• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ULTIMATE Secret Wars *CLOSED*

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Kevin Perrine said:
You OFFICIALLY have Colossus.

PS...
It's perfectly fine for EVERYONE to post a note like this about their character choice to get confirmation for playing them. I WILL be handling Stats and Power Levels behind the scenes.
I'll be sending Bihlbo the PL for Colossus, that he can then use to stat him up and send to me privately. At: kperrine@aii.edu

so you've picked a character, now what??
onto the
SECOND STEP

post here or email me privately
with a basic idea of how you plan to roleplay your choice.
Assuming all is cool

I will need your email address to forward you the POWER LEVEL that I want you to work with to build your Hero of choice.

why?
as in the REAL Marvel Universe some characters are just different power levels that does NOT mean any one will be useless... there will be PLENTY to do...... LOTS of villains, lots of conflicts....

:]

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Bihlbo said:
Couple more things:

Colossus is bronze, not silver
Matt said "That sounds fun, I'd like to play the Human Torch" so look for his post.
Kev, you want us to play more than one character? Or does it matter?

Looking forward to Matt playing...
Tell him to get in quick. It's still 1st come, 1st served for choices.

and
No.
1 Hero per player.
I think the BEST fun of this game medium will be getting so many people to EACH play their favorite character... we're already half way there and it's only the 1st day of recruiting...
Everyone feel free to go out and tell your friends!

-kev-

DocHazard

First Post
HERO NAME: Mr. Fantastic
QUOTE: I’ll come up with something as soon as I find my thesaurus. ;)
BASE OF OPERATIONS: The Baxter Building, New York, NY
PERSONALITY: Intelligent, caring, occasionally aloof, and easily distracted. Reed also tends to rush head on into new discoveries and adventures just to see what’s over the horizon, often with total disregard for his own safety.
BASIC POWERS & TACTICS: Reed has the ability to stretch any part of his body several time it’s normal dimensions. He is also one of (if not the) most intelligent men on the planet despite his youth.
BACKGROUND: Reed Richards is a young man with a vision of the future. He sees how things can be and does everything in his power to take mankind there. In doing so he often puts himself (and his friends) into serious peril.

Reed is obsessed with discovery. Be it a new ‘macro-verse’ or an alternative fuel source, Reed has a passion for it. He’s known to spend days at a time in his lab tinkering with some new toy or device and when this happens he’s quite withdrawn. But when it’s time for adventure there’s no holding Reed back.

Despite how much his teammates feel that they need Reed to lead their rag-tag band of adventurers, he knows that he’s nothing without them. Be it Ben’s friendship, Sue’s caring, or Johnny’s fiery sprit; Reed knows that, despite his moniker, he’s the least fantastic of his little quartet.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Just a quick message to tell that I am pretty interested by this game. I would feel better to play Spiderman, as he is my favorite heroes in the ultimate series. SO if Dalamar doesn't take it, I will be more than willing to play him. Outside that, I was wondering, what about Quicksilver. He is part of the Ultimates. That would be pretty interesting to play him. If you doesn't allow him, I think I'll go for Cyclop, that would be an interesting to play him.

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Velmont said:
Just a quick message to tell that I am pretty interested by this game. I would feel better to play Spiderman, as he is my favorite heroes in the ultimate series. SO if Dalamar doesn't take it, I will be more than willing to play him. Outside that, I was wondering, what about Quicksilver. He is part of the Ultimates. That would be pretty interesting to play him. If you doesn't allow him, I think I'll go for Cyclop, that would be an interesting to play him.

I'll pop you in for the 2nd on Spidey.
YES.
Quicksilver is an option for you, TOTALLY!
I neglected to put him on the Roster but absolutely I'd love to see him on the team. (should be fun if his father shows up)

I'll put you in for an option on Cyclops, just in case.

thanks
-kev-

Spoils

First Post
I'd like to be The Human Torch

Hey there, this is Matt. I'd like to be the Human Torch. It's a bit late this evening, so this is just a placeholder - I'll post more information tomorrow.

Velmont

First Post
Finally, I'll go for Quicksilver. I'll leave Spiderman to others. Just private me the PL and I'll sent you the character via E-mail

HERO NAME: Quicksilver
QUOTE: "Actually, if you slow down the security tapes, I think you'll see..."
BASE OF OPERATIONS: Triskellion
PERSONALITY: Showoff, Lack of Self-Confidence
BASIC POWERS & TACTICS: His power is super-speed. He genrally prefer to surprise his opponents, so they don't see what hit them before it is too late.
BACKGROUND: Son of Magneto, brother of Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver have first try to follow his footstep father, but without success. It seems nothing could attract the attention of his father, who consider his son as a weak. When Magneto tried to destroy Washington, Quickssilver help Xavier to stop him. He took control of the Brotherhood of Mutants, but his leadership is not as respected as his father was. He joined up the Ultimates in exchange of the freedom of some political prisoner, but with the return of his father at the power of the brother, he was consider a traitor of the Brotherhood, and so he stay with the Ultimates. He is always teaming with her sister, which relation is getting more serious than it should.

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
Velmont said:
Finally, I'll go for Quicksilver. I'll leave Spiderman to others. Just private me the PL and I'll sent you the character via E-mail

Cool.. Quicksilver looks good.
Consider him confirmed.

I can't send you an email - your email is disabled.
email me privately and I'll send back Quicksilver's Power Level so you can build him.
kperrine@aii.edu

thanks
-kevin-

Dalamar

Adventurer
HERO NAME: Spider-Man
REAL NAME: Peter Parker [Identity Secret: Yes, but known by some of the characters]
QUOTE: With great power, there must also come great responsibility
OCCUPATION: High-school student, web designer for the Daily Bugle
BASE OF OPERATIONS: The cellar of his Aunt May's
PERSONALITY: Spider-Man is, above all, worried that those he cares for would be endangered by his superhero career, and thus wears a mask to conceal his true identity. He believes in the justice system of America, and always brings the criminals he has captured to the police. While he has, on a couple of occasions, almost killed a person in his anger, he is against killing.
BASIC POWERS & TACTICS: The proportionate strength and speed of a spider, danger sense, wall-crawling, self-built webshooters. Spidey's fighting style is a hit-and-run one, bouncing around and over his adversaries. When facing multiple enemies at once, he usually slows down most of them with his webbing so he can bring one fully down.
BACKGROUND: Spidey was bitten by a genetically manipulated spider during his class's visit to an OsCorp research center, the result of which gave him his powers. At first he used his powers to earn money as a wrestler, but when his Uncle Ben was killed by a burglar that he had unwittedly let go, he turned his powers to the help of the people of New York.
Now Spider-Man does his best in juggling between being a superhero, going to school, and his relationship with Mary-Jane Watson.

E-mail addy is wbweb AT jippii.fi

[edited to add tactics]

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads