• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Oh right, I hadn't realized I could pick three. In that case, definitely unnatural creatures, people, and terrain. I think you covered a lot of that already, although perhaps not those creatures.
That's why I needed to know It is very important for the unnatural creatures. I need to check my notes on the region and get back to you about any monsters within 11 miles of the inn.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Look for another reply some time tonight. I'm going to try to combine the discussion with Old Mazz and the eventual conversation with Aries into one post.

EDIT: I tried to get online early to write my post, but EN World wasn't working. Now, it feels too late to start writing it, so I'll work on it tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Just noticed this at the bottom of the screen:

1648777287520.png

Notice how it says "Discord Integration"? I wonder what the specifics of that are?
Does anyone know?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
@Neurotic,

You can use Aid Another to either help with ability checks, skill checks, or in combat to distract or interfere with an opponent. You can't use it for saves. If Maur wants to help Aries avoid getting attacked, he must succeed on an attack roll against AC 10. On a success, Aries gains a +2 bonus on his AC if Quinn fails his save vs. CJ's Ego Score and attacks Aries.

EDIT:
There is also Expert Assistance...

Expert Assistance
If you have 5 or more ranks in a skill you’re using to aid another, you can grant a higher bonus. For every 10 points your check result exceeds 10, the circumstance bonus increases by 1. To determine the circumstance bonus quickly, simply divide the helper’s check result by 10, round down, and add 1.

At the DM’s option, this rule can also be extended to using the aid another action in combat to improve an ally’s attack roll or AC. Any character who has a base attack bonus of +5 or higher can grant a greater bonus on an ally’s attack roll or AC as described above.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Discord integration - it would be excellent stuff if ENW had standard character template and could use discord dice roller relating to that sheet (dndbeyond had one) you can write something like !Arcana and get the roll with the modifier from your sheet.

Remove ads