. In addition, you gainsa +1 bonus to AC and CMD at 4th level. This bonus increases by 1 for every four gamer levels thereafter. These bonuses to AC apply even against touch attacks or when you are flat-footed. You loses these bonuses when you are immobilized or helpless, when you wear any armor, when you carry a shield, or when you carry a medium or heavy load.

Alter Reality (Su)
You can alter the reality arround you. This ability is similar to the miracle spell, using your real self as the deity. You merely thinks of something and then makes it so. Doing this requires a standard action or full-round action (see notes). This ability have a range of 20 ft. per class level and can be used once per day at 1st level and an addition time per day for every 2 levels thereafter. You can take the automatic metamagic capacity even if you are not epic and do not have four metamagic feats. They are all instantaneus effects.

Notes:
  • You can duplicate any spell of any list of a level equal to 9th + number of automatic metamagic capacity feats as a standard action. The duplicated spell has no material component, and the DC of its saving throw (if one is allowed) is 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier. You canduplicate a spell with any metamagic feat (you don’t need to have the metamagic feat) and the total spell level is not heightened than 9th + number of automatic metamagic capacity feats. You can also duplicate any Epic Spell with a DC equal or less than 20 + your Spellcraft check.
  • You can create temporary, nonmagical objects worth 20.000 gp per level, the items last one day per level.
  • You also can create permanent nonmagical objects worth 10.000 gp per level.
  • You can create temporary magical items worth 5.000 gp per level, the items last one day per level.
  • You also can create permanent magical objects worth 2.000 gp per level.
  • You can create temporary creatures, they are faithful to you to the limit of the obsessive and they also execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create temporary creatures whose total CR sum cannot exceed triple your level and the single creature cannot have a CR higher of double your level. They last 1 hour per level.
  • You can create permanent creatures, when created they are faithful to you, but this can change with time and they don’t execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create permanent creatures whose total CR sum cannot exceed double your level and the single creature cannot have a CR higher of your level.
  • You can reshape a landscape as a full-round action, creating any type of terrain you can imagine. You can reshap 100-foot cube of material per level.
  • You can apply a single template to a number of creature equal to your level (like the monster girl template, naughty word weeb), with a Will save DC 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier for negate.
  • At 15th level you can create a temporary minor or major artifact. They last 1 minute per level.

Break the Fourth Wall
Your PG is you, and you are your PG, there is no more out-of-character knowledge. As such, in game you now know everything your player knows.

Min/Max (Ex)
At 1st level, you begin to alter your in-game abilities to fit whatever daily challenges you may face. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, your can select one type of saving throw (Fortitude, Reflex or Will) to be your good saving throw for the next 24 hours. Your other two types of saving throws are treated as poor saves during this time.
  • At 4th level, you learn to min/max your skills as well. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, you can select any two skills to have effective ranks equal to your class level for the next 24 hours.
  • At 8th level, you learns to min/max your attributes. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, you can temporarily swap the value of two of your ability scores for the next 24 hours.
  • At 12th level, your ability to min/max your saving throws improves. You now selects two types of saving throws instead of one whenever selecting your good saves.
  • At 16th level, you can alter your abilities on the fly. Once per day as a swift or immediate action, you can change your saving throws, ability scores and bogus feats as if you had just rested or meditated for 8 hours. This change lasts for the remainder of the original choices’ 24-hour duration.

Optimizing Flexibility (Ex)
At 1st level, you gain the ability to emulate the roles of other classes to best fit the day’s challenges. After resting or meditating for 8 hours, you choos one of the following options to apply for the next 24 hours:
  • Arcane Caster – You can prepare and cast arcane spells from the sorcerer/wizard spell list, using your Charisma modifier to determine your bonus spells per day and spell DCs. You can also cast these spells while wearing light armor without incurring the normal arcane spell failure chance.
  • Divine Caster – You can prepare and cast divine spells from the cleric spell list, using your Charisma modifier to determine your bonus spells per day and spell DCs. You also gain the channel energy ability as a cleric of your class level, usable a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. As a divine focus you use a d20 die.
  • Martial – You gain proficiency with all martial weapons, with heavy armor and with heavy (but not tower) shields. You gain a +1 competence bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls, plus an additional +1 for every four levels above 1st (maximum +5 at 17th level). You also gain damage reduction that starts at DR 1/-, increasing by 1 for every five class levels attained (maximum DR 5/- at 20th level).
  • Skilled – You gain the sneak attack ability as a rogue of your class level and the bomb and throw anything abilities as an alchemist of your class level (but the uses, damage and save DC of the bomb are Charisma-based instead of Intelligence-based). For every 2 class levels attained, you can also choose a skill with which you may take 10 even if stress and distractions would normally prevent you from doing so.

PC Hivemind (Ex)
Your fellow party members start to hear voices in their heads. While this may be slightly disconcerting for your allies, they can use these newfound voices to communicate with each other through you over any distance, even across planes, regardless of consciousness or death. This ability cannot be negated even with divine intervent.

Player Knowledge (Ex)
You add half your class level (minimum 1) to all Knowledge skill checks and may make all Knowledge skill checks untrained. Taking advantage of the fact of breaking the fourth wall, after identifying the monster, you can go and see its sheet on the wiki. However, your knowledge may be incomplete in the case of homebrewed monsters, monsters with weird templates, or something pulled out of an esoteric third party supplement that only comes in PDF, but these are your problems.

Spells
You do not automatically gain spellcasting ability, but you can instead temporarily gain access to either arcane or divine spells by selecting the appropriate optimizing flexibility. When you do gain the ability to prepare spells from your optimizing flexibility, your base daily spell allotment is given below. You prepare spells by spending 1 hour in meditation.

1st​
2nd​
3rd​
4th​
5th​
6th​
1​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
2​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
3​
-​
-​
-​
-​
-​
3​
1​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
2​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
3​
-​
-​
-​
-​
4​
3​
1​
-​
-​
-​
4​
4​
2​
-​
-​
-​
5​
4​
3​
-​
-​
-​
5​
4​
3​
1​
-​
-​
5​
4​
4​
2​
-​
-​
5​
5​
4​
3​
-​
-​
5​
5​
4​
3​
1​
-​
5​
5​
4​
4​
2​
-​
5​
5​
5​
4​
3​
-​
5​
5​
5​
4​
3​
1​
5​
5​
5​
4​
4​
2​
5​
5​
5​
5​
4​
3​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
4​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​
5​

Attribute Boost (Su)
At 2nd level, you gain +2 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution.

At 3rd level, you gain +2 enhancement bonus bonus to charisma and dexterity.

At 4th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to strength.

At 5th level, you gain +2 enhancement bonus to wisdom.

At 6th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution and +2 enhancement bonus to intelligence.

At 7th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to dexterity.

At 8th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to charisma.

At 14th level, you gain +8 enhancement bonus to strength and constitution.

At 15th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to charisma and dexterity.

At 16th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to wisdom.

At 17th level, you gain +4 enhancement bonus to intelligence.

At 18th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to charisma.

At 19th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to intelligence.

At 20th level, you gain +6 enhancement bonus to wisdom.

Total enhancement bonus at 20th: +8 Str, +6 Dex, +8 Cos, +6 Int, +6 Wis, +6 Cha.

Loaded Die (Su)
At 2nd level, your dice seem to suspiciously defy the laws of probability. Whenever you make any d20 roll, a result of a natural 1 is treated as a natural 20. As an immediate action, you may transfer this ability to an ally within 60 feet. You then lose the benefit of this ability for 1 round.

Metagaming Pool (Su)
At 2nd level, you gains a daily pool of points which represent the extent to which you can game the system. The number of points in your metagaming pool is equal to your class level + 3. Spending a metagaming pool point is a free action that can be done once per round even when it is not the your turn. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool, you can do one of the following:

• Gain a +4 bonus to one skill check or ability check that you makes that round. This ability can be used after the roll is made for the check, but before the result is announced.
  • Move 5 feet without provoking attacks of opportunity. You may still take a 5-foot step or move as normal on your turn.
  • Negate any partial effect on you when you makes a successful saving throw with one of your good saves against a spell or ability that would still have a partial effect.
The metagaming pool is replenished each morning after 8 hours of rest or meditation; these hours do not need to be consecutive.

Player Adaptation (Su)
At 2nd level, you gain a bonus equal to your highest ability bonus (if any) on all Saving Throws.

Forgotten Bonus (Su)
At 3rd level, you remind of a “forgotten” beneficial effect or spell, turning failure to success. You may grant a bonus equal to 1/3 you class level to yourself or an ally within 60 ft. on any roll after the result is known and even after success or failure is determined. The bonus type is untyped. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your character level. This ability does not require an action and may be used at any time. You may even use this ability multiple times toward a single roll, granting a maximum bonus equal to your character level.

Change the Odds (Su)
At 4th level, you can change the odds around you. When a creature rolls a die within 10 ft. per level of you, you can decide to have it re-roll after success or failure is determined. If the creature is an ally, it gains a bonus equal to ½ your level on the roll, if it is an enemy, it gains a penality equal to ½ your level on the roll. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your character level. This ability does not require an action and may be used at any time.

Bogus Feat
At 5th level and every 6 levels thereafter, you gain a bogus feat in addition to those gained from normal advancement. Bogus feats are similar to other classes’ bonus feats, but can be changed whenever you rests or meditates for at least 8 hours. Any feat may be chosen as a bogus feat, but you must meet its prerequisites as normal.

RAW Abuser (Su)
You are capable of cowling the GM with circuitous logic and references to “rules as intended,” allowing you to perform impossible feats. Once per day for every 5 gamer levels, as an immediate action, you invoke the rule’s intervention by intoning profane words in a dead tongue (loosely translating to, “it does not say I can’t”). You may ignore any single restriction or rule of the game for 1 round. This does not grant you power that you do not already possess, and only widens the definition of your existing power by removing rules or restrictions. For example, you could dictate all of your bonuses stack, identify artifacts with detect magic, or make your fire descriptor spell “not really fire damage per se” so that it penetrates a red dragon’s fire immunity. You could not however suddenly deal cold damage with a fire spell.

Undo Event (Su)
Once per day for every 5 gamer levels, as an immediate action, you may appeal to the GM on your behalf. You must typically offers the GM some sacrifice of food, goods, or promised actions as appeasement. Should the offering be deemed acceptable, the GM then reverses any unfavorable event so that it never happened. This could rewind in-game time by any amount, but the sacrifice is typically equal to the game time rendered worthless. The game resumes from a point just prior to the unfavorable event, with the event remembered only by you.

Wiki Abuser (Ex)
At 5th level, you know the wiki like the back of your hand and can take 10 on any Knowledge skill check. You can choose to not take 10 and instead normally roll. In addition, once per day, you can take 20 on any Knowledge skill check as a free. You can use this ability one additional time per day for every 5 levels you possesses beyond 5th.

Invoke Thakko (Su)
At 6th level, by invoking the power of the ancients, you assault your opponents with an elaborate and confusing attack. As a swift action three times per day, you may employ an ancient ritual to transmute the AC of a target within 60 ft. of you into something called “thakko” (which loosely translates to “to hit armor class zero” although nobody really knows what that means). When using this ability, your GM must recalculate the target’s AC. To find his new AC, he subtracts his previous AC from 20. If it was 19: 20-19 = 1. If it was 36: 20-36 = -16. This is his new AC for this round. Also recalculates the AC for touch and flat-footed.

Weapon Exploit (Su)
At 6th level, you gain a new metagaming pool ability that allows you to use player knowledge to penetrate an opponent’s physical defenses. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool after using your player knowledge to identify a creature’s DR, you can take advantage of that knowledge by altering a wielded weapon to add one of the following to the types of damage it deals: bludgeoning, cold iron, magic, piercing, silver, or slashing. This ability lasts for 1 minute.

Denied (Su)
At 7th level, as an immediate action, you can decide to negate a single action (attack, combat maneuver, movement, spell, or effect) within 10 ft. per level of you. All its effects are immediately negated. This decision must be made as soon as you are aware of the effect you wish to negate. Only a single use of the effect is negated -- if you prevent an ancient red dragon from use the breath weapon, that does not prevent it from using the breath again on 1d4 rounds, but he still loses a standard action. A Will save DC 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier negate the effect. You may use this ability a number of times per day equal to your character level.

Munchkin (Ex)
At 7th level, your competitive spirit let you take advantage of situations, possibly to the detriment of your not real allies. Each of your allies qualifies as an abettor for any Betrayal feats you possess. The ally does not have to possess the Betrayal feat, but does need to meet any positioning and actions required of an abettor.

Survive the GM’s Rage (Ex)
At 8th level, you've learned to survive everything your master throws at you for ruining his campaign, but sometimes it's better to have a backup plan. You can come back from the dead, with no penalty, once per day. This happens at the end of whatever encounter you died in, unless that would cause your character to immediately die again (such as if your body was dropped into a pool of lava). In that case, you return to life at some safe location within a week, at the GM’s discretion. If you die twice in the same day, you return to life instead after three day in a safe location. Your soul cannot be imprisoned, absorbed or destroyed in any means. This ability cannot be negated even with divine intervent.

Gamer Body (Ex)
You will also be a body in a fantasy world, but your true essence is safe in the real world. At 9th level, you gain immunity to ability damage and drain, energy drain, death effects, mind-affecting effects, pain effects, fear effects, insanity effects, illusion effects, unwillig transmutation effects, cutting of body parts (like for the Vorpal), disintegration effects, antimagic field, dead magic zone, vile damage, permanent damage, and unwilling polymorph effects. This ability cannot be overcomed even by divine entity.

I Go First (Ex)
Unlike many people who just eat chips at the game table and scrounge the master's free wi-fi, you pay attention to what's going on around you. At 9th level, you go first in any initiative order. If there are multiple creatures present that have feats or abilities that state they each go first in any initiative order, those creatures roll initiative to see what order they go in, and all other creatures go after them (regardless of relative initiative check results).

Rules Lawyer (Su)
At 9th level, your knowledge of RAW scattered through countless supplement books is all-encompassing, so strong that you can correct those pesky numbers that the GM saw printed. As an immediate action, you can alter a modifier provided by all uses of a specific game mechanic by +2/-2. This ability can only be used on a modifier that applies to attack rolls, damage rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and/or saving throws. Alternately, you can alter a percentage roll required by all uses of a specific game mechanic by +10/-10%. At 19th level, the change to modifiers doubles, providing a +4/-4 or +20/-20% alteration. This ability can be used once per day, plus one additional time for every 5 levels above 9th, and its effect lasts for one encounter.

Examples – you could use rules lawyer to increase or reduce the cover bonus to AC, and all creatures with cover would use the altered modifier for the rest of the encounter. You could similarly improve or worsen the modifiers provided by all uses of the inspire courage bardic performance. You could improve or worsen the effects of concealment, or give a -10% penalty to rolls made for the confused condition.

Magic Exploit (Su)
At 10th level, you gain a new metagaming pool ability that allow you to use player knowledge to penetrate an opponent’s supernatural defenses. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool after using your player knowledge to identify a creature’s energy resistance or SR, you can take advantage of that knowledge by altering one of your spells or effects to change the energy type of damage dealt to one of the following: acid, cold, electricity, or fire and/or gain a ½ you level as a bonus to penetrate spell resistance.

Maximize Attack (Su)
You have learned that sometimes, staying in the shadows and letting others look like the real dangers is better. At 10th level, three times per day as an immediate action, you may declare one weapon attack, natural attack, spell, special attack or unarmed attack executed within 60 ft. of you, to be a maximized attack. You must make this declaration prior to the attack roll. A maximized attack deals maximum damage.

Unflappable (Ex)
You are the sort of person who says “I would not be a bit surprised if the dragon is an illusion and we’re actually surrounded by invisible ninjas.” What’s more, you really aren’t a bit surprised when that turns out to be the case. At 11th level, you gain the uncanny dodge and improved uncanny dodge ability using your level as the rogue level. You can always act in a surprise round, and during a surprise round you can take a full-round worth of actions instead of only a standard or move action.

Ready for Anything (Ex)
At 12th level, when you take the ready action, you do not need to specify in advance what event you are readying for, or what action you will take when that event occurs. Once you take a ready action, you simply have a partial action you may use to pre-empt any one thing you can perceive that occurs.

Master Munchkin (Ex)
At 13th level, you know that sometimes you don’t need to succeed, only to do better than your allies. When you fail a saving throw against an effect that also targets one of your allies within 30 feet, you can compares your saving throw result to your ally’s. If your saving throw was better, you succeed on the saving throw instead of failing it. The ally has any damage sustained by failing the save increase by half if applicable, otherwise has the duration of the effect doubled. This ability can be used three times per day. The ally, if unwilling, can make a Will save DC 10 + ½ you character level + your Charisma modifier for negate this ability.

Monty Haul (Su)
At 14th level, you gain a new metagaming pool ability that allows you to find the treasure you most desires. By spending 3 points from your metagaming pool as part of a successful attempt to identify a magic item, you can make the GM provide you only a base value for the item. You can then choose what the magic item is. The magic item chosen must retain the same form as the original magic item, and must have a value equal to or less than the original. If another creature attempts to use a magic item chosen with this ability, the item immediately reverts to its original properties. This ability can only be used on magic items whose properties have not been identified by you or any of your allies.

Third Party BS (Ex)
At 15th level, you have the annoying ability to pull out the most arcane and questionably balanced rules ever printed for the rules set. As long as you bring a copy of a third-party product to the gaming session, any rules from the product that directly apply to the metadventurer (such as feat selection, spells prepared, etc.) are allowed in the game.

Action Economy Abuse (Su)
At 18th level, you can make the most of a round’s actions. By spending 1 point from your metagaming pool on your turn, you can gain an extra standard or move action in addition to your normal actions. Alternately, you can spend 2 points from your metagaming pool on your turn to gain a second swift or immediate action for that round. You can only use this ability once per round.

Greater Alter Reality (Su)
At 20th level, your ability to alter the reality arround you improved.
Notes:
  • You can create temporary or permanent nonmagical objects without a cost limit based on level.
  • You can create temporary or permanent magical objects without a cost limit based on level.
  • You can create temporary creatures, they are faithful to you to the limit of the obsessive and they also execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create a number of temporary creatures with no CR limit equal to your character level. They last 1 hour per level.
  • You can create permanent creatures, when created they are faithful to you, but this can change with time and they don’t execute suicide orders. As a full-round action, you can create a number of permanent creatures with no CR limit equal to your character level.
  • You can reshape a landscape as a full-round action, creating any type of terrain you can imagine. You can reshap 10.000-foot cube of material per level.
  • You can apply a number of templates equal to your Charisma modifier with no saving throw to a number of creature equal to your level plus your Charisma modifier.
  • You can create a permanent minor or major artifact.

Make the GM Cry (Ex)
At 20th level, you become the ultimate nuisance for the GM. Alter Reality, Min/Max, Forgotten Bonus, Change the Odds, RAW Abuser, Undo Event, Wiki Abuser, Invoke Thakko, Denied, Rules Lawyer, Maximize Attack, Master Munchkin can be used at will (the limit of how many times you can use them in a round remains) while Metagaming Pool now have infinite points.
This is definitely a Deadpool worthy class. I'd allow it just for fun.

Anomaly

Anomalies are extra-cosmic abominations, creatures otherwise superfluous to cosmic balance but possessed of power enough to give even a time lord pause. While abominations are perversions of immortal portfolios and entities are corruptions of the dimensions, anomalies are twisted interpretations of infinite aspects of reality. Known anomalies include: the dead demiurge known as the Garganaut and the inconceivable Infinitaur, terminator of time lords. Though it is likely that other anomalies exist within the boundless parameters of the great rift.

Anomalies Traits

Hit Dice

Anomalies have at least 240 HD. If in any way they fall below this value, they become entities instead. They have d1000 for hit dice and they have maximum hit points per Hit Die. They have a x2 hit points multiplier. At 300 HD and every 100 HD thereafter their hit point multiplier increases by +1. At 1000 HD this increase to x1000. At 2000 HD and every 1000 HD thereafter their hit point multiplier increases by +1000.

Deflection Bonus (Ex)
Anomalies gain a deflection bonus to their armor class equal to their Charisma modifier.

Alter Reality (Su)
Once per round as a free action an anomaly can duplicate any spell of 9 + number of automatic metamagic capacity feats (CL=HD+Divine Bonus). This ability can also duplicate any epic spells of a DC equal to its spellcraft check +20. Other use of this ability are GM’s discretion.

Cosmic String (Ex)
Anomalies can only be permanently destroyed by a being of equal or better divine status. If an Anomalies is destroyed by a being of a lower divine status it simply rejuvenates instantly.

Divine Aura (Su)
Anomalies have extreme divine aura (1.600 ft. + 160/HD). The anomaly can choose from the following effects each round as a free action. The saving throw to resist effects has a DC of 10 + the anomaly’s Charisma modifier + the anomaly’s divine rank.

• Death: Those within the anomaly’s aura must make a Fortitude save or die. The anomaly can only slay up to a total of 100 hit points for each of its own hit die per round (although it can choose which targets suffer first).
  • Fear: Those within the anomaly’s aura must make a Will save or be panicked until they exit the divine aura and for a number of rounds thereafter equal to the anomaly HD.
  • Insanity: Those within the anomaly’s aura must make a Will save or become permanently insane.
  • Perfect Heroism: Allies within the anomaly’s aura gain a morale bonus on attack rolls, saves and skill checks equal to the anomaly divine bonus.

Divine Ability (Var.)
Anomalies have a number of divine ability slots equal to their divine bonus. They can select Divine, Cosmic, and Transcendental abilities. At 300 HD and every 100 HD thereafter, an anomaly can totally retrain its divine abilities knowed.

Divine Bonus (Ex)
Anomalies add a divine bonus equal to 1/5 their HD to: armor class; attack rolls; checks (ability checks, caster level checks, skill checks); difficulty class (for any special abilities, spell-like abilities, spells); initiative; saving throws and spell resistance. An anomaly’s natural attacks or any weapons it wields, are treated as epic for the purpose of overcoming damage reduction.

Cosmic Consciousness (Ex)
The senses of an anomaly extend to the borders the current universe it inhabit or to 50 billion light years while in the Pleroma.

Fast Healing (Ex)
Anomalies have fast healing equal to their total Hit Dice x divine bonus x hit point multiplier.

Immortality (Ex)
An anomaly does not age, requires no air to breathe, no food or drink to sustain itself, nor sleep.

Immunities (Ex)
An anomaly is unaffected by any magical or natural effects such as: ability damage, disease, natural elements (cold, drowning, fire, lava, lightning etc.), poison and so forth. They can still be affected by artifacts (epic magic items) and epic spells. Anomalies are immune to polymorphing, petrification, or any form-altering attack. They are not subject to energy drain, ability drain, or ability damage. They are immune to mind-affecting effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects), death from massive damage, and are immune to three of five energy types (specific to the anomaly). Anomalies are immune to Terrestial/Stellar/Dimensional/Universal Hazards and to the effect of the Pleroma space. Anomalies are immune to Dead Magic zones.

Maven (Ex)
Anomalies have maximum rank in all skills they know.

Mythic (Ex)
Anomalies have Mythic Power (x/day, Surge +y) and counts as a xth-rank Mythic creature. Anomalies can use any of them Alter Reality effects as the Mythic versions of those spells (if a Mythic version of that spell exists), expending Mythic Power as normal. They can also expend Mythic Power to use the augmented versions of these spells. X is equal to the divine rank of the anomaly and y is the corresponding surge.

Natural Armor (Ex)
Determine natural armor bonuses as follows:

• Amorphous/fluid body: Natural armor = 1/6 HD + size bonuses only.
  • Skin/furred body: Natural armor = 1/4 HD + any bonuses for size.
  • Scaly skin/exoskeleton: Natural armor = 1/2 HD + any bonuses for size.
  • Carapace plated/mineral-like body: Natural Armor = HD + any bonuses for size.

Omnicompetent (Ex)
Anomalies know all skills.

Portfolio (Var.)
Anomalies gain two portfolio or one double portfolio as a First One.

Predator of Gods (Ex)
Anomalies ignore transmortality unless the immortal have a divine rank equal or higher than the anomaly in question. When an anomaly kill a deity this counts as if it killed him in his native plane (godly realm) to make sure he really died.

Predator of the Multiverse (Ex)
Anomalies are Resistant to Multiversal Hazards (Probability Crack, Logic Paradox, Anti-Maxim).

Regeneration (Ex)
Anomalies have regeneration equal to their total Hit Dice x divine bonus. This regeneration will be negated by Expression of Power [Effect], Omnific Might, and Transcendental Might.

Resistances (Ex)
Anomalies have damage reduction /– equal to their HD x divine rank. At 1000 HD and higher this change to HD x hp multiplier. Anomalies resist detection, and are all treated as if affected by a mindblank spell of a caster level equal to the anomaly’s HD and have the Apocrypha divine ability as a bonus ability.

Rejected from Creation (Ex)
Anomalies are not part of creation and resist that power. At 1000 HD they gain immunity to Abrogate and Evil Eye unless generated by a Time Lord or equivalent.

Speed (Ex)
Anomalies have a base speed of Superluminar and have Starflight.

Spell Resistance/Spell Reflection (Ex)
Anomalies have spell resistance equal to 10 + HD + Divine Bonus. Any spell which fails to penetrate the anomaly’s spell resistance is reflected back upon the caster.

Starflight (Su)
An anomaly can reach any destination in the Multiverse in 10d20 minutes (10 minutes with Inner Eye).

Summon Creatures (Sp)
Anomalies can summon creatures associated with their godly progenitor, the Time Lords (like Neutronium Leviathan) or with their Portfolio (like Umbrals for Double Entropy Portfolio). Summoned creatures serve the anomaly without question. Summoned creatures automatically return whence they came after 1 hour, or sooner if slain. See specific anomaly entries for additional details on summoning.

Special Qualities (Ex)
All anomalies have the True Seeing and X-Ray Vision divine ability and the Inner Eye and Slipstream cosmic abilities. Anomalies have the blindsight extraordinary ability, low-light vision, darkvision and see in darkness. Anomalies can choose both nonepic and epic feats as part of their feat selection. Of the two type of energy the anomaly is not immune, one is absorbed by the anomaly and heal instead of damaging it and the other is reflected (as the Energy Absorption and Energy Reflection of the nehaschimic dragons).

Telepathy (Su)
Anomalies can communicate telepathically with any creature that has a language.

Transcendental Might (Ex)
Anomalies deals d100's for base damage dice of all melee, natural weapon, and unarmed attacks with virtual size categories, and their damage dice cannot go below this dice but this cannot increase to more dice than their HD (Ie: a dagger wielded by a medium anomaly with 600 HD and 1000 Str would deal 600d100 damage). At 1000 HD this increase to Omnific Might and d1000 instead of d100.

Transcendental Traits
Anomalies gain two bonuses to: armor class; attack rolls; difficulty class (for any special abilities, spell-like abilities, spells); CMD; initiative and saving throws. The type of bonuses gained are different for each anomaly. Some gain a luck bonus and a sacred bonus; some gain foresight and insight bonuses, while others gain both a profane bonus and a gravitic mastery bonus. The value of this bonus is equal to the divine bonus of the anomaly. An anomaly cannot have both a profane and sacred bonuses or an anarchic and axiomatic bonuses from this ability at the same time unless it is Beyond Alignment.

Unique Abilities
All anomalies have at least one unique abilities tied to their godly parent’s, or to their Portfolios. These abilities are on the same power level as the Transcendental abilities, but very rarely an anomaly is born with one of these abilities instead on par with an Omnific ability.

Universal Mastery (Var.)
All anomalies are hated and despised and very few of them can say that they know even for a short time the happiness or affection of another creature but for this very reason the universe gives them a gift.

Anomalies gain one of the following six abilities:

• Evil Eye: You can manipulate the destiny of any beings within your divine aura. For instance you could choose to always gain the best dice rolls for you and your allies and bestow the worst on your enemies. Any being with the Inner Eye cosmic ability cannot have their destiny tampered with in this manner, however, they themselves would no longer always gain the best dice rolls (as per the benefits of the Inner Eye ability).

• Transcorporeal: You cannot be physically injured by any matter native to your native universe (with the exception of one artifact). If you are born in the Pleroma, you must select a universe of your choice for this ability.

• Transfinite: You can add the inherant power of your opponent to that of your own. You can choose any opponent within your divine aura and further increase your divine bonus and ability scores by an amount equivalent to the benefit given by their divinity template.

• Transmortality: You are truly immortal and cannot be permanently destroyed, even by beings of a higher divine status (except by one specific individual).

• Transtemporal: You can travel freely in time. Any being with the Slipstream cosmic ability cannot be undermined by time travel. However, a transtemporal being still gains triple actions against such opponents simultaneously acting from the immediate past, present and future.

• Unreal: You cannot be affected by magic from your universe (with the exception of one spell/ritual). If you are born in the Pleroma, you must select a universe of your choice for this ability.

Ability Score
Anomalies have at least 200 in all ability score at the creation (after the adjustment for Portfolio and virtual size). This does not prevent it from being reduced through external sources (like Withering [Effect] if overcome the immunity to ability drain).

Anomalies speak Draconic, Pleromian (the Common of the Pleroma) and other languages suited to the single anomaly.
Is this for all anomalies?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases