• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

24 season finale spoiler

DonTadow

First Post
enworldatemylogin said:
Next season could start with Jack lounging in a cabana sipping a cold drink when all hell breaks loose.
I was really hoping that next season would start with Jack in a chinese prison camp. Then a breakout of some sorts or a riot. I was thinking thatt, at the end of this episode, some chinese special agents were going to nab jack throw him in the van and that was going to be it. INstead we got the incredible hulk ending (good because i didn't want a cliffhanger).

Does anyone think that the former president is giong to run for president again.

dogoftheunderworld said:
It's funny you say that, I was humming the I.H. TV theme song as Jack walked away :)
That´s strange. It was probably 10 to 20 years ago since I saw the Incredible Hulk on TV, meaning I was relatively young. I can´t remember the theme song, but the scene itself definitely reminded me of that series... :)

granted, it's close by, but why the hell would Jack try to escape into Mexico? A blonde white bread American rather sticks out there. Why not send him to Canada instead? Maybe next season will be all about Jack's struggles in that well known terrorist hangout, Mexicali....

Silver Moon

Adventurer
David Howery said:
Why not send him to Canada instead?
Yeah, so he could deal with all of those Canadian terrorists!

Personally, I really like the final half hour of the finale. It was certainly a different tone and feel than prior years end which all felt imcomplete to me. Made for a really good wrap up.

DonTadow

First Post
Mustrum_Ridcully said:
That´s strange. It was probably 10 to 20 years ago since I saw the Incredible Hulk on TV, meaning I was relatively young. I can´t remember the theme song, but the scene itself definitely reminded me of that series... :)
:D I was humming it too. I heard it last week during an episode of Family Guy.

Ruined

Explorer
enworldatemylogin said:
Next season could start with Jack lounging in a cabana sipping a cold drink when all hell breaks loose.

Nah, for all of you diehard EN World fans, it will begin with Jack stepping out of the shower... in Chloe's apartment!! Remember, she did make that pass at him in the last few episodes. He knows he can trust her, and the only other two people who know he's alive are an item. Muhahahahaha!

Phaedrus

First Post
Ruined... I can't believe you would even SUGGEST such a thing!

While Chloe is a little less irritating this season than previous ones, that idea is just so wrong in so many ways.

mikedidthis

First Post
I think to liven things up, they need to get someone like Quentin Tarantino or Christopher Nolan on board. Do 24 episodes, but don't present them linearly. Make the cliffhangers more about how things are fitting together rather than who's going to survive the first 10 minutes of the next hour.

I think 24 hours of Jack escaping from a Chinese prison would have been cool, too.

Remove ads