Halls of Darkness IC~In Town

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

"Excellent! Let's have us some fun, then," Titus says, trotting off in the direction of the fort.

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
The group arrives in the heavy rain. The thick mud sticks to your boots as you flop through. In front of you stands a tall white stone fort, turned a light grey overtime. Two heavily armed guards stand firm in the downpour in front of the large wooden doors.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Dreadful weather. Deven thinks to himself. To his companions he says, "Who do you think should do the talking here and with his lordship?"

[sblock=ooc] I think a warrior type should speak I have a good diplomacy but maybe I should aid another this being a fort and all. Any ideals guys? [/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Dreadful weather. Deven thinks to himself. To his companions he says, "Who do you think should do the talking here and with his lordship?"

[sblock=ooc] I think a warrior type should speak I have a good diplomacy but maybe I should aid another this being a fort and all. Any ideals guys? [/sblock]

Titus looks up at the sky and says, "Long as we get out of this for a few minutes, who cares?"

Not waiting for anyone to object, he walks up to the guards.

"Ho, there. We're here about taking on that Order you're having so much trouble with."

[sblock=OOC]Honestly, I'm not sure Titus is the best person to do the talking ever given his overconfidence, but that trait's also why I figure he'd steamroller past discussions of it and just nominate himself. ;)[/sblock]

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
The guard looks up at the man infront of him, sneering at the comment. "Oh yeah, well while your at it can you pay me, give me food, clear this weather? Any of you who want to fly to your death go ahead, but you best be leaving all of your weapons here."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I don't understand are things really as bad as we have seen everywhere in town?" Deven asks the guard. "Does this wet weather ever stop??"

[sblock=ooc] Deven and I are both confused lol [/sblock]

jkason

First Post

Titus looks back and forth at the guards to see if they're joking.

"But how are we supposed to stop anyone without any weapons?" he asks.

Ilja

First Post
Thoward takes it stoically, removing his sword and dagger and giving it to the watchman. "Well, I'd rather be inside without my weapons than here with them. But I dearly hope you give them back afterwards, okay?"

He wipes the water of his face and tries to look friendly. No need to get on the bad side of this guy, however sour he may be.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry for updating slowly, had a little hell here with a sick cat, a bunch of friends with swine flu who needed supplies, and about everything else that could go wrong. I hope to me more active now though.[/sblock]

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
"Listen, I take your arms, you go inside. I give you your amrs, you go outside. And no, this weather has gone on for three weeks now, sometimes it has got so damned heavy that you can hardly tell if the sun has risen. And yeah, the whole town, the whole area is in dissarray. If its a briefing you want, go inside and talk to Captain Calvus, but first you have to hand over those sharp and pointy bits you be carrying around with you." The guard waits patiently in the down pour, not seeming to care anymore.

jkason

First Post

Titus sighs and shrugs, then pulls his weapons out and hands them over.

"Long as I get them back, let's go brief, then."

Remove ads