Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The collection of books (100) counts as a small library for Knowledge (magic) and Knowledge (nature) checks (+2 to checks). There are also books for Knowledge (geography) but those books are specialized towards the Strandlands and the Chara Coast (+2 to Knowledge [geography] checks for those regions).

Proper use of the library requires at least 1d4+1 days of study.
# of Days: 1D4+1 = [1]+1 = 2

If we are, indeed, resting, would it be easier to just to let time pass and narrate what we find? I'd like to check those chests and see if there are any pearls that we can use to ID some of those items. Maybe find that specific book about the Wicked Hill.

There's still a whole other part of the fort to search. I'm not sure if we want to do that before we rest or afterwards. Maybe before?

Looking from one to the other, Litrix is a bit confused
"You mentioned this Vok-elf before when you told me about the manifestation. But what's the story behind it? I understand it is now a demon lord that shows interest in getting back to our world. But how did he become so powerful?" Litrix asks the group

I'll trawl the thread again :) but if someone knows from the heart....
A little bit of exposition on occasion is always a good thing to remind everyone of what's going on. I, also, only just read through the thread so I kind of forget and would appreciate a refresher!

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
If we are, indeed, resting, would it be easier to just to let time pass and narrate what we find? I'd like to check those chests and see if there are any pearls that we can use to ID some of those items. Maybe find that specific book about the Wicked Hill.

There's still a whole other part of the fort to search. I'm not sure if we want to do that before we rest or afterwards. Maybe before?
You do know there is a nest of spiders 'somewhere' in the ruins. If you rest, you better make sure you can do it somewhere where the spiders can't get at you while you rest.

The iron doors can be closed (DC 20 Knowledge [Spellcraft] check), or you can find a different room to rest in, if it closed off enough. The magic that magically sealed the room won't reengage. That Epic spell effect is now over.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Weapons on the Weapons Rack
  • Greataxe (dwarven runes on axe head; detects as magical [moderate transmutation])
  • Silvered Glaive (detects as magical [faint transmutation])
  • Masterwork Composite Longbow [+4 Str]
  • Masterwork Longsword (ornate; considered a functional art object)
  • Masterwork Spears [x2]

Last edited:

Remove ads