• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Siege Of Bordrin's Watch OOC

RavenBlackthorne

First Post
Sorry, guys, I seem to have thrown my hand in without asking. It just seemed so much fun that I thought I'd join in! Great work so far people!

EDIT: Please tell me to take a hike if I'm interrupting

Jemal

Adventurer
At least in my persona experience, it's less complicated to manage a lot of people that two separate games with less people

My 10 player Epic game disagrees with you, though my 10-player School and 7-player Mutants games don't seem too bad.

*What? I'm a GM Junkie.

Jemal

Adventurer
I'm actually gonna pull out of this. There's a lot of interest allready, and I don't have much experience with 4th ed as it is, or the time required to put into this game.

Have fun, all.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
My apologies, folks... shortly after posting my last post here on Monday, I tried to get onto ENWorld to begin posting in the IC and I got 'server busy' messages throughout Monday and yesterday. I seem to be loading pages okay now, so assuming I don't have problems, I should be updating the game throughout today.

Velmont

First Post
DEFCON, can you look at your private message. I've sent you one about the numerous players problem and my suggestion of starting another game.

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Thanks for all the roleplays you folks have offered up thus far, it's been great to get a sense of every character you have created. I decided that it's about time to move onto the next phase of the game (including party selection), and within the rp I've asked for every character still interested to come forward and introduce themself. If any of you players have decided (like Jemal did) that you don't think you can participate, don't have your character introduce themselves. Everyone else though who wants me to consider them and their character(s), write up small rps please.

I have received notification from Velmont that he would be willing/interested in running a secondary game based off of my set-up, to include those people who don't play in mine. But at this point in time I do not know how many players/characters are still keeping their hat in the ring, so for all I know, there might not be any characters left over. :) Hopefully that isn't the case (since we've had at least a dozen characters appear thus far), but I can't make any promises/guarantees. I think what I'm going to do is that once every character has introduced themself and I know the official pool to choose from... I will go ahead and via roleplay select the group that I will use for my game. Those that aren't selected... if Velmont still wants to run a concurrent game and wants to use the folks who weren't selected (and those folks want to play in a second game run by Velmont), I'll leave that up to the rest of you to decide if you want to go forward with that.

When I make the selection of the party in-game, I'll also post it officially OOC here as well. And at that time, I'll also write up the character generation details so that the party can crunch their numbers and post their characters in a RG thread I'll create as well.

Once again everybody, thanks so much for the work you all have done, and I hope this new type of character submission process has been a cool change-of-pace for each of you. I look foward to working with many of you!

Velmont

First Post
Yeap, I'm still willing to run a game for the people that are not chosen. I have a good idea, might rethink one of two thing depending on the final cast of my game.

Remove ads