Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
So, ring of sustenance works without week of attunement?

I called a meeting so we can avoid 'no one told me how it works' scenario. Aureus should go and use the spells.

Did we agree on the spells? Tree stride cannot target multiple creatures and the range is too short to help the caravan. So...call lightnings and protection from the same?

Needs 20: 1D20 = [4] = 4
as discussed earlier for the cloak :p

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So, ring of sustenance works without week of attunement?
No, Aureus has her own ring of sustenance in addition to Caerth's ring, which was acquired by her on one of the first ventures onto the island.

I had initially forgotten that attunement was required for the ring, but discovered my mistake quickly afterwards. Sorry for the confusion.

Neurotic said:
I called a meeting so we can avoid 'no one told me how it works' scenario. Aureus should go and use the spells.
I chose that as a roleplaying choice for her character since I play her as being a bit flighty (and mercurial).

Neurotic said:
Did we agree on the spells? Tree stride cannot target multiple creatures and the range is too short to help the caravan. So...call lightnings and protection from the same?
And there aren't a ton of trees in the region regardless. As for choice of spells, that's up to you guys.

Neurotic said:
Needs 20: 1D20 = [4] = 4
as discussed earlier for the cloak :p
😝

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I just looked through the history of Aureus's character sheets. I made a mistake. She doesn't have a ring of sustenance. :oops:

I accidentally looked under the gear for Lorien and thought I was looking at the gear for her. (I doublechecked it in PC Gen.)

So, while she gets to rest, she cannot regain lost hit points or regain her divine bard orisons, so I will say she rests for four hours and gains the option for one of the 3rd-level druid spells instead of resting for one hour and gaining one of the 1st-level druid spells.

So, she is blessed with plant growth instead of goodberry.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Because Maur chose to heal himself, Aureus lets Wieland use her potion of cure moderate wounds, which takes him back up to full health. While at his family farm, he picked up his backup armor, a chain shirt. His AC is now 17.

Timmins has his own two potions of cure moderate wounds. He used one for himself and gave the other to Sir Ghal before heading off with a patrol of militia to look for Sir Gareth. That patrol knows to be back before the attack, so the village won't be shorthanded for the attack.

Cure Moderate Wounds potions for Timmins and Sir Ghal: 2D8+10 = [2, 1]+10 = 13
2D8+10 = [5, 8]+10 = 23

That means Timmins is at full health and Sir Ghal is up to 67 hps from 44. With only his armored kilt, Timmins has an AC of 15. He only has a Strength of 9, so he can't wear medium or heavy armor. Sir Ghal's AC is 20.

Mabon has three potions of cure light wounds. He uses two for himself and gives the other to Brutus.

Mabon's cure light wound potions for him and Brutus: 1D8+5 = [1]+5 = 6
1D8+5 = [1]+5 = 6
1D8+5 = [7]+5 = 12

With those rolls, Mabon is up to 23 hps and Brutus is at full health. Mabon's AC is 14. Brutus's AC is 21.

Scotley

Hero
So Phar has two new spells coming with his level up as an evocker (no illusion or necromany). I could take monster summoning 4 and summon a giant celestial eagle to counter the enemy eagle, or mass enlarge person if there is interest, or maybe wall of fire to control the battlefield. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Remove ads