Kulan: Knightfall's Aerie of the Crow God Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
FYI, I'm in the process of moving over to a new computer starting tonight. It was my Christmas gift this year, so I'll be spending most of my time transferring over files and installing a few key programs onto it. Thus, I'm not sure how long until I post again. If everything goes smoothly, then I should be ready to start writing up a new post by the weekend.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm dealing with really bad back and hip pain right now. I took a tumble on the bus the other day when the driver lurched the bus forward before I had sat down. I fell into the seat sideways. I've been hurting really bad ever since.

It's a bit better today, but I have family obligations tonight, so my next post likely won't be until tomorrow at the earliest.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Still dealing with some discomfort/pain, but I'm determined to try to get a reply up sometime before the end of the weekend. Now, time to sleep.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Goal for today is to get a reply up for you guys. I want to get it done since the NHL Trade Deadline is tomorrow.

Edit: Didn't happen. To distracted by hockey.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Still feeling ill. I'm on antibiotics now. I think I might have sinus infection in addition to the flu. It's been a rough couple of weeks.

Plus, my step-father had a major heart attack and died in the hospital overnight. They had hoped he'd be okay, but his heart wouldn't beat unless he was on medication and a ventilator. His family choose to let him rest. MY mom is heartbroken right now.

So, I won't be posting as much for a while. I won't abandon you guys, but it's too tough right now.

Cheers!

KF

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
I understand that, with Knightfall's consent, @Neurotic would like to join this game.

As active players, we currently have a half-orc druid (Caerth, my character), an elf paragon/evoker wizard (Phar, played by Scotley), and a human fighter (Quinn, played by Scott DeWar).

We've also got a few helpful NPCs, most notably those of former players: Aureus the rogue, and Lorien the bard. I think they can all be found in the Rogues Gallery.

We're level 8; I'm sure there's a char gen post somewhere to be found, otherwise ask Knightfall. I don't think there's any role we absolutely need, so feel free to play what you want.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Dragon shaman, marshal, bard (melee support)
Or something divine (no cleric!).
Hi everyone...I'll think of something.

Thanks for having me. I can simply take over existing characters if that makes more story se se?

Advertisement2

Advertisement4