• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Battlestar Galactica: Season 2 Part 6; NSCR/8.19.2005

dravot

First Post
TV - Battlestar Galactica:Season 2; Part 6 NSCR/8.19.05
Episode #206

Stuff happens in tonight's episode.

Cast: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer, Grace Park.

Today's Quote: Blah, Blah, Blah Ginger. Pass the Kamalla Root on the left hand side.

(hey...it's almost 8pm EST and no one else put up the thread. Beggers can't be choosers)

I told you so, dravot. All it took was someone to bend, instead of break. Adama bends, and serves the greater good.

Or, put another way, Dualla saves mankind. You go, girl.

Like I said, Moore suprises me EVERY episode. This one as much as most. And Boomer is so, so dead.

ecliptic

First Post
Adama may have bended but there is no proof that it is in any way good for man kind. This whole thing still smells of cyclon plot.

mrtauntaun

First Post
In the scenes for next week, we see Sharon shoot Commander Adama AGAIN. This occurred to me:
When I first saw on the preview that Co. Adama was on Kobol, my gut instinct was, man, he IS a cylon. The fact that the fleet was reuniting did not occur to me until I thought about it for a second or two.
So what about this, what if he IS a Cylon, and Cylon Sharon is continuing to try and help them by killing off a cylon in their midst?
Unlkely, but I don't think they'd shoot Adama AGAIN without a damn good twist associated with it. The mere thought of it gave me the willies.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Things look up for the humans. Adama's death would have set up Sol as the Commander of the fleet, and its my theory that his wife is a cylon sent to manipulate him for when that occured in order to help the fleet self destruct. But, Adama returns, and they no longer have the power behind the throne. Their goal of splitting mankind looks like it will fail at this point.

Which just means plot 0274 of the Cylons has been quashed. Doesn't mean any of the other many plots I'm sure they have arn't going on right now. For example, oh say, a cylon sleeper agent with easy access to the top leaders of humankind. Sure, she loves Helo, but we saw how much that helped Adama.

Baltar's growing more and more paranoid. Good good... can't wait to see what kind of crazy thing he does.

And, its nice to know, that even with humanity teetering on the blance of extinction, we still will shoot each other in the back to gain some power. I don't think Six was so wrong.

WizarDru

Adventurer
The question I'm wondering is...is the trailer for next week's episode a deliberate mislead for the next episode? I'm just wondering who Boomer's talking to: Helo?

ThirdWizard

First Post
mrtauntaun said:
In the scenes for next week, we see Sharon shoot Commander Adama AGAIN. This occurred to me:
When I first saw on the preview that Co. Adama was on Kobol, by gut instinct was, man, he IS a cylon. The fact that the fleet was reuniting did not occur to me until I thought about it for a second or two.
So what about this, what if he IS a Cylon, and Cylon Sharon is continuing to try and help them by killing off a cylon in their midst?
Unlkely, but I don't think they'd shoot Adama AGAIN without a damn good twist associated with it. The mere thought of it gave me the willies.

Did we see his face in that shot? Or was it just implied?

I'm gonna bet it was Zarek.

mrtauntaun

First Post
It all happened so fast, Im not sure we actually see her shoot him while facing him, but there is a scene of her facing him with a gun.
Also, my money is she's talking to Zarek, that they cut some kind of deal.

Remove ads