D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Okay, 50GP to play with... 3 suits of hide armor; 30GP, sets of travellers clothing; 6GP, 3 daggers and 3
slingsw/ammo;6GP 6SP. How much for 3 masks to finish the look?

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Okay, 50GP to play with... 3 suits of hide armor; 30GP, sets of travellers clothing; 6GP, 3 daggers and 3
slingsw/ammo;6GP 6SP. How much for 3 masks to finish the look?

I'm looking forward to seeing what you are up to with all of this! :D

(and remember my offer - I can PM you some level 8 warlock stuff if you need)

I'm also looking forward to Kalorn meeting the party. I'm not quite sure who's showing up when and it seems unlikely that we will show up all at the exact same time, given the, ah wide variety of travel mode so far (planar travel, flying board, on foot and mule cart). However, if one of you wants to run into Kalorn, feel free :)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
We can assume that Imani's summons specified a day and time. You won't be arriving at exactly the same time, but you can all have timed it to be within 10 to 20 minutes of each other.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
For quick reference I made myself the stat-block for Mord's skeletons in D&D Beyond (just some equipment swaps). I called them "The Mordguard". I would set the dc of figuring them out at 15 (8+ Mord's deception skill) so Sesto and Kalorn will figure it out pretty quickly with their high Passive Perceptions. Most people would be a bit put-off by them, but think of them as strange hirelings, not undead.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
For quick reference I made myself the stat-block for Mord's skeletons in D&D Beyond (just some equipment swaps). I called them "The Mordguard". I would set the dc of figuring them out at 15 (8+ Mord's deception skill) so Sesto and Kalorn will figure it out pretty quickly with their high Passive Perceptions. Most people would be a bit put-off by them, but think of them as strange hirelings, not undead.
Fair enough, that helped me write my post "right". I think that was the proper amount of suspicion.

Primus will probably see through it too , I think that he has a feat that boosts perception...

Remove ads