Airwalkrr's 4e Game IC: Ch 2 Amnesia

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik comes quickly up, trying to calcify some of his foes' blood. Before he can see the effect of his spell, he sinks back into cover.

[sblock=OOC]
(I assume my immediate defenses were not good enough or the archers were minions.)

Move: Stand up
Standard: Stoneblood vs Sq H16
(I use the current map. Area should include H3 and Sc1, but no ally)
free: fall prone

Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 20 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Unraveling Dart
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition: cover, prone

XP: 1,125
Items: 70gp
Mystic salves 10gp
Alchemical Reagents 50gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Petron shifts out of flanking and tries to regain some stamina to keep fighting. "I need some healin' here you blind priest!" he calls out to Krawlinstar.

Actions: Shift and Second Wind, regains 9 hp and +2 to defenses.

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: Shayuri, I really would like it if you would update your character sheet in the RG with the pdf you had posted earlier so I can see how some of your character's abilities work. I'm really not at all familiar with the assassin.
Amicae whips her rapier out in her other hand and rushes the archer that shot her, deciding that leaving him alone to rain missiles into the fray was a bad plan. As she moves, she sweeps her cloak protective around herself, knowing that she can't take another wound like that last one and stay on her feet.

On reaching the archer she lays into him with a lunge from her rapier!
The elf hunter near Amicae when she withdraws makes a passing thrust as she moves away, but nothing she cannot easily avoid (AC 11). Amicae dives for the archer with a desperate lunge and strikes a telling blow. The thrust draws blood and the archer reels backward from the pain, barely able to stand.
Wielding his mace with both hands,Krawlinstar strikes at one of his foes,though the attack is successful ,Krawlinstar didn't put much force on his blow.
Krawlinstar's strike is powerful enough to fell his foe. The elf hunter falls under the might of his mace. One more elf is down.
Erik comes quickly up, trying to calcify some of his foes' blood. Before he can see the effect of his spell, he sinks back into cover.
GM: I'll assume you centered on G16 since H3 was already down by the time you posted.
The elf hunter slows down before stopping altogether, his skin hardened like stone. The elf scout however, seems made of sterner stuff and resists Erik's spell.

The scouts move in concert to flank Petron, putting him in a woeful position. Each takes a swipe with their longswords, hoping to fell the fighter (AC 15 and 25). The first scout slashes across Petron's dwarven armor, which protects him from any damage, but the second catches him between his helmet and neck guard, causing a great deal of damage (17 points). The warrior winces in pain as he falls to his knees. Although it does little to soothe him, Scarlet leaps into action and makes a sly flourish at one of the scouts responsible for ganging up on him (AC 26, 11 points).

The archers skirmish about, looking for ample opportunities to get the most of their shots. (Ar2 provokes OA from Amicae). One fires an arrow at Amicae which flies right at its target (AC 28, 5 points). Amicae groans from the wound and falls flat to the ground, clutching at the arrow in her side.

The other archer moves around to get a better shot at Erik who is wisely ducking in the shrubs. His clever thinking pays off as the arrows flies close, but misses him by several centimeters, landing right in front of his nose (AC 20), he imagines the archer is unaware of how close he actually got.

Suddenly, Tomlin bursts from the chapel wielding the hold symbol of Avandra in his left hand. It glows with a powerful radiance. "Avandra, bless these brave defenders of your holy shrine!" he calls out and Amicae feels a healing warmth come over her, giving her the strength and will to continue fighting (spend 1 HS to heal HS + 5 = 12, factored in below).

Meanwhile, you catch notice of Omar and Awna a bit further from the entrance to the shrine. Omar is holding his shield out in front of Awna to protect her while holding up his sword to ward off two elves with short swords who seemed determined to put him down. A third elf lies on the ground nearby, obviously a casualty inflicted by Omar's sword.
GM: Damage and Status
Erik 13
Amicae 18, bloodied
Petron 37, bloodied, unconscious, +2 to defenses until end of next turn
Krawlinstar 10
Sc1 16
Sc2 25, bloodied
Ar1 19, bloodied
All others uninjured

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC Note: Amicae used her Cloak of Resistance power, which gives her DR 5 until the end of her next turn (this turn now). Thus, the hit she took wouldn't have done any damage to her. As for the PDF...I'll look back and see if I can find what you're talking about, and add it to my sheet. My apologies for picking a troublesome class.)

Walking Dad

First Post
Erik

Erik comes quickly up, calling: "Priest, do something! Save my brother!"
He let's loose two other magic darts that transmute from one element to another in mid-flight. He quickly falls back into cover.

[sblock=OOC]
(I assume my immediate defenses were not good enough or the archers were minions.)

Move: Stand up
Standard: Unraveling Dart vs Sc2 and Ar1
free: fall prone

Immediate Reaction: if hit by a non-minion attack the power can prevent, use Shield / Staff of Defense feature.

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Erik Apeldan
Perception: 18 Insight: 18 Normal Vision
AC 18 Fortitude 14 Reflex 16 Will 16
Initiative: +2
Hit Points: 20 / 33 Bloodied: 16
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist:
Saving Throw: -
Milestones: 0
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:8 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Stoneblood, Unraveling Dart
Encounter Powers: Staff of Defense, Leaden Transmutation, Shield
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere

Condition: cover, prone

XP: 1,125
Items: 70gp
Mystic salves 10gp
Alchemical Reagents 50gp
[/sblock][/sblock]

wolfattack

First Post
By Pelor's Brightness,can't this mindless brute see that i'm busy here? good were the days when a warrior could take care of himself.Bah, why i'm complaining? it is my duty to help those less fortunate! - Krawlinstar cries outs when he rushes to aid the fallen warrior.Aproaching the scout from behind,Krawlinstar cries a quick pray to Pelor until his mace starts glowing.this is when he know his weapon is imbued with Pelor's power and the moment is good to strike.

OOC: Actions
Movement: move to E16;
Standard:Healing Strike at Scout 2;
if i don't hit i'll use one action point to get one more standard action and use Healing Strike again.on the other hand,if i hit Petron heals one Healing Surge + 3 and scout 2 is marked.

Last edited:

airwalkrr

Adventurer
GM: Apologies, Shayuri, I forgot to include the DR. I'll adjust my hp tracking.

And Walking Dad, no the shield/staff of defense wouldn't have been good enough to deflect the attack that hurt you earlier on.

Wolfattack, since your attack missed, you may want to use a minor action to heal Petron with Healing Word. You have two uses per encounter and I don't think you've used either. I strongly recommend it. You can't use an action point to use Healing Strike again. It is an encounter power. Once used, it is gone until the end of the encounter. Of course, you could use an action point to perform another type of standard action. Feel free to add in a Healing Word or action point in to a new post if you like.
Erik's magic does its job well, striking solid blows on both the archer and the scout. It appears both are on the verge of collapse.

Krawlinstar moves up to defend Petron, calling on Pelor's holy power, but his strike falls short and the divine energy dissipates harmlessly from his mace.
GM: Damage and Status
Erik 13
Amicae 13, DR 5 until the end of this turn
Petron 37, bloodied, unconscious, +2 to defenses until end of this turn
Krawlinstar 10
Sc1 16
Sc2 34, bloodied
Ar1 28, bloodied
All others uninjured

Shayuri is up.
If Krawlinstar gets Petron conscious, he can act as well.
Battle Map

Remove ads