• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Return to Boar's Ridge

Halivar

First Post
Darvus Andar, Paladin of Helerion

180px-OsareMaleHero1.png

Darvus catches his breath against the crumbled stone wall. "Ok. Let's do this!" He pads around the corner, but in his haste trips over a stone. CLANG!!! rings out from the impact of his armor on the stone as he stumbles and slams into it. No time. He's committed, now. He attempts the clamber up the rough stone to the top of the wall.

[sblock=Rolls]Stealth: 1d20-2=2
Acrobatics: 1d20-2=14
[/sblock]
[sblock=Mini Stats]Darvus Andar
AC: 16 (15 flat-footed, 11 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: +5 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +1 Will: +1

Perception: -1
Initiative: +1

Smite Evil: 1/1

Current Weapon in Hand: Falchion (+5, x2, 2d4+6) [Power Attack +4, x2, 2d4+9]
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Deciding against the rubble pile the dwarf moves to the more stable masonry, and climbs it up. He feels more comfortable with a sturdy structure beneath his hands, but the clanking of his armor is like a warning bell.

Stealth: 5
Climb: 21

G

Guest 11456

Yosephus Errol Smithe, Cleric of Amenthia, the Healing Hand

Yosephus follows after the others but finds it difficult to both stay quiet and move across the rubble.

[sblock=Rolls]Stealth & Acrobatics checks (1d20-6=-1, 1d20-6=-1)[/sblock][sblock=Yosephus]Yosephus Errol Smithe
AC: 17 (10 flat-footed, 17 touch)
HP: 19/19
CMB: +1 CMD: 11

Fort: +5 Reflex: +1 Will: +7
Perception: +3 Sense Motive: +10
Initiative: +0

Current Weapon in Hand: Morningstar
Channel Energy: 6/6
Spells:
Orisons: Create Water, Guidance, Purify Food and Drink, Resistance
1st Level: Bless, Hide from Undead, Shield of Faith, Cure Light Wounds (Domain)
Domain Powers Remaining Today:
Rebuke Death: 6/6
Resistant Touch: 6/6
Race Features:
Halo Status: OFF
Incorruptible: 1/1[/sblock]

resrick

First Post
144px-The_Alchemist_by_yuumei.jpg

Devlin begins his climb up the wall, scaling the ruble with little noise. As he near reaches the half way mark, the sound of clanking armor feels his ears from behind. "Shhhhh" he turns towards those climbing behind him with a finger to his lips to tell them to be quite....then realizes his mistake as rubble comes lose under his hand grasping the ledge and he begins to stumble back down the wall. At least....his fall was quite...ish....

[sblock=Actions] Stealth Check = 1d20+7=17
Acrobatics = 1d20+3=6
[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]
well at least I was stealthy about my fall....apparently cant climb walls to save my life though lol.
[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Devlin Eldlya

AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 10/10
CMB:+0 CMD: 13
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +1

Perception: +6
Initiative: +5

Bombs: 6/6
Mutagen Prepared: Dexterity (+4 DEX +2 Nat Armor - 2 WIS)

Extracts Prepared: 1: Bomber’s Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture 2: ___
Formulae List: Bomber's Eye, Cure Light Wounds, Disguise Self, Enlarge Person, Targeted Bomb Admixture

Current Weapon in Hand: Sling - Loaded
Current Conditions in Effect: None

Used Items:
None

Read more: http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Devlin_(resrick)
[sblock= Devlin's Journal]
Day 1 - Our journey hasn't yet to begin, but I am all aflutter with excitement. A man named Cratchen has hired us to go to a place near boar's ridge to help put down a few necromancer goblins that seem to have made their home there. Doesn't seem like the last set of adventurers did much good for the place. HE said he wants the place cleaned out completely and I think I have some ideas for that. (Scribbles of a mathematical formula are scribbled along the next couple of lines) Oh, my companions seem to be pretty strong. There is Yoseph, Muzdum, Darvus, and now Tamarie. I'm sure this will be a most exciting adventure thats for sure.

We have run into some most fascinating creatures on our way out of town. They look like a mix between horses and eagles. It seems to me they enjoy playing jokes on would be travelers though because they continue to laugh uncontrollably at our poor clerics misfortune. Note: These creatures would make magnificent mounts if they could be trained properly. I will have to do some research on a potion that would make them more docile. Note 2: I should also figure out what the creatures are called. Maybe some books will show me when we get back from our adventure.

We have finally stopped on our journey to Boar's Ridge, but sadly were unable to find an inn anywhere close by. I guess tonight my little tent will have to suffice. Anyways, the adventure has been pretty boring thus far, but I am excited to finally reach this place very soon. I truly wonder what type of great things we will see once we get there. Note: Do not forget to prepare my Nimble Cat Mutagen and Bomber's Eye/Targeted Bomb Admixture in the morning.
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Even the dead can hear the clatter and banging as the group tries getting up on to the wall. While Devlin is at least part way up the rubble, Yosephus is not able to even get a foothold worth of movement. Tamarie let the other two men get ahead of her, so they could go do the manly things that do. Not that the skeletons care. They only know if something moves, make it stop moving.

The skeleton, seeing movement on the wall, draws his bow and arcs an arrow. Darvus twists just in time that arrow misses his armor, but by only by a hair or two. The second skeleton behind the first, seems to still be in his pattern of movement.

[sblock=Combat Round 1] So much for going unnoticed!
11/11 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Darvus ~ falchion in hand
12/12 HP ~ AC 17 ~ Yosephus ~
26/26 HP ~ AC 22 ~ Muzdum ~
10/10 HP ~ AC 16 ~ Devlin ~ sling in hand, Perception (1d20+6=18)
..7/7..HP ~ AC 16 ~ Tamarie ~ MA 590r

..?/?..HP ~ AC 16 ~ K26 skeleton A shoot arrow at Darvus (1d20+2=11) miss
..?/?..HP ~ AC 16 ~ K6..skeleton B

[/sblock][sblock=Map]
Approach7.jpg
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Aura

Explorer
Tamarie the Songweaver
Seeing the undead monster shooting at her friends, Tamarie scoots a little closer and returns a shot, only to have the bolt fly wide of the target. "Thought it would be easier than that," she observes as she pulls out another bolt and loads it into her crossbow, her soft voice laced with disappointment.

[sblock=Combat]Five foot step to O-39, Shoot at Skeleton A with Crossbow (miss), reload.
Tamarie Crossbow Attack on Skeleton A: 1D20+2 = [2]+2 = 4
1D8 = [4] = 4
[/sblock]

[sblock=Tamarie Mini Stats]Tamarie
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 7/7
CMB: +0 CMD: 12

Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +2
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +2

First Level spells remaining: 3/4
Heavenly Fire remaining: 7/7
Bolts remaining: 19/20

Current Weapon in Hand: Crossbow(loaded)
Current Conditions in Effect: Mage Armor (594r)
Temporary items in possession: none
Items not currently in possession: none
Items depleted: none
Money: +50gp(retainer),-25gp(horse rental)[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Muzdum

"Move out lass, let the professional handle the situation!" The dwarf puts the shield in front of him and charges forward, but his short legs don't take him too far.

OOC: Double move to be close to the thingie.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads