Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Funny trivia for you: I was looking for the name of Chief Nosnra's wife, and I noticed that it was different in the TFtYP version and the 4e Dungeon Mag version. I looked it up and found a third name! Here's how it breaks down:

Solka in the original GD1-3 Against the Giants; Morzul in the 4e Dungeon Magazine remake; & Grutha in the 5e Yawning Portal update.

Now, I'm inclined to assume that this means that he has three wives and that any of the three can be at the steading or out on raids (or doing other things) depending on when you're there. So, if you take a long rest, there's a random possibility that a wife might show up (along with whatever other possibilities of changes as time passes).

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, I managed to roll rounds in both games in one go each. Sorry about the wait, gang. I know these fights are rather long-winded too. Both groups managed to cascade encounters a bit (it's easy enough to do if you're not really careful)!

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey folks,

Heads up: I'm moving from Canada to the USA for work, and with 3 kids, my life is hectic to say the least. If you find I'm holding up the round, please assume Gimlak will mind spike and telekinetically shove by default. I'm still loving this game, and will follow it closely, but I may not be able to post on a daily basis for the next couple of weeks. Sorry about the inconvenience, and I'll do my best to keep up.

@FitzTheRuke, this also applies to the Candlekeep game. Please don't hesitate to call me out if you really need to post.
Cheers,

SG

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Hey folks,

Heads up: I'm moving from Canada to the USA for work, and with 3 kids, my life is hectic to say the least. If you find I'm holding up the round, please assume Gimlak will mind spike and telekinetically shove by default. I'm still loving this game, and will follow it closely, but I may not be able to post on a daily basis for the next couple of weeks. Sorry about the inconvenience, and I'll do my best to keep up.

@FitzTheRuke, this also applies to the Candlekeep game. Please don't hesitate to call me out if you really need to post.
Cheers,

SG
Best wishes for the move, I spent a month moving 20 km, you moving an entire country with 3 kids is epic!

Remove ads