• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

BSF

Explorer
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
Two per match, this time (usually, anyway). Don't know about BSF, but I can turn these around much faster now that work has calmed down.

This last week was quite possibly the worst week at work that I have had in quite some time. Not sure how things look in the future. But let's move forward when we can and I will try to set aside the work stuff whenever I can.

Sialia

First Post
I'm no good until Wednesday evening.

The 29th would be a particularly desireable writing day, if I could get started early in the a.m.

Maldur

First Post
ok, I have a problem, my internet connection died at home, so Ill have to sneak in reading enworld at work.

So I hope I can keep my eye on this thread.

spacemonkey

Official ENworld Space Monkey
I'm here, and ready whenever. Sorry for the late reply - was Enworld down all day yesterday?

Anyway, schedule me whenever. I wasn't checking over the weekend as I thought we were still a little way from round 2, but I'll be checking frequently now.

Remove ads