Rokugan D20: The Winds of Blood (Chapter 1)

Douane

First Post
„A wise move, Michiba-san," Kyuzo nods towards the Wasp samurai, „one never knows what might happen on our journey."

„However, there is one thing we should be aware of and be prepared for: this Kyone of the ‘Black Fan‘ will be knowing that we're coming after them. That escaped bandit and their informer(s) within the village will make sure of that."

„Nevertheless we can't let this put us off our task; our duty is clear and we must continue. Still, there is no need to do so in a careless way. On this matter," the young Crab turns back to Po, „are we going to reach that camp before the darkness? I wonder if traveling into hostile grounds during the night would be a wise course of action."

Tokiwong

First Post
"I can show you the way, samurai-sama before the dark falls, it is not far, not far at all, if you follow me I shall get you thre quick, milord. Kyone will have no chance against you, I swear it samurai-sama!" Po stays prostrate waiting for the final decision.

Yellow Sign

Explorer
"Well let us be off then." Says Michiba who looks intently at Po. "Lead the way Po but remember if you betray us you will be the first to die!"

Tokiwong

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
"Well let us be off then." Says Michiba who looks intently at Po. "Lead the way Po but remember if you betray us you will be the first to die!"

Po stands quickly and nods his head shaking, "I will not betray you kind masters, your wisdom and mercy knows no bounds, I am but a humble servant to your magnificent will, follow me, Po knows the way!"

Po walks to the door, and is ready to lead the party.

Douane

First Post
"So lead the way, Po! The sooner we deal with this Kyone and the 'Iron Crab', the better."

Turning to his companions, Kyuzo asks:

"Do any of you need time to further prepare yourself? Otherwise I suggest we get going, since I would prefer the meet the 'Black Fan' on our terms, and not to walk in any trap of theirs."

Tokiwong

First Post
Litchenhart has been missing, and I assume GWolf has decided not to continue, but we press on... on with the game, may start recruiting again.

Po nods and smiles, "Then let us be off samurai-sama!"

Po will lead the way, once the group has fully prepared, there is about three hours till dusk, and Po says it is about an hour's walk to the Black Fan camp of Kyone.

Douane

First Post
"Since we have some time till we reach this Kyone, we might find it a wise course of action discuss our further actions in dealing with this matter.

There is no question that we must get the location of the 'Iron Crab' from Kyone, but how?

Under no circumstances I consider deception a viable way. Apart from the inherent shame there is also the one bandit that got away. Surely our appearances will be known by now.

Fair combat also seems right out, since these dogs don't have any honor, especially that Kyone. But, while I consider it a matter of honor to appropriately punish him for his misdeeds, this leads back to my first point, the 'Iron Crab'.

What are your thoughts on this?"

[OoC: We should get going and do any further discussion while travelling!]

Last edited:

Tokiwong

First Post
Po leads the way, "I won't let you down, I promise samurai-sama, I won't let you down, I promise."

Po leads the party out of the village, into the nearby woods, beyond the rice paddies. The sounds of the villagers in the fields still audible.

Remove ads