• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Heroes Season [Volume] 2 (#34)---12/03/07-'POWERLESS' Mid-Season Finale (or the End)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Star: Milo Ventimiglia (Peter Petrelli), David Anders (Adam Monroe), Kristen Bell (Elle Bishop), Ali Larter (Niki Sanders), Dania Ramirez (Maya Herrera), Noah Gray-Cabey (Micah Sanders), Dana Davis (Monica Dawson), Zachary Quinto (Sylar), Adrian Pasdar (Nathan Petrelli), Greg Grunberg (Matt Parkman), Masi Oka (Hiro Nakamura), Hayden Panettiere (Claire Bennet), Jack Coleman (Noah Bennet)

Recurring Role
: Stephen Tobolowsky (Bob Bishop), Shalim Ortiz (Alejandro Herrera), Adair Tishler (Molly Walker)

Guest Star: Nichelle Nichols (Nana Dawson), Carlon Jeffrey (Damon Dawson)

In Texas, Peter faces off against former friends due to Adam’s misleading story about the Shanti virus. Micah enlists the help of his mother to rescue Monica. Maya is shocked when she learns the truth about her new friend Sylar. Elle tries extremely hard to please her father, Bob.​

Vocenoctum

First Post
Okie dokie then, I'm done.

Perhaps I'll read some reviews of next "season" to see if it doesn't suck.

I was hoping for a good episode, or at least a good resolution/ending to cap the show, but resolution is not a strong suit I suppose.

I won't even bother with nit-picking the episode.

Well, to give the other point of view, I loved it.

A vast improvement over the somewhat 'eh' rest of the season.

And yeah, there are holes and oddities in the plot here and there, but it really feels to me as if I'm watching a comic book on screen. That's what I love about Heroes. It isn't perfect, the characters do stupid things and the plots do very odd things(especially resolutions), but that's all pretty normal in comics. For me, its what makes Heroes even better rather than taking away from it.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Yes, Heroes is very comic book. I guess you either like that or you don't.

I enjoyed it over all. Although I was very disappointed to see Nikki go. I know she wasn't the most popular character, but I liked her. :(

Valerian

First Post
Darkwolf71 said:
Although I was very disappointed to see Nikki go. I know she wasn't the most popular character, but I liked her. :(

Well last week I called Nikki and Maya; really didn't expect Nathan's assassination, wow. His mom really is a cold hearted *$%%@.

Hiro dumping Adam in the grave was awesome. That is actually a whole hell of a lot less humane than just killing the guy.

Valerian

CrusaderX

First Post
Not the best episode, not the worst, but the possibility of seeing Elle as a real hero in the next chapter made me happy. Is Kristen Bell now a regular on the show?

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
*sigh*.

I think what Hiro did makes him less a hero. He could have been merciful, and he wasn't. That's sad.

And I preferred Sylar the way he was in Volume 2. He was a far more interesting character. I am not looking forward to him in Volume 3, to be honest.

Darkwolf71

First Post
Valerian said:
Well last week I called Nikki and Maya; really didn't expect Nathan's assassination, wow. His mom really is a cold hearted *$%%@.

Hiro dumping Adam in the grave was awesome. That is actually a whole hell of a lot less humane than just killing the guy.

Valerian
Yeah. I was the other way, I called Nathan but was certain Nikki would survive.

The grave bit was just evil. Of course it leaves a door open for him to escape, although 'technically' once he runs out of oxygen he should, well cease to function at least.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads