Carnell (village): Conventional/Nonstandard (+1 Community Modifier); AL LN; 100 gp limit; Assets 1,750 gp; Population 350 (was 410); Mixed (79% human, 9% halfling, 5% dwarf, 3% half-elf, 2% cat races, 1% half-orc, 1% other races).
Authority Figures:Her Ladyship, Elisabeth Pendour (female human [aristocrat]); Lady Melantha Pendour (female human [aristocrat]) [Lady Pendour's daughter (now in Belporte with her fiancée)]; Sir Ghalib "Ghal" Ebal (male human [fighter]) [Guardian of Pendour Manor]; Sir Gareth Porthglaze (male human [fighter]) [Sheriff of Carnell; currently missing]; Mabon Bronzethegn (male dwarf [expert/warrior]) [Blacksmith, Head of Militia]; Aeron (male human [?]) [Local Healer; currently at Fort Symas].
Known Members of the Local Guard/Militia:Raius Bellath (male human [warrior]) [Local Guard; currently at Fort Symas]; Meridith Bowen (female human) [deceased]; Weiland Bowen (male human, [warrior]) [Local Guard]; Ailward Stepney (male human [fighter/battle sorcerer]) [Sir Ghal's cohort]; Elijah Worthham (male human [warrior]) [Local Guard]; Brutus Wruck (male half-ogre) [deceased].
Other Villagers:Wilbur Anthonyson (male human); Gangrell Jag (male catfolk) [Scribe in the Manor (deceased)]; Marabelle (female human) [Head Cook in the Manor]; Maggie Porthglaze (female human) [Gareth's wife]; Rosemergy (female halfling) [Owner of Gurnard’s Arms (inn/tavern)]; Quinten Mohren (CG male human [wilderness rogue/ranger]) [Guide, Wharfmaster; currently missing]; Timmins Walmsley (male human [fighter]) [Adventurer (semi-retired)].
New map of Carnell. One square is equal to 15 feet.
Quinten had gone with the PCs to the island but he and Sir Gareth decided to go back to Carnell with the prisoner Vesh Trevil. They and their prisoner never arrived back in Carnell and the launch they used is missing.
Quinten is not very brave and he's not afraid to say so. Adventuring is not his favorite thing to do even though he's more skilled at in than most. He prefers being a guide for caravans.
Male Human of Harqual (Stonnish) wilderness rogue 2 / ranger 2
CG medium humanoid (human, Harqualian) Init +4; Senses Listen +5, Spot +5 Languages Ariagian, Common AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 14 hp 23 (4HD) [currently UNKNOWN] Fort +4, Ref +10, Will +2 Speed 30 ft. (6 squares) Melee short sword +4 (1d6+1/19-20) Ranged masterwork shortbow +8 (1d6/x3), within 30 ft. +9 (1d6+1) Face 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. Base Atk +3; Grp +4 Atk Options Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot Special Actions Favored Enemy (Magical Beast +2), Sneak Attack Abilities Str 12 (+1), Dex 19 (+4), Con 12 (+2), Int 11 (+0), Wis 11 (+0), Cha 13 (+1) Special Qualities Archery Combat Style, Favored Enemy, Track, Weapon and Armor Proficiency, Trapfinding, Evasion, Humanoid Traits, Human Racial Traits, Wild Empathy Special Abilities Sailor Feats Iron Will, Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot, Stealthy, Track Skills Balance +7, Bluff +1, Bluff (Flattery) +1, Climb +1, Concentration +1, Diplomacy +1, Diplomacy (Wild Empathy [Animals]) +4, Disguise +1, Escape Artist +2, Gather Information +1, Handle Animal +3, Heal +2, Hide +9, Intimidate +1, Jump +1, Listen +5, Move Silently +9, Perform (Untrained) +1, Profession (Guide) +5, Ride +9, Sea Legs +6, Spot +5, Survival +5, Swim +2, Use Rope +6
Short sword; gloves of Dexterity +2; chain shirt; traveler's outfit; pillow of blissful rest; belt pouch [Coins - silver (x8); gold (x5)]; belt pouch [potion of barkskin +2; potion of cure moderate wounds; elixir of sneaking]; masterwork shortbow; quiver (large) [arrows (20)]
Favored Enemy - Magical Beast (Ex) Gain a +2 bonus on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival checks when using these skills against creatures of this type. Likewise, he gets a +2 bonus on weapon damage rolls against such creatures.
Created using PCGen 6.08.00 RC8 on Jun. 17, 2021
Player: n/a; Character Name: Quinten Mohren Coat of Arms for Mohren Family
Sir Ghalib "Ghal" Ebal is the Captain of the House of Pendour Manor. His official title is The Guardian. His first duty is to protect Pendour Manor and its residents. Since the death of his father, he takes his position a lot more seriously and he worries about the citizens of Carnell more, as well. However, if/when a fight break out near Carnell and the manor comes under threat, he will fight to the death to defend it and Lady Pendour even if the village itself comes under direct assault.
SIR GHALIB EBAL
Male Human of Harqual (Anorian) fighter 8
LG medium humanoid (human, Harqualian) Init +7; Senses Listen +5, Spot +5, Languages Anorian, Celestial, Common AC 21, touch 15, flat-footed 17; +1 dodge bonus hp 87 (8HD) Fort +13, Ref +9, Will +7 [Mass Conviction (+3), Haste] Speed 30 ft. (6 squares); 60 ft. (12 squares) w/haste Melee+2 bastard sword (two handed) +16/+16/+11 (1d10+9/19-20) or Melee masterwork handaxe +14/+14/+9 (1d6+4/x3) or Melee masterwork silver dagger +14/+14/+9 (1d4+3/19-20) or Ranged masterwork silver dagger (thrown) +14 (1d4+3/19-20) or Ranged throwing axe (thrown) +13 (1d6+4) Face 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. Base Atk +8; Grp +11 Atk Options Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Power Attack Abilities Str 16 (+3), Dex 16 (+3), Con 19 (+4), Int 12 (+1), Wis 14 (+2), Cha 15 (+2) Special Qualities Bonus Fighter Feats, Weapon and Armor Proficiency, Humanoid Traits, Human Racial Traits, [Haste] Feats Alertness, Cleave, Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Leadership, Mounted Combat, Power Attack, Weapon Focus (Sword [Bastard]), Weapon Specialization (Sword [Bastard]) Skills Appraise +1, Bluff +2, Climb +6, Concentration +4, Craft (Untrained) +1, Diplomacy +4, Gather Information +2, Handle Animal +8, Heal +2, Intimidate +8, Jump +11, Listen +5, Ride +11 (+13 to stay in saddle), Search +1, Sense Motive +2, Spot +5, Survival +2, Swim +3, Tactics +1, Use Rope +3
Amulet of health +2; +2 bastard sword; ring of protection +1; scale mail +2; cloak of Charisma +4; courtier's outfit; boots of striding and springing; masterwork silver dagger; throwing axe; masterwork handaxe; traveler's outfit
Mabon is well past his prime as a warrior but he's still an excellent blacksmith. He can be surly like any dwarf but he is more likely to smile and give the PCs bear hugs. Losing his young human apprentice, Dorn, has left him a bit melancholy, however.
He is quite fond of Quinn and was the one to suggest to Lady Pendour that the big warrior be knighted as a soldier of Carnell. (This hasn't actually happened yet, but the locals call him sir Quinn now, regardless.)
Male Dwarf (Seacliff) expert 3 / warrior 3
LN medium humanoid (dwarf) Init -1; Senses Darkvision (60 ft.), Listen +7, Spot +7 Languages Common, Dwarven, Giant, Orc AC 14, touch 9, flat-footed 14 hp 43 (6HD) Fort +6, Ref +1, Will +5 Speed 20 ft. (4 squares) Melee+1 cutlass +6 (1d6+1/19-20) Melee masterwork light hammer +6 (1d4) Ranged masterwork light hammer (thrown) +5 (1d4) Face 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. Base Atk +5; Grp +5 Abilities Str 11 (+1), Dex 9 (-1), Con 15 (+2), Int 16 (+3), Wis 12 (+2), Cha 11 (+1) Special Qualities Darkvision 60 ft., Seacliff Dwarf Racial Traits, Humanoid Traits, Weapon and Armor Proficiency Feats Alertness, Skill Focus (Craft (Blacksmithing), Knowledge (Dwarves)) Skills Appraise +3, Climb +2, Concentration +2, Craft (Armorsmithing) +10, Craft (Blacksmithing) +13, Craft (Leatherworking) +8, Craft (Metalworking) +5, Craft (Stonemasonry) +12, Craft (Stoneworking) +5, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +10, Disable Device +8, Forgery +3, Handle Animal +1, Heal +1, Intimidate +1, Jump -4, Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering) +6, Knowledge (Dwarves) +8, Listen +7, Open Lock +4, Search +3, Search (Notice unusual stonework) +5, Sense Motive +1, Spot +7, Survival +1, Swim +1, Use Rope -1
+1 cutlass; masterwork studded leather; boots of the winterlands; masterwork heavy wooden shield; masterwork light hammer; belt pouch [empty]
Created using PCGen 6.08.00 RC8 on Jun. 17, 2021
Player: n/a; Character Name: Mabon Bronzethegn
The Challenge of Friendship (excerpt from the History and Mythology of Harqual)
The Second Era of Harqual brought great change to the land. Contact was established with both Janardûn and Margoth-Nal and magical flying ‘constructs’ appeared in the sky. These alien constructs brought the first of the Mei’neav or ‘new people’ to Kulan. Dwarves, elves, gnomes, halflings, and countless races of humanoids appeared every year.
At first, Cronn and his people welcomed the Mei’neav but soon they became concerned as more and more of the newcomers spread across the land. Not only that, the newcomers worshiped strange alien gods that appeared as omens and visions.
Cronn had no control over these new gods and soon saw them as a threat to his people. “How can I respect those that will not even visit my Great Table. I beseech you, come and feast with me!”
The greatest of the Elven gods, Corellon, spoke for the races of Ne Mei'neav or ‘new races’.
“Great Cronn, it is not our way to appear directly upon the Mortal Plane. Such show of power is frowned upon amongst our kind and may leave us defenseless against our enemies.” Corellon spoke to Cronn as a father would a stubborn child.
“What cowardice is this? You speak like a small child, afraid of his own shadow. Mighty Hades will sit at my table, why not you?” Cronn words were meant to stir the elf god’s spirit.
“You uncouth barbarian! How dare you accuse me of cowardice, you who have never left the mortal plane. I challenge you, Cronn, to face me in the planes for the honor of your people.” Corellon’s words shook the Northlands.
“So shall it be! You choose the place, I’ll choose the challenge.”
And so Cronn went to the Outer Planes and faced Corellon on the Pillars of Koth in the deepest wilderness of the Beastlands.
“You choose well, Lord Corellon. Now lets see if you’re up to my challenge. Ours will not be a contest of battle. Ours will be a test of strength, honor, and trust.” Cronn gave the elf god a wry smile.
“What do you have in mind?” Corellon stared in shock at Cronn. Had he underestimated this savage god?
“Each of us must bear the other’s divine weight on his back and jump from pillar to pillar until the last one is reached. The bearer must keep the other from falling at all cost, even at the risk of his immortality.” Cronn’s words echoed across the Beastlands.
“You surprise me Cronn. But I am up for your challenge. I’ll even go first if you like?” Corellon already knew what the result would be.
“So be it.”
Thus, Corellon bore Cronn’s divine weight as he jumped from pillar to pillar without a single misstep or pause. The elven god’s quick reflexes and sharp mind sought out the most direct path from one edge to the other. And thus did Cronn, when it was his turn for honor, carry the elven god without misstep or pause. Each had matched the other perfectly and both had convinced the other of his strength, honor, and trustworthiness.
“You have taught me a most valuable lesson this day, Great Cronn. My power flows not only from my people but from here on the Outer Planes as well. Yet you were willing to risk your divine power for the honor of your people without any such claim. I will be honored to sit at the Great Table and feast with you and your people. And I’m sure I can convince the other gods of the Ne Mei’neav as well.”
The two sealed the friendship with divine blood, with the Warrior’s Greeting of the barbarian people of the Northlands. A drop of this blood fell to the land of the Beastlands, mixing with its essence – creating the noble yet savage Seraph, The Bloodbrother, half elf and half barbarian.
Corellon greeted his new godchild with open arms. “Welcome, we are your fathers, this place is your mother. Its creatures are your friends and allies. Come, meet both your families and we shall celebrate together in Arvandor.”
“Yes,” Cronn beamed at his new son. “Truly, now the elves and my people are brothers in friendship and blood.”
Thus, it was that Corellon and Seraph were given a special place of honor at Cronn’s Great Table. And Corellon was true to his word and convinced the Great Gods of the dwarves (Moradin), gnomes (Garl), and halflings (Yondalla) to sit with Cronn and his kin at the Great Table.
Frontline Militia Members
Zephora Chyrche, Militia Fighter (female human, Ftr1): hp 15; AC 16; Melee +5 (mwk longsword/1d8+2); Ranged +2 (mwk shortbow [20 arrows]/1d6); Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +4; Feats Endurance, Toughness, Weapon Focus (longsword); Str 15, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8. | Mass Conviction (+3)
Armor scale mail, heavy steel shield (borrowed from Samantha [Gala of Inanna])
Militia Fighter (two male and one female humans, Ftr1) [x3]: hp 15; AC 15; Melee +5 (mwk longsword/1d8+2); Ranged +2 (mwk shortbow [20 arrows]/1d6); Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +1; Feats Endurance, Toughness, Weapon Focus (longsword); Str 15, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.
Armor scale mail, light steel shield
Dwarven Militia Fighter (one male and one female dwarf, Ftr1) [x2]: hp 16; AC 18; Melee +4 (mwk battleaxe/1d8+2); Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +4; Feat Toughness; Str 15, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6. | Mass Conviction (+3)
Armor splint mail, heavy steel shield
Militia Soldier (male/female humans, War 3) [x3]: hp 19; AC 15; Melee +4 (longsword/1d8+1); Ranged +4 (shortbow [20 arrows]/1d6); Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2; Feats Endurance, Toughness, Weapon Focus (shortbow); Str 13; Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.
Armor chain shirt, light wooden shield
Back at Carnell
Militia Fighter (one male and one female human, Ftr1) [x2]: hp 15; AC 15; Melee +5 (mwk longsword/1d8+2); Ranged +2 (mwk shortbow [20 arrows]/1d6); Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +1; Feats Endurance, Toughness, Weapon Focus (longsword); Str 15, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.
Armor scale mail, light steel shield
Dwarven Militia Fighter (one male dwarf, Ftr1): hp 16; AC 18; Melee +4 (mwk battleaxe/1d8+2); Fort +5, Ref +1, Will +1; Feat Toughness; Str 15, Dex 13, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 6.
Armor splint mail, heavy steel shield
Militia Warrior (male/female humans, War1) [x14]: hp 11; AC 15; Melee +2 (short sword/1d6+1); Ranged +2 (shortbow [20 arrows]/1d6); Fort +3, Ref +0, Will +1; Feats Toughness, Weapon Focus (shortbow); Str 13; Dex 11, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8.
Villagers on the Frontline
Elle Redding (female halfling, Clr1 [Inanna]): hp 10; AC 17; Melee +2 (longsword [small]); Ranged +3 (mwk sling [small]); Fort +8, Ref +4, Will +8; Skills Concentration +6, Heal +6; Feat Combat Casting; Str 11, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 15, Cha 12. | Turn Undead (4 times/day); Mass Conviction (+3)
• +2 Screaming Bolts [x9] [leftover from destroyed skeletal crossbowmen] (returned to PCs if they want them)
• 48 gp, 102 sp (in rotting belt pouches found with skeleton crossbowmen)
• Angus's Amulet of Natural Armor +2 (returned to Angus by Quinn)
• Cruel Justice [see below] (originally used by Aureus; now in partnership with Quinn)
• Dead Rook Egg (50 gp)
• Eyes of Doom [x9] (Phar is hanging onto these for the group)
• Heavy Crossbows [x2] (one lent to Brutus [PCs can reclaim if they want]; the other was lent to the local militia)
— 3 more that were badly damaged and are to be fixed by Mabon (not fixed yet).
• Kang [see below] (being used by Caerth)
• Lycia's rough maps of the Malotoch cultist lair (poorly drawn)
• Qi [see below] (currently in Quinn's possession)
• Rusted Tin Container (containing 24 sp and 10 cp)
• Amulet of Health +2(given to Meridith by Caerth; Wieland inherits this item after her death)
• Arrows (poisoned) (17)
• Belt Pouch (9 pp and 60 gp; plus vial of poison[vial was given to Aeron to make a cure])
• Cloak of Resistance +1(given to Wieland by Caerth; Wieland gave it to Scarborax)
• Composite Longbow +3(claimed by Aureus)
• Cure Moderate Wounds Potion
• Masterwork Spear (Mabon has removed the poison that was on it for the PCs, so it is available for use now)
• Note in Common: "My bastard of a son is rumored to be hiding somewhere near this village. Go there and find him and the breeder. Try not to hurt her. Pretend you are mercenary seeking work if the locales become suspicious of you. Try not to kill anyone without good reason. And, no Odilos, hunger is not a good enough reason. And do not infect anyone, at all. Be a shadow not a club. I know that's hard for you, but I must insist! If you get into trouble, I will not send reinforcements. If you must have help, there is one of your brothers in the village. While his blood isn't strong, he could be useful."
• Wild "Teleos" Rhino Hide(claimed by Caerth)
The Star Arms Cruel Justice [AL LN; Ego: 22 (23); Int 17, Wis 17, Cha 10; Star Arm (adds to Ego)] > +1 keen adamantine scimitar (+9 to Ego)
One-handed (or two-handed) melee weapon; Proficiency martial; Damage 1d6 (+1); Critical 15-20/x2; Range Increment n/a, Weight 6 lb.; Type slashing.
— Speech/Read Language (Axiomatic, Celestial, Common [Harqualian]) (+3 to Ego)
— Telepathy; 120 ft. Darkvision and hearing (+1 to Ego)
— 10 ranks of Intimidate [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— 10 ranks of Sense Motive [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— Zone of Truth (3/day; CL 6th) [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— Detect Thoughts (At Will; CL 6th) [Greater Power] (+2 to Ego)
— Special Purpose: Defeat/Slay Chaos [The Guilty] (+4 to Ego)
— Dedicated Power: Cut off opponent's hand (Reflex save, DC 17; opponent is automatically disarmed on a successful save)
Kang (“Mercy/Murder” in Orc) [AL NE; Ego: 6 (7); Int 13, Cha 13, Wis 10; Star Arm (adds to Ego)] > +1 adamantine stiletto dagger (+4 to Ego)
Light melee weapon; Proficiency simple; Damage 1d4 (+1); Critical 19-20/x2; Range Increment 10 ft.; Weight 1 lb.; Type Piercing.
— Empathy; 60 ft. vision and hearing
— Deathwatch 30 ft. (Continually Active) [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
— Hold Person (3/day; CL 1st, save DC 12) [Lesser Power] (+1 to Ego)
Qi > (“Focus” in Draconic) [AL ?; Ego ?; Int ?, Cha ?, Wis ?; Star Arm (adds to ego)] +1 adamantine baton (rod)
Light melee weapon; Proficiency simple; Damage 1d4 nonlethal (+1); Critical x2; Range Increment 20 ft.; Weight 2 lb.; Type bludgeoning.
— 12 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.
— Item’s abilities have yet to be discovered by PCs or disclosed by Qi to them. Cruel Justice will not speak for Qi on this matter.
Ambush on the Cultists on Level One of the Temple
Aureus finds four unused torches, four flasks of acid, and four flasks of what smells like rancid water. Each of the dead cultists also had a heavy mace & dagger, chainmail, light metal shield, and an unholy symbol. The weapons are in good shape and so is the armor (but smells slightly of decay).
Brought to Carnell
• Daggers [x2] (Aureus has these in her pack)
• Dagger (Aureus left in the smithy) [one was stolen]
• Flasks of Acid [x4] (Aureus has them in her pack)
• Heavy Mace (claimed by Brutus; given to Aries by Brutus before the half-ogre died)
• Torches [x2] (Aureus has these in her pack)[two others were used in the cave]
Left on the Island(to be reclaimed later?)
• Chainmail [smells of decay/mold] [x4] (left on the dead cultists)
• Heavy Maces [x3] (Aureus put two of them in her pack; Timmins claimed the other to help break up the altar; she left the other two with the dead cultists; Timmins left the mace with the dead cultists as it weighed him down too much)
• Light Steel Shield [x4] (left with the dead cultists)
The Corridor Fight
Various belt pouches with coins and gems in them: 13 gp, 18 sp, and 23 cp; 15 gems (Quinn has these items)
Brought to Carnell
Aries Gear (given back to Aries by Lady Pendour)
• Amulet of Natural Armor +3 (given back to Aries by Angus)
• Chainmail (given back to Aries by Lady Pendour)
• Cloak: This cloak detects as magical.
• Flask of Acid (given back to Aries by Lady Pendour)
• Goggles of Night (given back to Aries by Wieland)
• Gloves: These gloves detect as magical.
• Strange Heavy Mace (given back to Aries by Lady Pendour)
• Symbol of the Soldiers of Iron (given back to Aries by Lady Pendour)
Eike’s Gear(currently at Pendour Manor)
• Chainmail [smells of decay/mold]
• Flask of Acid
• Heavy Mace
Hirasean’s Gear (currently at Bronzethegn’s Smithy)
• Longsword: This sword detects as magical. Its design is intricate but not gaudy. There are no infernal designs or symbols of Malotoch etched on it.
• Ring of Mind Shielding
Prelate’s Gear (currently at Bronzethegn’s Smithy)
• Bracers: These bracers detect as magical and are made out of studded leather that has been blackened. The bracers have spider motifs on them.
• +1 Chainmail (minor damage)
• Heavy Mace: This mace detects as magical and is intricately designed w/infernal script on the head of the mace.
• Heavy Steel Shield (minor damage): This shield detects as magical and is intricately designed/emblazoned with the symbol of Malotoch.
Xander’s Gear (currently at Bronzethegn’s Smithy)
• Alchemical silvered bastard sword: This masterwork blade is still is the process of being finished by Xander but it is functional as it is now. While the design is simple, a dwarf who examines it would be able to tell that it is of dwarven design. (Claimed by Quinn.)
• Dwarven Waraxe: This waraxe detects as magical and is obviously of duergar design.
• Hand Crossbow
• Leather Apron (armor)
• Quiver [w/20 crossbow bolts]
• Vial of Poison (giant wasp)
• Arcane Scroll with two fire trap spells on it (CL 5th) (Aureus gave this scroll to Phar)
• Satchel bag (w/300 gp in it): The bag detects as magical. (Aureus has this on her but hasn't claimed it)
• Velvet bag (w/4 gems in it [a bloodstone; a sardonyx; a carnelian; and a rose quartz]) (Aureus has this on her but hasn't claimed it)
• Xander’s Spellbook and Spell Component Pouch (given to Phar by Maur; since Xander ran, the duergar's spellbook now belongs to Phar)
Left on the Island (to be reclaimed later?)
• Chainmail of Dead Cultists [smells of decay/mold] [x4]
• Crossbow Bolts of Dead Cultists [x21] w/3 worn cases
• Daggers [x16]
• Heavy Maces [x18]
• Light Crossbows [x3]
• Light Steel Shields [x19]
• Aries's Light Steel Shield: This shield has a different style than the shields of the ‘other’ cultists
• Hirasean's Chainmail (severely damaged): This set of chainmail was magical before being damaged. If it is repaired, it most likely would have to be re-enchanted
• Hirasean's Heavy Steel Shield (severely damaged): This shield was masterwork before being damaged If it is repaired, it most likely would be mundane.
• Prelate's Case of 20 Crossbow Bolts: This case could be worth something as a art object.
• Prelate's Dagger: This dagger is considered masterwork
• Prelate's Light Crossbow
Given to the PCs by Lady Pendour
• +2 Heavy Crossbow
• +2 Heavy Steel Shield(claimed by Maur)
• Arcane Scroll (CL 5th): magic circle against chaos, slow. (being used by Phar)
• Divine Scroll (CL 1st): magic weapon.
• Divine Scroll (CL 15h): 6th – cat’s grace (mass); 7th – symbol of stunning; 8th – cloak of chaos.
• Potion of Barkskin +2
• Potion of Delay Poison
• Potion of Eagle’s Splendor (claimed by Maur)
• Staff of Defense(Lord Pendour meant for this staff to go to his daughter once she’s older)
HER LADYSHIP, ELISABETH PENDOUR
Female Human of Harqual (Denilan) aristocrat 8
LN medium humanoid (human, Harqualian) Init +0; Senses Listen +6, Spot +6 Languages Anorian, Common, Denilan, Dwarven, Elven, Halfling AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 19 (with Maur's shield) hp 53 (8HD) Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +13 [Mass Conviction (+3)] Speed 20 ft. (4 squares) Melee+1 rapier +9/+4 (1d6+1/18-20) Face 5 ft.; Reach 5 ft. Base Atk +6; Grp +5 Abilities Str 8 (-1), Dex 11 (+0), Con 10 (+0), Int 15 (+2), Wis 17 (+3), Cha 18 (+4) Special Qualities Humanoid Traits, Human Racial Traits, Weapon and Armor Proficiency, [Hide from Undead] Feats Persuasive, Toughness, Weapon Finesse, Weapon Focus (Rapier) Skills Appraise +2, Balance -3, Bluff +12, Climb -4, Craft (Untrained) +2, Diplomacy +16, Diplomacy (Dragon Protocol) +8, Disguise +4, Disguise (Act in character) +6, Escape Artist -3, Gather Information +6, Heal +3, Hide -3, Intimidate +6, Jump -10, Knowledge (Ancient History) +4, Knowledge (Court Protocol) +4, Knowledge (Geography) +4, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Humanoids) +4, Knowledge (Lands of Harqual) +4, Knowledge (Law) +5, Knowledge (Local) +8, Knowledge (Nature) +5, Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) +8, Knowledge (Religion) +7, Knowledge (Ships and Shipping) +4, Listen +6, Move Silently -3, Perform (Untrained) +4, Ride +2, Search +2, Sense Motive +9, Speak Language (Anorian, Dwarven, Elven, Halfling) [4 ranks], Spot +6, Survival +3, Swim +2
+1 chain shirt; +1 rapier; ring of protection +1; cloak of resistance +1; ring of swimming; royal outfit; belt pouch [potion of cure light wounds (x2); potion of face in the crowd (Legends & Lairs: School of Illusion, p. 38)]
MountLight Warhorse (+2 padded armor [embroidered with gold and platinum thread], bit & bridle, riding saddle, and saddlebags)
AC 17, touch 10, flat-footed 16
Created using PCGen 6.08.00 RC8 on Jun. 22, 2021
Player: n/a; Character Name: Her Ladyship, Elisabeth Pendour