Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 2 Amnesia

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Agh! Somehow I missed that. Okay, uh...I'll revise mah post, cuz there's no way I'm just gonna stand and let a couple of (maybe) rogues flank me to death. :))

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Krawlinstar's weapon flies wide as he swings at the elf.
GM: [MENTION=6670510]wolfattack[/MENTION] remember to designate who you are attacking. You are threatening two opponents. Your attack would miss either one, but had you rolled better I wouldn't know who to apply the damage to.

[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] you'll have to modify your action once more. Bear in mind your currently location. You are sandwiched between two trees, which are squares you cannot occupy. The teal color in which H3 is located are shrubs which are difficult terrain. You can't shift into difficult terrain and G15 is the only square within 5 feet of you that is still a place you could attack H3 from. One last request: please link me to your character sheet in the RG because I don't know what all of your powers do. I think you had a sheet posted to the OOC thread which had the details, but I don't know where it is exactly.

[MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6683678]no-tweed[/MENTION] are up.

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Okay, I see now. The OLD map gets updated. In that case, it'd be useful to post a new link to it periodically...especially if the old one goes off the page. As for powers... they're from the same book the Executioner is introduced in; Heroes of Shadow. I shall put them in sblocks in this post, since my sheet only has brief summaries, not full descriptions.)

(Okay, posted edited. Basically it's identical, only instead of attacking Sc2 and H3, I'm attacking Sc2 and H4. I'm shifting to E16 before attacking, then to E17 after attacking. I think that should fix the issues.)

[sblock=Poison Dagger]At-Will, Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee Weapon
Requirement: You must use this power with a dagger.
Target: One creature.
Attack: Dexterity vs AC
Hit: 1(W)+ Dexterity modifier damage. If you delivery an assassin poison with this attack, the target takes -4 to its first save, if any, against the poison's effects.
Effect: If the dagger has assassin poison on it that is normally delivered with a hit, you can deliver that poison to the target even if it misses.[/sblock]

[sblock=Quick Lunge]At-Will, Martial, Weapon
Standard Action Melee Weapon
Target: One creature.
Effect: You shift 1 square before the attack.
Attack: Dexterity vs AC
Hit: 1(W)+ Dexterity modifier damage and you knock the target prone. You may then shift 1 square back to your starting location. [/sblock]

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: FYI the map gets updated automatically and the link never changes. But I'll try to make sure there is a link to the map at least once on every page of the thread until the battle is over.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
Amicae poisons her dagger and thrusts it towards the elf with two weapons. The dagger strikes him a little below the ribs in a minor cut that is nevertheless enough to get the poison working. He reels from the effects of the poison as Amicae retreats, slashing at another elf on the way, but this elf manages to dodge out of the way.
Battle Map
GM: Damage taken
Erik 8
Amicae 11
Sc2 7, dazed
All others uninjured

Voda Vosa and no-tweed are up.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: You did 15 damage? I thought you did 7. Is the +6 poison supposed to be bonus damage if you hit? If it is that is still only 13 damage. Sorry, but I don't understand poison in 4e too well yet. Also, is the poison AND daze effect ongoing with a save to end?

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Hee hee...you forgot the bonus 1d8 damage that I rolled at the end. Assassins are kind of like rangers...they do some bonus damage once per turn, but they don't have to "mark" the target as quarry or similar first. They just do +1d8 once per round. The poison damage does apply to that too, so really it's 21. The poison does 6 damage AND dazes. The damage only applies once. The Daze effect remains until it's saved against. And the first save is at -4.)

Remove ads