• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Legildur

First Post
OOC: Seems we have little choice! Do we need to spend the 90 gold on rations? It's a long way.... 1 week by fast horse....

BIC: Blunt seems eager to get underway. The city living disturbing his 'quiet' time and slowly beginning to unsettle him. Adjusting his pack and checking his variety of obvious, and not so obvious, weapons, he appears to be pacing even standing still.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Fast horse == 60 move for 8 hours ~ 48 miles per day. No horses + One hour of free hustle + 2 hours of forced march (or more if no one becomes exhausted by then) == 30 (no one is small or using medium or heavier armour) for 9 hours and 60 for 1 hour ~ 33 miles per day.

So if you follow that rather strenuous marching schedule, you can be there in 10ish days. That would be 25ish gold for rations for all five of you)

jkason

First Post
((OOC: Okay, I seem to have missed a lot of stuff. I've been having trouble keeping up with threads now that I can't just pop the My Subs page. Sorry about that. I say let's do us some forced marching and go for it.

Since it might be necessary: Since you only have to have the spell on your list--not actually have the ability to cast it yet--Titus can make use of the wand if Nhalia's somehow disabled, yes? Just wanted to ask now, while we're all fairly unscathed.))

Boddynock

First Post
I'm away from tomorrow until New Year's Eve, and won't have Net access.

You probably know what Kel would do in most situations.

Happy Christmas & Happy New Year!

'Nock

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads