• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Yttermayn's "Saga of the Dragon Cult" OOC 2

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Oh, and by the way, Mythweavers: I got spotted and a mod locked the thread and I was told to post in the associated thread. My knuckles got rapped by a metal ruler kinda thing.

Leif

Adventurer
[RE: The ENWorld dice roller] Yeah, that much we know -- if there's an error in the first dice phrase that's it for that post. No editing of dice is allowed. Period.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Oh, and by the way, Mythweavers: I got spotted and a mod locked the thread and I was told to post in the associated thread. My knuckles got rapped by a metal ruler kinda thing.

What's up? You have a bad rep over there? Or just poked your nose into too many threads? Not that you would do that...

Hey how'd it go with Queenie and Fenris? You guys manage to meet up?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Re Mythweavers
I thought they would not mid a roll thread for privet use, I was wrong. As for sticking my nose in too many places, I would never do that!!

Re: Feris and queeny
Yes, we met Saturday. we wanted to do an episode of the escape room, but it was totally booked up. Went to Monell's on 6th ave for dinner.

Leif

Adventurer
Back when Mowgli was still playing here, he was using M-W dice for all rolls. He just started a dedicated thread for his character's rolls. And I've read somewhere that they don't mind that sort of thing. How did you go about it that made them mad?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads