Dr. Si's Curse of the Crimson Throne OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It's all good Neurotic you played Edmond just as I thought you would. Seems the warrior is starting to get a "bank roll" and looking into alternatives to his sword arm to solve an encounter. Is all character development. :D Which means it is all good.

HM

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
Loot from Lavender's

On Vendra's person:

wand of charm person (38 charges)
wand of remove disease (7 charges)
1 dose giant wasp poison
masterwork dagger
bracelets that act as bracers of armour +2
assorted jewellery, most of it cheap costume jewellery but a few items worth 50 gp in total.

On Orris:
masterwork sap
20 gp in assorted coin.

Also:
cashbox containing 522gp in assorted coin (includes Edmond's 100gp).

There is no alchemy lab, since the "cure" is just river water with a few spices and perfumes added. All you need for that are some bottles and a funnel. You could probably scavenge a few gp worth of spices, though, if you wanted.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
All for wrapping this up I can't wait to post up for Brindom as it dawns on him that the dragon's "tactics" won over his. Will you be doing a lead in or do you wish for a post from us first?

HM

Ambrus

Explorer
(And a chance to get some Devargo's goons in a criminal act :) )
To clarify, Vendra is afraid of Devargo; so she and her crew are likely competitors of his, not his cohorts.
I can't wait to post up for Brindom as it dawns on him that the dragon's "tactics" won over his.
Never send a human to do a dragon's job... :cool:
Charm person in city focused adventure? Are you sure you want to give us such power? :D :angel:
It's superfluous really; no one in Korvosa can resist Dj'hân's cherubic smile anyways. :p

By my count, our total sale value for this haul is 3,971 gp. Each person is entitled to a share of 722 gp; except for the poor under-appreciated Majenko, who only gets 361 gp. We may also receive further compensation from the Marshal if she remembers to pay us this time. Anyone want to call dibs on anything in particular?

• bracelets of armour +2 2,000 gp
  • wand of remove disease (7 charges) 787.5 gp
  • wand of charm person (38 charges) 285 gp
  • Mw dagger 151 gp
  • Mw sap 150.5 gp
  • giant wasp poison 105 gp
  • jewelery & coinage 492 gp

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Guessing Brindom better be put in charge of the wand of remove disease I see it being very helpful as we have been in contact with people who have the disease.

Other than that there's nothing he would want, although I may add another poison to my collection if nobody claims it LOL. And I will be keeping a vial of the "fake" cure more as a reminder then as a souvenir.

HM

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
To clarify, Vendra is afraid of Devargo; so she and her crew are likely competitors of his, not his cohorts.

That is clear, I referred to the act of 'returning' as she obviously had some dealing with them.

Anyone want to call dibs on anything in particular?

No particular preference, I'll take the cash...

And before ditching that elixir, I'd like it confirmed that it doesn't work.

Ambrus

Explorer
Manachan definitely has use for the Bracers, as his options for improving AC are limited. Of course, they're the most valuable item . . .
Since they're worth more than his share, Manachan would simply have to offer up 1,278 gp of his own cash to the other party members to make up the difference.

Remove ads