[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I wanted star druid, we can make a coven :p

I'll play wizards librarian (arvane healer) so we have all the bases covered.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I've got a question: If I go Moon Druid, do you mind if I level-up a CR 1/8 Mountain Goat to CR 1 so I can turn into a Mountain Goat, instead of a Bear (like every Moon Druid) without wasting the CR value? I'll post the difference between the two CR-versions for your approval.

I've got a question: If I go Moon Druid, do you mind if I level-up a CR 1/8 Mountain Goat to CR 1 so I can turn into a Mountain Goat, instead of a Bear (like every Moon Druid) without wasting the CR value? I'll post the difference between the two CR-versions for your approval.
I was going to try moon Druid but I can go circle instead

I did not notice that others were planning Druids! Woops! Sorry.
No worries. My original idea was a dwarven or elf who was shapeshited by the spell plague and had no control over shifting until the Archmage taught him to control it.

@Neurotic if you are actually going Druid, I may go with a rogue unless you guys think 3 druids will be fun. Overlapping entangle with flaming sphere while the moon Druid tanks. :)

My idea for a rogue is an orphan that is an apprentice to the mage…but he’s absolutely terrible with magic and doesn’t know how to cast any spells

Helmsman01

Explorer
Please post the difference thanks

I won't say no if you had the stats of a bear and just looked like a giant mountain goat. but the attacks might +differ

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Mardoc as Mountain Goat at CR 1/8
Medium Beast

Armor Class 11
Hit Points 13 (2d8+4)
Speed 40 ft., Climb 30 ft.

STR 14 (+2) DEX 12 (+1) CON 14 (+2) INT 11 (+0) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 7 (-2)

Charge. If Mardoc moves at lest 20 ft. straight toward a target & hits it with a ram attack, the target takes an extra 1d6 bludgeoning damage & it must make a DC 12 STR save or be knocked prone.

Sure-Footed. Mardoc has advantage on STR & DEX saves against effects that would knock him prone.

Actions
Ram.
Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+2 bludgeoning damage.

- OR, levelled up -

Mardoc as Mountain Goat at CR 1

Large Beast

Armor Class 11
Hit Points 30 (4d8+12)
Speed 40 ft., Climb 30 ft.

STR 17 (+3) DEX 13 (+1) CON 16 (+3) INT 11 (+0) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 7 (-2)

Charge. If Mardoc moves at lest 20 ft. straight toward a target & hits it with a ram attack, the target takes an extra 2d6 bludgeoning damage & it must make a DC 13 STR save or be knocked prone.

Sure-Footed. Mardoc has advantage on STR & DEX saves against effects that would knock him prone.

Actions
Multiattack.
Mardoc makes two ram attacks.
Ram. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+3 bludgeoning damage.

- By comparison, here he is as a Brown Bear at CR 1 -

Mardoc as Brown Bear
Large Beast

Armor Class 11 (natural armor)
Hit Points 34 (4d10 + 12)
Speed 40 ft., climb 30 ft.

STR 19 (+4) DEX 10 (+0) CON 16 (+3) INT 11 (0) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 7 (-2)

Keen Smell. Mardoc has advantage on WIS (Perception) checks that rely on smell.

Actions
Multiattack.
Mardoc makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws.
Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8+4 piercing damage.
Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2d6+4 slashing damage.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm not keen on the CR1 Goat having to be Large size, but I made it large to excuse why it's tougher than a regular mountain goat. If it makes no difference to you, I'd leave it at "large-end of Medium".

I'm not keen on the CR1 Goat having to be Large size, but I made it large to excuse why it's tougher than a regular mountain goat. If it makes no difference to you, I'd leave it at "large-end of Medium".
It just fights better! Also, just my 2cents, I know it’s just semantics but I think your multi attack should be a ram and a hoof attack, even if they do the same damage.

Remove ads