Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
note to self, Galzadar is 30 feet from Quinn, that is a full hasted move. Is he on the ground or flying?
He's on the ground, but he's up 40 feet on an elevated part of the cave... I made an elf on the shelf joke in the IC thread but I guess you didn't see it. ;)

Quinn could retrieve his bow and fire it at him. The stalagmite on the floor of the cave between them would block Quinn's shot.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Checking if Caerth has line of sight on the wizard... Yes he does! :devilish:

And it's easily within the range of 190 feet... Which is the range of my Spiritjaws spell. :)

Edit: It's also within my 60 feet darkvision.

lineofsight.png

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
that stalagtite gives him cover from me, but I am going to try anyway.

edit: I have read the post by Knightfall about slope and high spots and I need to to attack the flying undead thing instead, after retrieving the bow.

ex. edit: picking up an item is a move action. he can do that and get at least 1 arrow off.

su. edit: to dump the 8-witch over the edge, he would be 10 feet to the south of where he would have dropped it, so, to get to the bow, he would have to moved a meager 10 feet south to get to it.

on an aside, a stagtite is the thing hanging down, right?

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Checking if Caerth has line of sight on the wizard... Yes he does! :devilish:

And it's easily within the range of 190 feet... Which is the range of my Spiritjaws spell. :)

Edit: It's also within my 60 feet darkvision.
Roll a caster level check vs. the elf's spell resistance.

EDIT: If you beat his spell resistance, the attack you rolled is a miss. If you fail to beat it, Caerth's spiritjaws cannot affect the elf in future rounds, but Caerth can redirect it against another opponent.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
that stalagtite gives him cover from me, but I am going to try anyway.

edit: I have read the post by Knightfall about slope and high spots and I need to to attack the flying undead thing instead, after retrieving the bow.

ex. edit: picking up an item is a move action. he can do that and get at least 1 arrow off.

su. edit: to dump the 8-witch over the edge, he would be 10 feet to the south of where he would have dropped it, so, to get to the bow, he would have to moved a meager 10 feet south to get to it.

on an aside, a stagtite is the thing hanging down, right?
Whoops, slight error on the map. Quinn should be one square farther up on the map. My bad. I'm not going to change it. So, Quinn doesn't have to move to retrieve his bow.

The rock formations shown on the map are stalagmites. Those are rock formations on the floor of the cave. Stalactites are the rock formations that are the ceiling. I didn't worry about noting stalactites. I changed the height that the monstrous ghast is flying at from 15 feet to 10 feet. So, it is within striking distance from melee too, as long as it doesn't move.

It does go before Quinn in the initiative order, so you should assume it will move.

Remove ads