D&D 5E (OOC) Rise of the Dracolich (Full)

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Divide and conquer is almost always a winner.

2 important questions:

1: have we had a long rest since the fight with the wights and giant skeletons?

2: are the kobolds unfriendly or clearly hostile?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
1: You had a short rest on the ship. Otherwise you've been trekking up and down the Iceberg all day. I think only Sesto actually rolled Hit Dice, but I knocked off a few on each character and gave you full HP to save back-and-forth.

2: They'll be hostile as soon as they see any of you.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Mord is down a few HD. Also, Wall of force right at the edge of the blackness. Watch them fight to get through it as they're simultaneously freezing and melting. EVIL!!!

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Better to end it quickly and move on. Maybe Mord can come back later and make skelly minions.

4 charges wouldn't be too much of a drain on the dagger for a disposable distraction force.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
I'm more worried about that Troll - Kalorn never got to attune properly to that sword (it takes a long rest for a hexblade) and well... I didn't think he would be the only tank. Ah well, we will prevail!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'm more worried about that Troll - Kalorn never got to attune properly to that sword (it takes a long rest for a hexblade) and well... I didn't think he would be the only tank. Ah well, we will prevail!

In case I haven't made it 100% clear - the Troll is very very far away from anyone other than Lorenn. He left the party split by continuing on on his own. The two maps are not in any way attached.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
In case I haven't made it 100% clear - the Troll is very very far away from anyone other than Lorenn. He left the party split by continuing on on his own. The two maps are not in any way attached.

Oh I know - but I doubt that Lorenn will go mano a mano with the troll. He just might run away and have the troll chase him all to us :p

(or something else, Lorenn *is* resourceful. He might *hire* the troll for all I know :D )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases