Eberron: The Plumbers OOC

Is anything else going to happen? We have the kid. There doesn't seem to be any enemies. I assume we are going to bring the kid straight back to his father before doing anything else.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
I suppose we could still pump the Warforged for information and try to harvest the poison, maybe. But we are down one team mate which might be the most pressing concern aside from returning the kid.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
The warforged seem to have little more information to give, so I am in favor of getting DePoe to a healer as a priority.

Ogham has no spells of antivenom prepared, so either it's returning him to a healer, or waiting a Long Rest so that Ogham can prepare such a spell.

Edit: Wait, reading through the druid spell list, I see that there is no such 1st level spell! So Ogham is pretty useless in this regard, except to heal hitpoints.

mfloyd3

Explorer
Move on the scene is OK, but what do we want to do about the chained up warforged? Are there tools we could give them to let them cut themselves free, and then we could ask some or all of them to come with us so we can get more information from them? Seems kind of callous to leave them chained up, even if we're planning to come back.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I'll move it on then :) Mostly just wondered if you were going to cart DePoe out and stuff. Wasn't sure if anyone else was going to react to that.

When does DePoe wake? If he is still asleep when we are getting ready to leave the mansion, Korra has something to say:

"We help you. You help friend," she says as she points at DePoe.

Remove ads