• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "I Didn't Comment in Another Thread" Thread

Just riffing here...

• Dinosaurs

Personnaly, I quite liked the ending of the dinosaurs myself. Huge ball of fire, incredible, apparently kilometer-high tsunami all over the continents, the special effects were huge and, tbh, dwarfed anything made by Holywood these days. The only drawback were the rodents, real Mary Sues those one, surviving when the mighty T-rex failed, honestly???

Gradine

The Elephant in the Room (she/her)
The ending of Bly Manor was probably my favorite, with Hill House and Midnight Mass tied for second. We haven't watched The Midnight Club yet, but I think we're starting it next week.
I'm probably right there with you. Midnight Mass might edge out Bly Manor as my favorite overall, if only because god damn did Hamish Linklater knock it out of the naughty wording park. Midnight Club is very very different in a lot of ways but in a lot of ways it's also very much the same.

Also I made a meme once!

mikef.jpg

I currently have no one on my ignore list. But you best believe that if a bunch of yous get that thread shut down because you can't STFU about who hates things the right way, everyone involved in that altercation is going on the list ASAP.

Ryujin

Legend
I currently have no one on my ignore list. But you best believe that if a bunch of yous get that thread shut down because you can't STFU about who hates things the right way, everyone involved in that altercation is going on the list ASAP.
I begin to think it might be for the best.

Mad_Jack

Legend
There's a reason I don't generally post in any of the actual game discussion threads...

That reason is comprised of about a dozen sub-reasons.

None of which I'm going to discuss.

Mainly because the only way to properly express my feeling on the issue would be to burn down the entire internet, pimpslap that Michael Jackson wannabe Thanos, take his bling, and snap my fingers.

Remove ads