Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

I finally finished the IC thread. Whew...it was a lot.

This post actually has quite a bit of info about what happened.

Anyways, I'm not sure there's much Phar would do in this situation (regarding the snake) so I imagine he just ... has his bow out and is keeping watch over things. Basically, I'm not sure there's much for me to post at this moment.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Map of the Courtyard
Old Ruins_Courtyard.png

First: sorry if these are silly questions but I'm just getting a handle on the game:

Just so I know how this group works: should I discuss my actions here in the OOC before posting? (like if I have any questions) Or just post IC and put questions in an OOC spoiler? Or use discord?

I'm just perusing Phar's skills and he has impressive knowledge architecture and knowledge nobility. I'm just not sure if it's been established or if there's any evidence of who might have built the ruins. His Search is very high too, so maybe he'd use Search to go looking for evidence of that? He'd probably also cast Detect Magic.(unless someone has an item or can do that innately)

I can post something tonight.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
First: sorry if these are silly questions but I'm just getting a handle on the game:
There are no silly question, just fun ones.

TaranTheWanderer said:
Just so I know how this group works: should I discuss my actions here in the OOC before posting? (like if I have any questions) Or just post IC and put questions in an OOC spoiler? Or use discord?
If you want to ask questions of me or to the group, in general, then it is best to post them here. You can put questions in OOC spoilers too. Either is fine. Discord is okay, but JustinCase isn't on discord, so if you want everyone to see your questions, then it is best to ask here.

TaranTheWanderer said:
I'm just perusing Phar's skills and he has impressive knowledge architecture and knowledge nobility. I'm just not sure if it's been established or if there's any evidence of who might have built the ruins. His Search is very high too, so maybe he'd use Search to go looking for evidence of that? He'd probably also cast Detect Magic.(unless someone has an item or can do that innately)
Phar knows the ruins are not elven. Maur is certain the ruins are not dwarven. Other than that, no one has rolled a Knowledge check to know for certain how old the ruins are or who built them. So, go ahead and roll any Knowledge checks you want. Phar has a lot of Knowledge skills: Arcana, Architecture and Engineering, and Nobility and Royalty being his best three.

Let me know what rolls you want to make, and I'll post the results.

TaranTheWanderer said:
I can post something tonight.
Cool. :cool:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
PCs get 413 XP total as if they defeated the giant constrictor snake plus and group ad hoc bonus of 100 XP each for letting the snake go. Caerth gets an extra 50 XP for healing the snake.

So, 168 XP for each PC, but Caerth gets 218 XP.

(Aureus gets 2/3rds what the PCs get.)

XP totals are getting close to being enough for 12th level for Angus, Caerth, and Maur. Phar and Quinn aren't far behind.

PCs get 413 XP total as if they defeated the giant constrictor snake plus and group ad hoc bonus of 100 XP each for letting the snake go. Caerth gets an extra 50 XP for healing the snake.

So, 168 XP for each PC, but Caerth gets 218 XP.

(Aureus gets 2/3rds what the PCs get.)

XP totals are getting close to being enough for 12th level for Angus, Caerth, and Maur. Phar and Quinn aren't far behind.
You sent me Phar’s character sheet. Is the xp up to date? Also, is he considered a10th level wizard?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
You sent me Phar’s character sheet. Is the xp up to date? Also, is he considered a10th level wizard?
Hmm, it looks like I sent you an outdated one. I'm updating it now. I need to add some details. I'll post it to the Rogues Gallery thread once I'm done.

Phar has three Elf Paragon levels and eight Wizard levels, so he's considered to have 10 levels of wizard.

EDIT: Okay, weird. Somehow Phar's skills got wiped out in PC Gen. I'll have to reenter them as best I can.

Last edited:

Remove ads