• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords, Burnt Offerings OOC

hewligan

First Post
Ok, TWF is out.
I am looking at Improved Init, nice for that first ranged strike
Dodge: AC is always nice

Or I was thining, Hewligan, will you accept a feat from the Player's Handbook 2? I was thinking about Improved Toughness since Jovik often is in the thick if things ;)

Especially with a high tumble score and things that can be affected by sneak attacks.

See the above response - go for it.

Rhun

First Post
Being 'a bit over-powered' is pretty much a prerequisite to just survive a Paizo adventure (hence my +1 to attributes every 2 levels), so I have no problem at all about you taking this prestige class, although I do not have that book and thus you are going to have to make sure you include full details of any gained powers etc. in your character sheet.

So go for it.

Thanks Hewligan. Assuming Danth survives, he is already going to miss entry into the class by 1 level since he doesn't have quite enough skill points each level to make everything work. But if he makes it to level 8, everything should be dandy. :)

Friadoc

Explorer
A quick heads up, folks, but from 11 Jun to 15 Jun 2009 I will be in Seattle, for PaizoCon, thus my interaction /might/ be limited during that time.

While I'll have WiFi at the hotel, I might be running myself ragged, having fun, thus a bit out of touch. However, I will make efforts to post in my games while I'm there, once I've my blogging done for the day, too.

Anyhow, hopefully it won't be noticeable, but I figured a heads up notice was a good idea.

hewligan

First Post
a quick heads up, folks, but from 11 jun to 15 jun 2009 i will be in seattle, for paizocon, thus my interaction /might/ be limited during that time.

While i'll have wifi at the hotel, i might be running myself ragged, having fun, thus a bit out of touch. However, i will make efforts to post in my games while i'm there, once i've my blogging done for the day, too.

Anyhow, hopefully it won't be noticeable, but i figured a heads up notice was a good idea.

i am so jealous!!!

Friadoc

Explorer
I'm sorry for the jealousy that I now inspire, although if it helps...I'll be on the road for 8+ hours, driving myself to the Con. *grins*

Anyhow, sleep time, as I get up in seven hours and hit the road.

Rhun

First Post
Alright...I'm torn. I'm not sure how to roleplay the given situation. I mean, Danth is one to just start cutting people up, but he doesn't want to lose the element of surprise either. The talk about another "live one" has him on the side of "attack first and ask questions later" but if these guys turn out to be innocent...well, he'd really have a crisis of faith on his hands.

So where is everyone leaning?

hewligan

First Post
Well, it looks like Fenris (Jovik) wants to stand around and wait, although there is a limit to the invisibility timing.

Friadoc (Kael) hasn't reported in since Paizocon, but will hopefully be back soon.

Frostrune (Jokad) mentioned in the IC thread that he was on holiday for a week, so i guess back this weekend.

The game has been hideously slow over the past 2-3 weeks. It's driving me crazy :(

Rhun

First Post
The game has been hideously slow over the past 2-3 weeks. It's driving me crazy :(

Sorry...I'm here, just in kind of a Catch-22 on how to have Danth react. So far he hasn't observed anything outwardly evil and worth smiting first and asking questions later.

Remove ads