• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This DM takes requests!

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
After that, I really dig old school modules either re-published for 3.5 rules or re-done by hand by the DM. Caves of Tsojcanth would be neat to play in or DM. Along that line, I hear good things about Goodman Games.

These are my kind of games as well...for me, you just can't beat the old AD&D adventures. Anyone feel like running the original Ravenloft? That would be sweet...

Shayuri

First Post
To be honest, any and all of these sound like a lot of fun to me. :)

Ahem...not a lot of help, I suppose. I just wanna make sure I still have a shot even if we don't wind up playing the Shackled City. :)

Malvoisin

First Post
Does anyone know of an online repository for conversions from older versions of D&D to 3rd edition.....other than the one here on ENWorld, I mean?

Malvoisin

First Post
Shayuri said:
To be honest, any and all of these sound like a lot of fun to me. :)

Ahem...not a lot of help, I suppose. I just wanna make sure I still have a shot even if we don't wind up playing the Shackled City. :)

No worries. :)

When I do decide to start the new game, I'll set up a separate recruiting thread, so all interested parties will get a fair shot.

Erekose13

Explorer
Hyperconscious is an adventure I've wanted to run, but not had the time for. I'd love to play in it too. I've not read a single thing about Red Hand of Doom and would love the opportunity to play that one too. Mostly I just want the opportunity to try a few of the newer player options (PHB2, Complete Psionic, Tome of Magic, Dragon Compendium).

Malvoisin

First Post
Apologies to the psionics fans out there, but I'm not very well versed in that set of rules. The odds of seeing an adventure run by me that focuses heavily on psionics is slim, I'm afraid. Sorry.

Would have to pass on The Banewarrens. Voadam, are you interested in playing in a Savage Tides campaign (upcoming Dungeon adventure path)? You said something new that you hadn't read, DMed, or played in...the path starts up in about four months. I might be up for DMing it, and I'm sure there will be others willing to DM or play in it as well.

Something I was wondering lately is whether anyone is interested in playing in a homebrew setting. Like a lot of DMs, I have one and it's already been fairly thoroughly playtested both online and at home. Players, however, seem to prefer published modules or at least playing in published settings. Is anyone interested in playing in a homebrewed setting in a completely original campaign?

hafrogman

Adventurer
I think you'll find that it's reversed. Plenty of people would sign up for your homebrew campaign. It's many DMs that offer published modules because they're easier to DM. And then players sign up for those too. In fact, players sign up for just about anything :lol: I think I've seen maybe two games that failed to get off the ground for lack of interest. . . and neither was D&D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads