Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

mythago

Hero
Eeralai said:
My freind, Maxfieldjadenfox wanted to give it a go this time. She is out of town until Sept. 14 and I told her I'd ask if I could seen her up. Could you add her name to the list, or does she need to do it herself?

As long as she's around for the competition itself, no problem.

Ketjak

Malicious GM
It is all for naught

mythago said:
Judges this time around are Rodrigo Istalindir, Maldur and BardStephenFox. Tremble, mortals!

"What the heck is Ceramic DM™?" you ask. The FAQ is here.

We will take as many contestants as we can squeeze into this popsicle stand.

They will all lose, for I have entered the contest.

*chuckle*

Amateurs. If you guys want to waste your time competing against an officially-approved [smallcaps]Bachelor of Creative Writing[/smallcaps], I won't discourage you. I'm in.

reveal

Adventurer
RangerWickett said:
*chuckle*

Amateurs. If you guys want to waste your time competing against an officially-approved [smallcaps]Bachelor of Creative Writing[/smallcaps], I won't discourage you. I'm in.

Bachelor of Creative Writing? That's about as useful as a BA in Philosophy. ;)

reveal

Adventurer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Oooh...but it's a degree in Creative Writing from Emory. It could be worse, it's not from somewhere like FSU, but still, that's a pretty damn good entry.

At least he'll have something to wipe away the tears when I beat him this time.

Macbeth

First Post
Aw, what the heck, sign me up. I may not have an Undergrad Degree in a Liberal Arts topic (CS major), but I am taking Creative Writing. At a Tech school.

Yeah, put that in your pipe and smoke it. ;) (My creative writing course is a joke as compared to what I've learned from Ceramic DM)

Remove ads