Night's Embrace: Part 1--A Touch of Darkness

Boddynock

First Post
Kel leaves the inn and rejoins the others.

"He told me to sling my hook. Maybe it would be better if Sulannus or Nhalia asked at the next place?"

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
"What if we ask the innkeeper to come and see?" Sulannus posits. "There's no mistaking him for a common ruffian, even unconcious. And Nhalia, you have a priestesses sigil, they may listen to you. Surely even these humans know Sehanine Moonbow will not abide an evil-tempered cleric in her fold."

Legildur

First Post
Shayuri said:
"What if we ask the innkeeper to come and see?" Sulannus posits. "There's no mistaking him for a common ruffian, even unconcious. And Nhalia, you have a priestesses sigil, they may listen to you. Surely even these humans know Sehanine Moonbow will not abide an evil-tempered cleric in her fold."
"Good idea," agrees Blunt. "But maybe Nhalia should ask as I doubt he would trust Kel."

Boddynock

First Post
Legildur said:
"Good idea," agrees Blunt. "But maybe Nhalia should ask as I doubt he would trust Kel."
"Yeah - they look at me and see the street rat, not the valiant hero. Can't think why!"

Kel grins impishly.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I think it is probably unlikely that the humans here know much of the elven gods--most of them know nothing more than that we live in the eastern forest and have pointy ears and know nothing of our culture or religion."

Legildur

First Post
"Do we try here again?" queries Blunt. "Maybe with Nahlia and Sulannus carrying Shan, they might be able to convince the man. Otherwise we move on to a different Inn."

Remove ads