Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Just a heads up I am going camping with my son on Wednesday through the weekend. I will have minimal internet access while there. If you need to have Quinn do something feel free.

Just in case Quinn will cast Pass Without Trace before we move back to the steading. I will also transform into an owl to scout the area when we arrive. If Tenibor does not cast Telepathic Bond again I will create an eerie token and hand it to someone so I can relay what I see while scouting.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Okay, I took Gimlak's turn to help Steve out (probably still busy with the move). So I finally got Group 2's round rolled. Double-check my notes if you have a sec. I was a little rushed and may have missed some updates for your character (or the damage dealt).

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Okay, I took Gimlak's turn to help Steve out (probably still busy with the move). So I finally got Group 2's round rolled. Double-check my notes if you have a sec. I was a little rushed and may have missed some updates for your character (or the damage dealt).
Thanks.

FYI, my job was cut as I was moving. This happened a few days ago. I’m now jobless, but fortunately haven’t sold my family home and was able to get out of the purchase of the new one. This is a fresh wound, and my head isn’t straight. Sorry for the soap opera. I’ll need a week or two to get over my anger and everything else going through my head. Ill come back soon. I really enjoy this game, but my head isn’t straight. Thanks for understanding.

SG

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
FYI, my job was cut as I was moving. This happened a few days ago. I’m now jobless, but fortunately haven’t sold my family home and was able to get out of the purchase of the new one.
Oh man, that really sucks. I'm glad you were able to back out of the house purchase/sale.

Best of luck in finding a new job! Not the uncertainty I'd want right now, especially with kids.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Thanks.

FYI, my job was cut as I was moving. This happened a few days ago. I’m now jobless, but fortunately haven’t sold my family home and was able to get out of the purchase of the new one. This is a fresh wound, and my head isn’t straight. Sorry for the soap opera. I’ll need a week or two to get over my anger and everything else going through my head. Ill come back soon. I really enjoy this game, but my head isn’t straight. Thanks for understanding.

SG
That sure sounds rough. Sorry to hear.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Thanks.

SG
Yeah, take care. Hopefully things go well and improve for you and your family

Remove ads