• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rokugan D20: The Winds of Blood (Chapter 1)

Tokiwong

First Post
Chauzu said:

Takane looks at the others and then back at Po. "That is good." The samurai then turns back to the others. "When shall we leave?"

Po nods and stands, "I am ready samurai-sama, Po is at your service, I will do my humble best to serve the Empire!"

Tokiwong

First Post
I am ready when you guys are, I got an email from Folkert, he is having problems, I am not sure on the rest, GWolf has been gone, no word from him, anyone else let me know and I can adjust accordingly.

Last edited:

Yellow Sign

Explorer
OOC: I am still here. :D

"Well Po, take us to this camp of yours and no tricks." Michiba looks at the others. "Let us be off then. We might catch them before they can scatter."

Tokiwong

First Post
Yellow Sign said:
OOC: I am still here. :D

"Well Po, take us to this camp of yours and no tricks." Michiba looks at the others. "Let us be off then. We might catch them before they can scatter."

Po nods, and looks to the gatehred samurai, "I am ready when you are, samurai-sama, I can show you the fastest way, Po is good on his word, he is."

Po looks scared, but seems ready to lead the way.

Douane

First Post
"You'd better be, Po, for the mercy of Clan Crab is not infinite," Kyuzo replies to Po's last assurance.

"Also, there is one other thing to be cleared up: You spoke of your group in this region; are you inferring that this loathsome "Black Fan" has already spread to other parts of the Crab lands?"

Tokiwong

First Post
Po just gives Kyuzo a look, look that is partly fear and one of accomodation, "My lord," he throws himself prostrate at his feet, "they are fools, but this cancer has spread into other regions, I am but a humble foolish peasant, I will aid you in rooting out the corruption, I know little else, but their are others."

Yellow Sign

Explorer
"Po, first I want you to tell us where this camp is and then you will lead us. Do you understand?" Turning to the other samurai. "I think we should leave quickly.

Remove ads