Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just got this result for Phar. 😮

Phar1.png

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
LOL, one can see the process of AI trying and NOT understanding the language. Luminous...yes, but only nearly and it's the eyes :D Of course it still fits since he's usually under some spell or the other in combat :D

The other one is too old and seems a bit thin...I think I'll keep my original image.

AI came far in very short time
Attempting to do the PCs next. Here are my first tries at Maur...

View attachment 261384

View attachment 261385

"A wiry, strong dwarf wearing heavy armor and carrying a shield, as well as drab and functional earthen silk clothing; full cleric regalia, however. Unique dwarven heritag, very pale, nearly luminous and quite big eyes, reddish-brown hair, pale complexion with a faint reddish hint. Wearing dark-tinted goggles over his eyes"; 32k DSLR HDR digital illustration; focused, helpful, contemplative.
LOL, one can see the process of AI trying and NOT understanding the language. Luminous...yes, but only nearly and it's the eyes :D
Of course it still fits since he's usually under some spell or the other in combat :D

The other one is too old and seems a bit thin...I think I'll keep my original image.

AI came far in very short time, we can expect music of various aspects as well "give me elven village music", "ominous, demonic arrival music"etc

Remove ads