D&D 5E E's 5E Tomb of Annihilation (ooc)

eayres33

Explorer
Do you have space for one more player? ;-)
Cheers,

SG
Sure that will complete the group.

Like I've said earlier the IC won't open up until the first week of January or so but feel free to start thinking about characters/roles/background type items so we will be ready to roll after the holiday season dies down.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I'm in a ToA game at the moment so I will give another a chance to try it.

If no one takes up the offer by Jan though I will be happen to fill any role and play.

Point buy? standard array? 4d6 drop lowest?
[-]Limitations on books? classes? races? backgrounds?[/-]
1st level?

Whatever it turns out to be, I'm thinking cleric. I haven't played a 5e cleric yet.

EDIT: Reread first post.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Sure that will complete the group.

Like I've said earlier the IC won't open up until the first week of January or so but feel free to start thinking about characters/roles/background type items so we will be ready to roll after the holiday season dies down.

Cool, thank you!

I've been dying to try something from Xanathar's: either the hexblade or Gloom Stalker. Did you say what our starting level was?
Thanks again and cheers!

SG

eayres33

Explorer
We will start as first level characters, in reading the reviews some of the early levels are a little lite but there does appear to be some decent DMs Guild products that should help fill that void. The idea is that you know each other to some extent. You may know each other from before, or you just got acquainted on the trip to the starting location, but everyone is known each other in some way or another.

For character creation I would prefer that you use either point buy or standard array. As for as classes/races and backgrounds you can use any published WOTC book. I will look at any 3rd party source on a case by case basis. Matt Mercer’s Blood Hunter is also approved as is.

Given the nature of this adventure I have no issues if there are “monstrous” races or some characters that given their past actions would tend towards evil, but every character must be able to work with the group and carry out this mission. I am fine with a few arguments and strong disagreements within the group on how to do things but no PvP, no stealing from each other, physically fighting each other or the like.

I have been excited about this adventure since it was announced so it should be a lot of fun to get this going. At the moment I have our players as being.

KahlessNestor
Jmucchiello
ART!
Steve Gorak
Khraos

I already said I was going cleric. Haven't decided on a domain. (if there's no other healing, I'll go Life, but I'm keeping the domain open for now.)

As for knowing each other, that will probably need to wait until we know more about party makeup.

E, how does the adventure start? In a city? a town? We're falling? :)

eayres33

Explorer
I’m still don’t have a copy of the adventure yet, but from what I have read we will be starting upon arrival at Port Nyanzaru, and the group will have all traveled together to that location by ship/caravan.

Remove ads