MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
Are the names and images of the existing Centurions public knowledge?

Yes... the present roaster is the Shadow (whom everyone assumes is the team leader but has never been made official) who suppose to have shadow like powers (what are shadow like powers, well that depends on who you ask but at least include creating shadows around him), Kitsune, a female with mysterious powers (there are lots of conflicting ideas), and Galatea, brick who appears to be made out of rock. The two 'reserve' remembers are Ariel a female flying brick type and the Paladin, a short dwarf-size man who wields a hammer with some mythical healing powers (when he first appeared at the Silver Storm there were hundreds of injured people in the area that were healed while he was fighting the villains there).

Shayuri

First Post
She has a phone, I believe. It's not her civilian-identity phone, of course.

Hm, I'll check her sheet and add in anything else she carries if I find anything.

...ahh, I see. I put in a digital camera, but that is a product of the age of the system and character. Digital cameras are all in phones now. :)

So yeah, I'll change that to 'phone' when I get a chance. That's all she has that's electronic at the moment.

Last edited:

Would Kitsune's light-bending conceal the phone from Streak's device sense?

-- It doesn't look like it would: visual concealment versus a mental sense.

Last edited:

GreenKarl

First Post
How is your electronic sense defined? Do you 'see' them or is it you have some ESP like sense and just know where electronic-stuff is? That would determine if he could sense them or not

Its defined as a Mental sense, not a Visual sense, so yes, he has an ESP-like sense that is Accurate, Acute, and Analytical, so he knows where and what electronic stuff is. A Perception roll may apply, of course, and maybe a Technology roll to identify the device.

Remove ads