• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[D&D 4e] IG's "Those Left Behind, Chapter 4(e)"

Scotley

Hero
Rogash shoulders his crossbow and turns where the man points. "Well, no use talking about it all day, let's go have a look."

Shayuri

First Post
Talashia nods. "Agreed. And eyes sharp...odds are they'll see us long before we see them. Shazi, we'll rely on you. Fly over us and look for anything gleaming or colorful. You at least they won't see."

jkason

First Post
Shaimon Hu'u, druidic human ranger

Shai and Dyspeer stick to the rear of the group, guarding the back.

"I hope this isn't the kind of fey like that necra-monding pixie we met back in the sewers. She was an awful lot of trouble," Shai says as they group moves to check the area where the butterflies were reported.

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark's Simental Longtooth Shifter Cleric of Sehanine L11

Uulark looks from Shai to Talashia and back again. "I'm not going to have to separate you two again am I?" ;) :)

Friadoc

Explorer
Loping off to take up a roving point position, Buurt nods and says, "I'll keep an eye, or two, out for trouble."

OOC: Sorry for the massive silence, as of late. I've been reading things, and keeping up on the conversation, but RL has been a bit hectic while I hint for post-graduate employment and freelance stuff. Things are mostly in hand, now.

Shayuri

First Post
A frown crosses Talashia's face as Shai speaks, and she looks grateful at Buurt's intercession. "Yes, good. Shazi, go ahead with Buurt and keep an eye on him from above. Stay out of sight. Let me know if anything...happens."

"Oh, that's specifi..."

"You KNOW what I mean, Shazi!" Clearly, she wasn't in a mood to indulge her familiar's sarcasm at the moment.

Shazi hesitates, then vanishes in a smudge of mist.

Talashia rubs her hands nervously together and nods. "All right, lead on, Buurt."

Leif

Adventurer
Uulark Simental Longtooth Shifter Cleric of Sehanine L11

As he marches along at his place in the procession heading out towards the home of Marshal Ternsval, Uulark wishes that this could be an easy mystery to solve, and he begins to muse to himself about the situation. "Of course, it's not like this crew is unused to dealing well with difficult situations. I just hope I am able to continue to measure up," thinks Uulark with an overly generous helping of self-doubt.

Last edited:

Remove ads