• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Halls of Darkness IC~In Town

Ilja

First Post
Thoward catches the innkeeper when he moves past, handing him two gold coins. "You know, this must be the best inn I've ever been at... And the food! And the music!"
He returns to his soup, feeling very comfortable and relaxed.

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

[sblock=Theroc]I assumed Titus knows Viktor isn't a normal wolf (he knows, at least, that he can talk, since they had the discussion about how Viktor isn't actually his animal companion but is just pretending to be), but Titus is also a bit hard-headed, so despite that he keeps treating Viktor like the *only* thing that's different about him is that he can talk. ;)

If it gets to be too annoying, just let me know and I can find a way for Titus to finally 'take a hint'[/sblock]

Titus raises an eyebrow as Thoward clearly overpays for their meager meal, but the yelling old man distracts him before he says anything.

"Oi, old man," Titus says cheerfully, crossing to him. "so what's this Order you're on about?"

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
"The Order," the old man grumbles quitely, pleased that someone is listening. "The Order, an ancient cult that has been around since the fall of the Black Legion, has been stalking around these lands again. Just to th North are odd lights during the New Moon, to the north is an old Black legion Keep. I heard Calvus, Captain of this White Lion guard here in town, is looking for help to stop the murders, just last night there were three bodies found, drained of blood! At last, I must hold my peace, for the hour is late and they may be watching." He gets up and stumbles towards the door, a pile of gold coins sit infront of his seat. The bartender quickly sweeps them into his apron with his hairy arms.

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

"Blood drained?" Titus mutters to himself, frowning, as the old man stumbles out. "That doesn't sound good..."

Ilja

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Right now, Thowards sitting there munching on the soup. How long is he enthralled by the music?[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Deven shakes his head his curls bouncoing around his face. "What am I doing here?" he asks outloud. He turns and heads back to the table where he saw the key. Now what was I doing? he thinks.

Taking the seat vacated by the old man Deven plops down and says, "What's up guys?"

Theroc

First Post
Viktor and Scar continue sitting outside, keeping watch over the front entrance, since Viktor assumed entrance was not permitted to his kind.

Remove ads