Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

Dr Simon

Explorer
Ah, forgot about the change to Toughness. Well, it's not obvious from the write up. My gut would be +3 at 1st level, +1 thereafter, but I'm sure one extra hit point isn't going to be a problem - you'll probably need it at some point - so I'm going to go with your interpretation.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hey Doc,

I would like to subsrcibe to the IC thread, one to keep up with it and two to find it easier as I am reading it alittle each day would it be o.k. to put in a prelude post of my character finally setting out from the protection of the church to find the man that kept me from being in the guard?

Let me know please. - HM

Dr Simon

Explorer
HolyMan, sure, that would be fine.

If your character was once one of the Little Lamms, he will already know Edmond and Djhan, since they were also part of that group. You may want to determine the nature of your relationship with Neurotic and Ambrus as well.

Hopefully ready to bring you guys in soon.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Mowgli, HolyMan, might be a little while before your characters are introduced. I had hoped to get this knife fight over by the weekend, as I'm away all of next week. So, probably looking to week beginning 3rd August now, I'm afraid.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I will be mostly out of touch starting monday until August 15th.

I hope we can resolve this before that, if not, NPC Edmond as needed.

Thug is now prone, is he on or off the table? Could you give little bit If Edmond can raise him by his arm and turn him so his back is toward him he could pin him without much trouble. It helps that we are already grappled :)

Edmond uses Expertise to avoid the knife and simply bashes his fist into thugs face (relying on a) prone b) off hand c) expertize for defense

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Mowgli, HolyMan, might be a little while before your characters are introduced. I had hoped to get this knife fight over by the weekend, as I'm away all of next week. So, probably looking to week beginning 3rd August now, I'm afraid.

No problem. I'm eager to get started, but I've got plenty of irons in the fire to keep me busy as well. I've subscribed to the threads, and will be keeping up as new stuff is posted.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I've got the time too I'm only on page 14 out of 32 so a week more would be great still reading through parts of pathfinder as well. So np on this end get them thugs guys I'm routing for you. :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
the boat drifts listless the crew meanders from station to station but really doing nothing

days at sea and no land in sight, but ...

wait is that ? can it be

LAND HO!!! comes the cry the HolyMan sits up from the deck

tears in his eyes he says "Ah EnWorld ye never looked so bright."

ooc: I think i m one of the 3,000 don't know for how long but I am around.

Remove ads