Battlestar Galactica-Final Season (4) 6/13/08--Revealations (Mid Season-Finale)

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
gal_pic4_01.jpg

gal_pic4_04.jpg

gal_pic4_02.jpg

gal_pic4_14.jpg

Revealations

Writer: Bradley Thompson, David Weddle

Director: Michael Rymer

Star: Tricia Helfer (Number Six/Caprica Six), Mary McDonnell (Laura Roslin), Edward James Olmos (William Adama), James Callis (Gaius Baltar), Jamie Bamber (Lee "Apollo" Adama), Grace Park (Sharon Valerii/Sharon "Athena" Agathon), Katee Sackhoff (Kara "Starbuck" Thrace)

There is no need for introduction intro tonight...

What ever happen, will happen.

So say we all!!!!

Last edited:

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
I've watched the wedbroadcast on SciFi.com. It was herky-jerky and skipped bits, but I did see many of the major beats. It looks good, though Admiral Adama's reaction to a revelation seemed extreme and he tension about half-way through the episode could have been higher. I liked the ending.

The Grumpy Celt

Banned
Banned
dravot said:
Any idea when the final 10 will air?

Sometime in 2009 or later.

I think SciFi is leaving scheduling in the hands of a schizophrenic.

Well, now everyone has had a chance to see it. I think they should have killed
Anders
as a means up upping the drama and tension, but then i think they
should have killed Gaeta in Collaborators and only then discovered he was a good guy
so I can be rather bloody minded. And
Adama's
reaction was over done.

but I liked it. It was a great way to leave everyone hanging. As it is
Earth looks less inhabitable than New Caprica.

None of them looked happy. I wonder what
the other Cylons
will make of the situation.

Waiting another nine or 10 months is pissing me off.

Edit: The ending did make me wonder if the ghost of Charlton Heston was somewhere down the beach, bellowing about the maniacs that blew it all the hell.

Will there be any survivors of the 13th tribe?

Last edited:

Apparently the Finale has been extended to 3 hours, except they're not going to show all of that in one night.

But it does make me wonder what happens now?

The fleet and that Cylon faction are now totally without direction.

And the question is, now that World War III happened on Earth, what else is there on Earth other than twisted ruins? Does Earth have any survivors left?

Will the fleet settle on Earth like they did with New Caprica?

What's going to happen when Cavil and Boomer's faction of Cylons find them (because I know they will)?

And last of all what did Xavier do with that time machine, the flying bikes and the super scouts, this time?...

Just kidding on the last one....

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
They are going to battle Cavill and the other cylons, reveal the final cylon, settle Earth after coming to a settlement with Cavill et al. then settle Earth. Each of the cylon models will become the beginnings of one of twelve tribes of Earth and centuries later the Holy Texts will speak of the legendary homeworld of Caprica so when this all happens again, they will flee for that safe haven - and find another destroyed world.

It's like galactic ping-pong.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads