D&D 5E Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn Releases January 18th 2022!

Critical Role's publishing arm, Darrington Press, has announced the release date for the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn (which was originally published in 2017 by Green Ronin). TAL’DOREI CAMPAIGN SETTING REBORN RELEASES JANUARY 18TH! Mark your calendars, for Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn now has a release date: January 18, 2022! You’ll find it first at Critical Role shops (US, UK, CA...

5DFA7461-E9BB-4ACB-B23D-72726E49C1FA.jpeg

Critical Role's publishing arm, Darrington Press, has announced the release date for the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn (which was originally published in 2017 by Green Ronin).

TAL’DOREI CAMPAIGN SETTING REBORN RELEASES JANUARY 18TH!
Mark your calendars, for Tal’Dorei Campaign Setting Reborn now has a release date: January 18, 2022! You’ll find it first at Critical Role shops (US, UK, CA, and AU) and Darrington Press Guild stores, followed soon after at friendly local gaming stores. The deluxe treatment from the team at Beadle & Grimm’s will release on January 30, featuring its own stunning in-world player handouts, maps, a GM screen, jewelry, and more—check out the preorder page for all the details.

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
I played a svirneblin invoker in 4e for a one-shot in the Underdark. He went mad after getting lost in tunnels so deep and dark that even its darkvision was no use. He fed himself my eating stuff he could not see that crawled over him when the tried sleeping. Somewhen during that time, he hate some of the Ever God-Flesh that Torog smeared everywhere in a tunnel, thus becoming a crazy prophet of himself-as-a-god.

(see Baldur's gate's Tiax for references) :p

Torog is an awesome god. One thing I like very much about the PoL setting (and how I use it in Exandria) is the fact that gods are distant, so each one of them has many churches, cults and heresy fighting in their name.
So you could have a Good cleric of Torog and the god of endurance, willpower and never-stop-not-giving-up and an Evil priest of Pelor (see Pelor, the Burning Hatred).

Remove ads

Remove ads