Halls of Darkness IC~In Town

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"I guess if the rest of you are sure," Deven says pulling out dagger after dagger, that was hidden on his person. "Let's go in them shall we?"

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
The group is led into the leaking halls of the fort. The air is muggy and cool. Some drafts are felt through the ancient stone walls as you make your way through a maze of tight corridors. The guard arrives at a tall wooden door guarded by two dry men.
"You be on your best now when talking to da Captain," starts the wet and more comfortable guard, "Don't be starting no trouble round here with him, he's a good man and we's hate ta haf ta trow you out for down right Orcy 'haviour." The guard smiles as he walks up to the younger guard, dry and comfortable. "Scuse me boy," he smiles, "It'll be my tinking dat yous ought to get some of tat fffine air we's having t'day." The boy starts to open his mouth, and then decides it wiser to keep shut. He stomps off down the path the party took from the door. The guard looks smug as he takes his new place guarding inside by the door, the water pooling below him as he drips dry.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Shall we, gentlemen?" deven says then with a start adds "And furry friends." Deven pushes the door open and stands out of the way so that the others may pass.

Theroc

First Post
Viktor and Scar remain quiet as they filed inside after Titus, observing. If needbe, Scar and Viktor had all the sharp and pointy bits they needed, the pair remained quiet. Viktor was a bit surprised they allowed the wolves to enter, but perhaps they assumed they were well behaved and tamed due to their non-aggressive demeanor.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Not so sure of that." Deven says, eyeing the leaking ceiling. He follows behind his new friends after they are all inside.

Erwinfoxjj

First Post
You enter the large room, filled with shelves of books and scrolls. In the middle of the room sits a man, old and tired. He sits at a large table, infront of him lays maps and books and scrolls. He studies them carefully until he notices the group who has entered his room. He looks up and sighs, then looks back down at his work. He wears his armor with his helmet and sword on his table. "What do you want? Another merchant here to sell his wares to end this sickness? A cleric perhaps to clear the rain for a mere donation? Or are you here from the king to remove my head for failing in my endeavors? No matter. Speak quick and leave me to my maps and books."

Spot Checks*

Theroc

First Post
Viktor ignores the man somewhat, seeing as a reply from a wolf might send the man into a panic, the wolf focused on looking about himself for anything of interest.

[sblock=Spot check]
1d20+6=25
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Looking about wth great interest, Maybe some of these scrolls are magical? he thinks to himself. He then looks to the old man and table.

[sblock=Spot]
18 [/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Titus Farrab, human ranger

You enter the large room, filled with shelves of books and scrolls. In the middle of the room sits a man, old and tired. He sits at a large table, infront of him lays maps and books and scrolls. He studies them carefully until he notices the group who has entered his room. He looks up and sighs, then looks back down at his work. He wears his armor with his helmet and sword on his table. "What do you want? Another merchant here to sell his wares to end this sickness? A cleric perhaps to clear the rain for a mere donation? Or are you here from the king to remove my head for failing in my endeavors? No matter. Speak quick and leave me to my maps and books."

Titus frowns. "Nah, we're here because you calling for help with the whatchamacallit. The Order."

[sblock=OOC]Spot (additional +2 if vs. human) (1d20+5=11)[/sblock]

Remove ads