• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Neurotic said:
OOC: @Knightfall Maurs AC even without recitation is 24 and 25 against evil creatures (feature of the Ordained champion)
:) He didn't move last round so the armor locked for an extra +2 to AC
Now we enter the grind, full attack on both sides and who hits better :D
I was going off the main AC listed on your character sheet, which reads under your Combat spoiler:
AC: 10 + 9(plate +1) +2 (light shield +1) +0 (DEX) +1 (deflection)
Total / Touch / Flat Footed
AC: 22 / 13 / 22
I would appreciate it if you'd add any extra bonuses from Ordained Champion (and anything else) that should be listed under AC, so I don't have to go hunting for them (or have to remember them off the top of my head).

Hmm, I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this... so, 22 is his AC if he's moved more than 5 ft. the previous round, and if he hasn't then it's 24 due to Interlocking Plate? And he gets +1 to AC vs. evil creatures/foes from Ordained Champion. I'm assuming that's based on alignment not type or subtype, right?

So, Maur's AC could be anything from 22 to 25 (without Recitation), depending on the situation, but once "locked" in combat, his AC most likely will be 24? Right now, his AC is 27 against Hirasean (Yikes!), but if the Ordained Champion bonus is based off of type/subtype and not alignment, he only has an AC 26 against the regular cultists. (Yaaay!) Regardless, they can only hit Maur on a Natural 20! :( :ROFLMAO:

Hmm, does Recitation affect his touch AC? I'm assuming the Ordained Champion bonus counts towards his Touch AC. So, his Touch AC vs. Hirasean would be 14 and might be against the other cultists too.

I'm going take a look at the Ordained Champion prestige class in more detail just so I understand everything about it. :D

I'm assuming he doesn't have any sort of DR, right?

EDIT: Just saw how Brute Gauntlets work... you're character is scary!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Round 12
Black Bears (summoned) [x2]: 21
Caerth: 21
Cultist #1: 19 (continues to run away)
Wieland: 17 (double move)
Brutus: 13 (going to get his axe)
Cultists [x3]: 13 (new combatants)
Aureus: 11 (stunned for 1 round)
Timmins: 10
Hirasean: 9 (very wounded)