Kulan: Knightfall's Heroes of Carnell Game [OOC]

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Staff could be Arixons (so, for Phar) and bone dagger for Caerth?
The staff belonged to Stratesus. That is obvious by its design, as well as by its placement with Stratesus's body in the bed.

That doesn't mean Phar couldn't use it, but I think Caerth might object to that idea.

Stratesus' staff is a +2/+1 Thundering Ghost Touch Quarterstaff of Incorporeal Binding. It is beautifully engraved oak with misty gray bone inlays. Its design suggests nature and weather, not arcana. It's aura should be moderate conjuration, not strong evocation.

EDIT: I messed up the auras for some of the weapons. :oops:
I've gone back and fixed my errors.

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
The staff was lying across strateus’ body so it’s probably better for a Druid. We will know when we ID it
Do you want to try to identify the two items with faint auras using Spellcraft? If you roll a Natural 20 for Phar on either roll, he will know the basic properties of the items. For the wand, he would know the what kind of spell was used to make it but not how many charges it has left. For the wand, there is a +2 circumstance bonus since the design of the wand is a clue to its design.

The other item is the silvered glaive.

Last edited:

The staff belonged to Stratesus. That is obvious by its design, as well as by its placement with Stratesus's body in the bed.

That doesn't mean Phar couldn't use it, but I think Caerth might object to that idea.

Stratesus' staff is a +2/+1 Thundering Ghost Touch Quarterstaff of Incorporeal Binding. It is beautifully engraved oak with misty gray bone inlays. Its design suggests nature and weather, not arcana. It's aura should be moderate conjuration, not strong evocation.

EDIT: I messed up the auras for some of the weapons. :oops:
I've gone back and fixed my errors.
I’m holding out for a staff of the magi anyways. :D

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is the old Treasure Summary. I've updated a few details, but it doesn't have anything listed that the PCs get after they left Carnell to start hunting Eike and Xander. The items that Xander stole were destroyed by the dark god, Druaga.

Attachments

• CG_Treasure Summary_Player's Version.pdf
    44.6 KB · Views: 31

Remove ads