• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fall Ceramic Dm™ - Winner!

Funeris

First Post
Well Macbeth, I enjoyed it. I had thought of going toward a political bent with my story...and then said "nah", let's do some semi-noirish Cthulhu inspired weirdness. :D

EDIT: Oh, and again, Good Luck.

~Fune

Macbeth

First Post
Good luck to you too. It ended upa LOT shorter thenI would like, but I had writers block beyond all belief, so I'm happy to just have something.

Funeris

First Post
I thought it was a good length too. I felt mine might have been too long...and I actually cut a bit of it out as well. Which is sad :( I get into dialog...and it just keeps going forever and ever and ever and ever and . . .

tadk

Explorer
Aris

I am sure you will do just fine

To the Others
I could not get mine going the way I wanted to
Too many ideas from the first picture alone
But I think I have a new city to put stories in at least out of it
Maybe I should have stayed with my first impulse and just did it as Freeverse Poetry instead.

Last edited:

mythago

Hero
Round One, Set Three

RangerWickett vs. yangnome vs. Sialia

glassangle by FGD
rat by felina
handprints by corpsebride

Attachments

• chennai.jpg
    chennai.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 251
  • glassangle.jpg
    glassangle.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 237
  • handprints.jpg
    handprints.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 256
  • rat.jpg
    rat.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 261

yangnome

First Post
Wow, I got stuck in one hell of a round... RangerWickett and Sialia? Who did I piss off?

Oh well, I suppose it is better to take them both out of the competition now rather than wait to battle them in later rounds.

Pics received, idea seeded, sword sharpened with a heavy coat of poison.

Let's see what you guys have got!.

Remove ads