• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The cultist named Eike will run on his turn next round. He will either run through the double doors (1 or 4) or past Timmins and Wieland towards Maur and the other characters (2 or 3).

Eike - Run direction: 1D4 = [3] = 3

So, he will try to run by all the NPCs and Maur. He no longer has his mace or shield but could choose to draw his dagger to help him get through if someone tries to stop him.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
For @Neurotic,

Okay, I read your post. I probably should have posted an updated battle map of where Aureus, Brutus, and Phar moved to on the map. If Maur attacks where I think you want him to attack, his second attack would be vs. the square Aureus is now standing in.

For Neurotic.png

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
for 40 feet of movement, have me end up in the square just south of Phar, as Phar is heading north to aid with the Xander search.

Quinn has no further action at this time, but maybe the cultist will try and challenge the Justice of the Piece(s)?

Remove ads