[LPF] Lost Imperium

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

Quillian is almost giddy at the prospect of being on a ship once more after so long. Giving a final pat to Sam, his new riding dog, he gives the first mate and the ship a good long appraising look as he heads off to meet the captain.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female

Pirvinia3_zpsa7ffdd2f.jpg

Pirvinia had walked the black roan along the pier as she followed Brother Goswald. There were plenty of provisions for the trip and other gear in the saddle bags. She decided to leave it all in the care of the crew and dock workers that were helping to load the ship.

She remembered hearing rumors that some sailors found women aboard to be bad luck. However the sailor that greeted them did not look at her that way. More likely the crew was going to closer the sort of rough and rowdy folks in the dockside taverns and she might have to slap grabbing paws before too long.

Giving the crewman a polite smile, Pirvinia said, "Why thank you, and a good morning to you. May we have a safe journey."

Heading towards the gangway, she turned to Samad and asked, "You said you never sailed before. I got the impression that man either shares something of your past, or doesn’t like you from something else. Have you been brawling here in The Gulls?"

As they walked up the gangway’s wooden planks, she reached the deck and looked around for someone in a funny hat that would likely be the ship’s captain.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+8, Perception: +4 (6 with Mazi)
AC: 13 (17 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 13, Flat-footed 11)
HP:
20 Current: 20
CMD:
11, Fort: +3, Ref: +3, Will: +4 (Add +1 to Saves with Resistance)
Conditions in Effect:
Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:
1st Level: 6/6

Mazi
Initiative:
+2 Senses: low-light vision; Perception: +11
AC:
18 (Touch 16, flat-footed 16)
HP:
10 Current: 10
Fort: +0, Ref: +4, Will: +5
Conditions in effect:
Improved Evasion, Empathic Link
Weapon in Hand:
Bite [Att: +7, dmg: 1d2-5(1 non-lethal)][/sblock]

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

Tsaaruck walks a rather large horse along the pier with the others. He is clearly controlling the large animal more out of sheer strength than knowledge of animals. Even with the massive horse he seems to have little trouble overpowering it. He is happy to turn over the care of his horse when the sailor instructs the group to do so and watches with a smile as 2 sailors struggle with the large animal who seems to be playing with them shoving the sailors around but not enough to cast them overboard or hurt them. The scene seems a bit like the horse is playing, like a child with a puppy dog only the horse is playing with the men.
He turns and follows the group up onto the ship.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 28 current: 28
CMB: +6 / CMD: 18 Fort: +6 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 8/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
Samad shook his head, "I have not. And I don't believe I recognize him in the slightest..." A number of faces popped up in his mind as he tried to place it, but nothing came up, "No, I don't think I know him, nor am I sure that I want to..."

He left his new steed in the care of the crew, but he kept a hold of the rest of his belongings as he climbed onto the ship. That glance had put him on the edge, and he decided that he would need to watch his step while he was aboard.
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]
portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +2 Reflex: +7 Will: +4
Perception: +8, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+7, 1d6+3, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse, Dervish Dance
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/4

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Pirvinia stood on the deck and looked back to the pier where the sailor was supervising the loading of mounts and gear.

She glanced speculatively at Samad with an arched eyebrow, "Hmm, the ship will be at sea for a number of days and if he is the sort to pick a fight and slip a knife in your back…”

“I think you would do well to try and find out if he has something against you sooner, rather than later. Then you can have some support at your back."
She gestured to the other adventurers boarding the ship with them.

While Pirvinia did not know them very well, they were at least comrades in arms and on assignment together. If they could not trust one another to cover backsides, then she wanted to know sooner rather than later herself.

Initiative:
HP:
CMD:
Conditions in Effect:

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:

Mazi
Initiative:
AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Quillion, in his eagerness to be back aboard a ship, is the first up the gangplank. However, the strange look intercepted between the sailor and Samad nags at him and he tries to place the man's ethnicity...

Sailors and deckhands jump to take baggage so that the others can board (although they are less eager to deal with the monstrosity that is Tsaaruck's horse). Pirvinia, with Tsaaruck and Samad right behind, is trailed by Garadh. The dark-skinned sailor, perhaps recognizing a lingering glance from Garadh, speaks to the warrior, "Go along with the others. Your gear is as safe here as in my own footlocker." He grins and motions towards the gangplank.

On the deck of the Breezy Maid hands jump to stow provisions and crates and barrels of cargo in the hold. The bustle is being directed by a woman, though attractive, nowhere near the beauty of Pirvinia. The woman's wild, wind-blown hair is tied in loose tails that are slipping out in the sea breeze. She hops down from the crate she was standing upon when she sees the passengers board and approaches the group.

"Welcome aboard the Breezy Maid! I am Captain Minali. If you need anything, or have problems with any of the crew or your accommodations feel free to bring it up with me or my first mate, Zartosht." She motions behind you and you see that the big sailor from the pier has followed you up. Minali grins at Quillion. "It is good to have a chosen of the Stormlords aboard," she brushes a wisp of hair from her mouth, "But the tide will be going out in less than two hours and we've still a lot to load. If you could make your way abaft and stay out from underfoot..."

There is the sound of a horse's scream and a crash from below on the pier and Captain Minali's brow raises in question. "One of yours, I presume? Zartosht, see to it." She frowns and looks over the group. "I'm not too fond of horses aboard ship but Brother Goswald here persuaded me. If it's too much of a problem I'll leave it behind."

[sblock=Quillion]Made a Knowledge (Geography) check for you for identifying the man's ethnicity. The sailor is from a tribe who walk the Living Sands of Rhat'Matanis' southern border and who have an uneasy history with the Tesh, the dominant ethnicity of Rhat'Matanis. Subjugated, they remain second class citizens of the Empire and occasionally participate in minor rebellions and raids against their masters.[/sblock]

w26c.png
mkb6.png
2ot.png

. . . Brother Goswald . . . . . . Zartosht, First Mate . . . . . . Captain Minali . . . .

BigB

First Post
Tsaaruck.jpg

Tsaaruck tries to cover a smirk at the reaction of the captain and then turns to a bit of worry as her words sink in. "I am sure your crew is most capable. The horse is a bit spirited but will not be any further problem when secured below." He then turns to do as the captain has instructed.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 20 (with shield/ Flat:19, Touch: 12)
HP: 28 current: 28
CMB: +6 / CMD: 18 Fort: +6 / Ref: +1 / Will: +1
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & Warhammer
Rage: 8/8

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Pirvinia greeted the female Captain with a smile.

"Good day to you, Captain. Pirvinia von Lichenstein. I have little experience sailing so I shall endeavor to do my best in staying out of the way."

"As for our accommodations, where might they be so we can check if there are any issues with them?
"

She moved back and out of the way as the First Mate directed.

Initiative:
HP:
CMD:
Conditions in Effect:

Weapon in Hand:
None
Spells Remaining:

Mazi
Initiative:
AC:
HP:
Conditions in effect:
Weapon in Hand:

sunshadow21

Explorer
attachment.php

"It is a pleasure to be here; it has been far too long since I have had the opportunity to grace the open seas. I would be less worried about the horse, though, and more worried about unintentional flareups between your first mate and my friend here. The two southern races do not have a history of getting along well, and though I doubt either would start anything deliberately, it could be a bad spark under the wrong situation. Once we are out at sea, if you could please let us know; my duties take me many places, and I don't know when my next chance to breathe in the open sea air shall come, so I must savor the chances I do get to the fullest."

Remove ads